World Cup for Assault Cube Clan? what do you think?
Hello Clans

What would you think of a World Cup for AssaultCube clans?

Yours sincerely,
MasterTT
Thanks given by:
Has already happened twice, but it's all up to the community.
Thanks given by:
Is this really happening twice?

if so many have not participated or clans?
Thanks given by:
I agree with the idea but say TyD or a very well set out and good clan would have to work on it (TyD make ladders) so I think TyD or maybe DES| would be good for the idea.

MasterTT, AC players from each country competed (Aus, Bra, Fra etc.)
Thanks given by:
So if something takes place, it should already be done right. if one has something about it, this year there will be another World Cup, where I will take care of almost everything.

I would say make a homepage, a server will provide, perhaps a TeamSpeak 3 server.
Thanks given by:
Woop TS3 is here for all AC events ;)
Thanks given by:
I'd really like to organize that, but I need help (for any kind of stuff : designer, server maintainers, even coders maybe).
And i can't promise anything ATM. I'll try at least; but I won't do it alone.
Thanks given by:
ACWC 2010, Brazil Champion.
Thanks given by:
You'll see if the real Fra| team will play :p

[Image: you_se10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Yep, me and Mihawk a similar idea......
Unfortunately I do not have luck in these kind of projects :D
Thanks given by:
Me and my fellow unarmed players will join! MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks given by:
So if you agree, I'll take care of making the World Cup and all subsequent World Championships.
Thanks given by:
I recommend you seek some help though. Doing all of this alone will not be easy, if not impossible.
Thanks given by:
Lucas are Drakas' ACWC pages still up so we can show what's been done in the past?
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 11, 11:27PM)MasterTT Wrote: So if you agree, I'll take care of making the World Cup and all subsequent World Championships.

Man i can do it (coding & such, i won't do it wrong :P)
I just need a bit of help.

(15 Jun 11, 11:34PM)Viper Wrote: Lucas are Drakas' ACWC pages still up so we can show what's been done in the past?
No. And if i do something, it will be "from scratch"
Thanks given by:
Stupid question:
ACWC IRC bot or ACTV :P
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 11, 11:36PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(15 Jun 11, 11:34PM)Viper Wrote: Lucas are Drakas' ACWC pages still up so we can show what's been done in the past?
No. And if i do something, it will be "from scratch"

I was just wondering since he doesn't appear to know how seriously this was done before :P

I'm sure whatever you do will be great.

(15 Jun 11, 11:46PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Stupid question:
ACWC IRC bot or ACTV :P

BOTH!
Thanks given by:
@Luc@s

i need help in the servers, but not at the homepage, because I can coding ^^, otherwise I would not 20 home pages and server for ac I do not have.
Thanks given by:
Look MasterTT, Lucas is very good at coding and is a AC dev for a reason. + Their are many servers already (mewtwo, hlin, B}, TyD, dula, legacy and many more). I think all we need is basiclly some people to hepl lucas and this project can be done!

EDIT: I am sure Castiel could help out in this as he is a very advanced coder & I think he would love to take part in a project like this.
Thanks given by:
The homepage is ready. http://assaultcube-wm.tk
and
the Server too.

I think it's nice of Luke that he wants to help me, but at the time I need no help. But I have an idea when he can help me.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 12:51AM)Xenon Wrote: Look MasterTT, Lucas is very good at coding and is a AC dev for a reason. + Their are many servers already (mewtwo, hlin, B}, TyD, dula, legacy and many more). I think all we need is basiclly some people to hepl lucas and this project can be done!

EDIT: I am sure Castiel could help out in this as he is a very advanced coder & I think he would love to take part in a project like this.

I think he was referring to CeW servers...

So we need servers (1 from each clan participating, or a distinguished pub), and teams!

Team sizes= Maybe up to 6 people, and 3 on at a time...

Maps? Official... home field should pick... Douze for final?

Their should be a tournament with series of 3. So, a group stage with 4 clans, then the top two go in the tourney... Like 2010's FIFA WC

Mah two thents

Thanks given by:
I have an extra server for the World Cup.

it can be played only Official maps

teams with 9 people
Thanks given by:
9 people?!

How will you play any official maps that way? 3v3 maximum.

Unless you want to play rifle@camper....
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 02:02AM)Viper Wrote: 9 people?!

9vs9 is also
Thanks given by:

Ikr?

No offense, MasterTT, but those sizes (9v9) are for things like your @camper maps you guys FREQUENTLY host. No offense, but seriously.

I'd go with 4v4 AT THE MAXIMUM, but 3v3 is the standard...

Map whitelist anybody?
Thanks given by:
it can be played only Official maps
Thanks given by:
MasterTT, please go away.. your ruining the image of how GOOD the ACWC's were before.. just by trying to do something similar.. For starters, you don't allow the teams to choose the maps, you already have 3 preset maps, that you don't tell them before the match starts..Its all an element of surprise, and you don't even think about playing 9v9's... just please, GIVE UP
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 11, 02:58PM)Luc@s Wrote: I'd really like to organize that, but I need help (for any kind of stuff : designer, server maintainers, even coders maybe).
And i can't promise anything ATM. I'll try at least; but I won't do it alone.

I'd be willing to help. After next tuesday I have 1 month+ free time, so hit me up. I can help with servers, coding, designing isn't my strong suit but I can still help :P
Thanks given by:
Yes ladies and gentlemen, i will take the form of a carnifex and lead you all to victory.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 02:30AM)MasterTT Wrote:

9vs9 is also

I just don't know from which angle to troll this?!?!

Thanks given by: