World Cup for Assault Cube Clan? what do you think?
(16 Jun 11, 12:51AM)Xenon Wrote: Look MasterTT, Lucas is very good at coding and is a AC dev for a reason. + Their are many servers already (mewtwo, hlin, B}, TyD, dula, legacy and many more). I think all we need is basiclly some people to hepl lucas and this project can be done!

"Mewtwo , legacy" , you are just too mutch stupid , you really think a world cup need a modified server without anticheat...

Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 10:38AM).ExodusS* Wrote:
(16 Jun 11, 12:51AM)Xenon Wrote: Look MasterTT, Lucas is very good at coding and is a AC dev for a reason. + Their are many servers already (mewtwo, hlin, B}, TyD, dula, legacy and many more). I think all we need is basiclly some people to hepl lucas and this project can be done!
"Mewtwo , legacy" , you are just too mutch stupid , you really think a world cup need a modified server without anticheat...
I'm "open" for any kind of help, and they can run both kind of servers : with & without anticheat..

Thanks given by:
http://acwc.woop.us/
I can give access to those who want to help and have some web coding / design skill ;)
I'd like to work with #actv also if possible :P
The world cup will be more or less, what it was last year.
Thanks given by:
I can host a good australian server, if need be
Thanks given by:
If you need some designing and images done in photoshop, just hit me up ;)
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 10:38AM).ExodusS* Wrote:

Yeah i'm afraid to play on modified servers, cause anti-cheat catches so many people when i'm playing proper matches/inters i'm scared not to.
Thanks given by:
I miss the good old AC championships. Count me in to help in any way i can.
Thanks given by:
maybe from ALL angles o.O...

actually i kinda agree with shorty (NO FLAMES)
Thanks given by:
Mexico Team it's on
Thanks given by:
This topic is really stubborn. I honestly don't think MasterTT is listening to us... he is just moving without thoughts...

9v9? Is an official map for this going to be TwinTowers? This is retarded...

CeW is german, so anyone know German? He may not grasp our ramblings in English. Tuetons, where art thou?

3v3 + 2 seats for commenting, and the remainder for audience. Demos MUST be posted.

ANOVER TOO THENTS

|
|
|
|
V at titPT's post, f1 and v63
Thanks given by:
Definetly 3v3
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 11, 11:27PM)MasterTT Wrote: So if you agree, I'll take care of making the World Cup and all subsequent World Championships.

WAITAMMINIT

LET'S DO ONE FIRST, THEN WE'LL DECIDE. THIS IS A DEMOCRACY, NOT A CORPORATIOCRACY! GEEZUS!
Thanks given by:
wait CeW...now letting them make one is definitely an F2! i still remember the clan members immaturity....jeez nty
Thanks given by:
¿So F2? I'm in if Luc@s try to do doit, plus I bet many of us are willing to help him.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 10:17PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: ¿So F2? I'm in if Luc@s try to do doit, plus I bet many of us are willing to help him.

I'm going to start a poll soon , @lucky

Jack, I HELP TOO
Thanks given by:
No USA-3 fiasco like last year XD pl0x
Thanks given by:
Take CeW out the eqation, Luc@s has offered to start something up in his spare time so I am sure Luc@s will do a much better job with some good coders and designers :)
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 12:58AM)Xenon Wrote: Take CeW out the eqation, Luc@s has offered to start something up in his spare time so I am sure Luc@s will do a much better job with some good coders and designers :)

Count as new thread?
Thanks given by:
aus will be playing (no xenon)
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 12:58AM)Xenon Wrote: Take CeW out the eqation, Luc@s has offered to start something up in his spare time so I am sure Luc@s will do a much better job with some good coders and designers :)

That is definitely F1 worthy

offtopic: i loled at undeads post^
Thanks given by:
yep undead, you can have ruthless and 1 more, me vermi casitel.
Thanks given by:
I would like to play for the acwc, but 3vs3 like standard, it was a very fine competition and it will be still a good competition, still if some good players from 1.0.4 are missing.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 08:01AM)Xenon Wrote: yep undead, you can have ruthless and 1 more, me vermi casitel.

Affirmative, captain
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your support!
I need :
- Referees
- Web designer(s) :D i have HTML/CSS knowledge but what i do is so ugly :P

join acwc@gamesurge !
You can also find us on teamspeak 3 (loki.woop.us 9987)
Thanks given by:
I can do some administrative work and i also will get a germany/austria team ready for the tourney.

Thanks given by:
Belgium will play too..
Thanks given by:
some ideas and question:

How many teams each country are allowed ? Should be before a K.O.-round if there are more than 1 team of a country/region ?

Are mix teams allowed ?

Maybe should the teams divided in Europe/Brazil/Australian groups for a more fair play(ping, lag, ...) and after the group phase every team can meet everyone?

Just Anti-Cheat servers provided from the organizators, who have access to the serverlog.

Maybe a voting wich version should be used (1.1.0.4,1.1.0.5 or maybe 1.0.4)?

Which maps and modes are allowed ?

Maybe the league should be combined with a 1vs1 acwc league (dm, osok, survivor, lss or just 1 weapon allowed (smg or sniper)?

Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 10:56AM)Elite Wrote: ?

Maybe should the teams divided in Europe/Brazil/Australian groups for a more fair play(ping, lag, ...) and after the group phase every team can meet everyone?

Don't forget us North Americans.
Thanks given by:
ACWC 9v9 in team pistol frenzy !

Or not.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 08:01AM)Xenon Wrote: yep undead, you can have ruthless and 1 more, me vermi casitel.

aus will be playing (no xenon)
Thanks given by: