World Cup for Assault Cube Clan? what do you think?
I think that should be discussed later on Elite..for now better just start preparing the site and stuff of that nature....ill help anyway i can..but i have no idea what i can do to help lol ^^

offtopic: again lewl^
Thanks given by:
@ Elite, rules will be post soon. Don't worry.

@ Undead & Xenon:
"A maximum of two teams by country is allowed during the first qualification step.
Only one of them will be qualified for the world cup final bracket."
*extracted from rules... which will be post soon ;)*

The website is under construction, you are all invited on Teamspeak, feel free to join #ACwc @Gamesurge.
Thanks given by:
oh...so now there is a competition on top of a competition o.O this will be very exciting!!
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 06:42PM)Sanzo Wrote: @ Undead & Xenon:
"A maximum of two teams by country is allowed during the first qualification step.

Not fair to big countries like US and Brazil. Who gets to decide what two teams can "play" if only two are allowed?

Iirc in the past there were a set # of teams and it was first come first serve regardless of country represented.
Thanks given by:
Just consider there are no rules ATM
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 07:35PM)Viper Wrote:
(17 Jun 11, 06:42PM)Sanzo Wrote: @ Undead & Xenon:

Not fair to big countries like US and Brazil. Who gets to decide what two teams can "play" if only two are allowed?

Iirc in the past there were a set # of teams and it was first come first serve regardless of country represented.

yes but on the other hand...we dont want like 7 US and 7 BR teams now do we?
Thanks given by:
That won't happen, lol.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 09:06PM)lucky Wrote: yes but on the other hand...we dont want like 7 US and 7 BR teams now do we?

Rep. By pop. So the nation with the most has the most teams. They do not count as a single union. All are different teams.

If there is more than one team for a country, make team names. No trolls plox.

And there should be a roster of 6 for each team, and 3v3. So 3 on, three off...

So that's like a server for 3v3 + 6 (the team) + 1 ref + 1 commentator + 1 admin + 3 screeners + 2 honorary spots.

20 slot server...
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 10:01PM)Cemer Wrote:
(17 Jun 11, 09:06PM)lucky Wrote: yes but on the other hand...we dont want like 7 US and 7 BR teams now do we?

Rep. By pop. So the nation with the most has the most teams. They do not count as a single union. All are different teams.

If there is more than one team for a country, make team names. No trolls plox.

And there should be a roster of 6 for each team, and 3v3. So 3 on, three off...

So that's like a server for 3v3 + 6 (the team) + 1 ref + 1 commentator + 1 admin + 3 screeners + 2 honorary spots.

20 slot server...

i bow to your awesome math skills :D

actually that sounds like a pretty good idea ^^
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 10:25PM)lucky Wrote: i bow to your awesome math skills :D

actually that sounds like a pretty good idea ^^

My math and linguistic shit plus mah creativity made me go to Grade 8 Enrichment. :D

You like mah idea? SWEET.

But not all major servers are 20 slot. We maybe be excluding potential participants (server hosting). I was going to address that, but whatever.

Unless, of course, Luc@s makes servers. (Was it you, Luc@s?)
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 11, 09:56PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: That won't happen, lol.

Wolf's right. In the past it hasn't happened, so I assume it won't happen again. All I was suggesting was that there should be a first come first serve basis for teams wanting to enter the competition.
Thanks given by:
What about countries like Norway, Sweden, Denmark (and Finland)?
We dont have may players in AC and we are the Scandinavian countries.
Can we add a team from Scandinavia?
If we are gonna try to get a team together we need to have that option.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 11, 01:16AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: What about countries like Norway, Sweden, Denmark (and Finland)?
We dont have may players in AC and we are the Scandinavian countries.
Can we add a team from Scandinavia?
If we are gonna try to get a team together we need to have that option.

If not enough for one country, I believe so. Regions should fill in ones for close nations without enough pop.
Thanks given by:
You can do that OpenSource. Like the last ACWC, there was a Latinos team made up of players from Latin America, as well as the German/Austrian team. As long as the countries have some kind of relationship geographically, I believe it's fine.
Thanks given by:
Where is casp when i need him.

Noen som har lyst å prøve seg?
Vet vi har ikke spilt mye sammen og slikt, men morsomt hadde det vært.
Gjerne PM meg om noen føler for det.

Just some phrases in Norwegian asking the others if they wanna try getting a team together.

(Anybody want to try?
I know we havent played much together and such, but it would be fun.
Feel free to PM me if anyone feels like it.)
Thanks given by:
I'll be there!
OS, Jeg er med og kan prøve å få med Matasar. For vi han med er det en STOR bonus. Ellers har vi casp, pwnage og Seriffi fra MyS som er finsk mulig han kan være med hvis vi spør. Skal sjekke om det er flere også. Broren min kan til nøds være med som innbytter eller noe (Nade) :)
Thanks given by:
hurra for #M|A# will fill latinos team with only members of his own clan lol

gl and hope this acwc work out as intended

Thanks given by:
Jag pratar svenska, kan jag gå med XD
Thanks given by:
Maybe vary it from last years acwc, add things such as player of the tournament, player of the round, best team player, etc (just something i would like to see)
Thanks given by:
Hehe, I better start training, and someone keep an open spot on U.S.A. Team for me, until I get my laptop back from the shop.
Thanks given by:
....any other NZ players willing to take part...?

....no....?

Hmm.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 11, 07:22AM)Fate Wrote: ....any other NZ players willing to take part...?

....no....?

Hmm.

play with tech support dev.
Thanks given by:
Good luck with hosting ACWC one more time :-) Iran will be participating as well.

(20 Jun 11, 01:32AM)HellJanitorIsHispanic Wrote: Maybe vary it from last years acwc, add things such as player of the tournament, player of the round, best team player, etc (just something i would like to see)

That's a great idea. It will make the cup more realistic and similar to a real world cup :D
Thanks given by:
Complete with Vancouver riots?
Thanks given by:
bump
Thanks given by:
Now it will be the Latino riot, beware.
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure Finland can get a own team and mixed team is not needed. Same goes with Norway.
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 11, 10:55AM)pweaks Wrote: I'm pretty sure Finland can get a own team and mixed team is not needed. Same goes with Norway.

I believe you can still create mixed team as long as the involved countries don't have an own teams. Especially the Scandinavia idea can work pretty well :-)
Thanks given by:
where are all the germans hiding?! WAKE UP MATES :P
Thanks given by:
Panda, MeLonE, @cid etc.
Thanks given by: