[Menu] Private Servers
(23 Oct 14, 05:36PM)stef Wrote: also, read the file config/favourites.cfg

I don't know as well, and I also think it's worthless since a while now. The favourite thing was good when the ladder was "important" (during the Hi-skill, and it was useless because the website was showing the active servers with players on it so...).
Good servers are not always the same anymore since it's a lot related to the map-rotation wich is voted by players and so, random.
Thanks given by:
(23 Oct 14, 09:20AM)Orynge Wrote: So this is now a community project? Sure, why not. :P
I did not mean to impose and I claim no credit in the modification of this script...
But for the time it would take me to have written out the server information and hope someone would add it, it was just easier to do it myself...

(23 Oct 14, 01:57PM)stef Wrote: wouldn't it be easier to use the serverbrowser + favourites for this?
It would be easier this way if all of these servers were actually in the Official MS browser, yes...

(23 Oct 14, 05:36PM)stef Wrote: and you don't know, how the serverbrowser works...
pls check out the command "addserver" - also, read the file config/favourites.cfg
addserver would be great if the entries didn't get ignored/overwritten when the server browser refreshes from the masterserver.
So, I found that it was actually quite easy to implement this work in order to create an easily accessible menu from which one can avoid all of the manual connects and binds.
On that note, thank you to Wolf, Bukz, and anyone else who helped in this... While it may seem like a frivolous novelty to some, it is actually quite nice someone took the time to put in the leg work of putting this in a menu... So also, thank you to Million for refreshing this...
Thanks given by:
you didn't try very hard, did you? :)
personalserverlist = [
    addserver se.aox-ac.net 2222
    addserver uk.aox-ac.net 2222
    addserver fl.aox-ac.net 2222
    addserver la.aox-ac.net 2222
    addserver wa.aox-ac.net 2222
    addserver ch.aox-ac.net 2222
]

addfavcategory GEMA
sbfavourite_GEMA_keys = "$isgema"
sbfavourite_GEMA_ignore = 1

isgema = [ (< -1 (findlist "se.aox-ac.net uk.aox-ac.net fl.aox-ac.net la.aox-ac.net wa.aox-ac.net ch.aox-ac.net" $arg7 ) ) ]

gemaservers = [
    updatefrommaster
    personalserverlist
    showonlyfavourites (addfavcategory GEMA)
    showmenu server
]

if you don't like the favourites, you can also use addserver, to list your servers at the top:
personalserverlist = [
    addserver se.aox-ac.net 2222 1000
    addserver uk.aox-ac.net 2222 1000
    addserver fl.aox-ac.net 2222 1000
    addserver la.aox-ac.net 2222 1000
    addserver wa.aox-ac.net 2222 1000
    addserver ch.aox-ac.net 2222 1000
]

(if you want to join servers with passwords, you'll need to get yourself a good sbconnect script)
Thanks given by:
(24 Oct 14, 12:55AM)stef Wrote: you didn't try very hard, did you? :)
I am sorry, I thought I heard you say 'easier' ;D
Thanks given by:
Is there so many private servers or did you add public servers in the private servers script ?
Thanks given by:
None of the servers I added are on the Official Masterserver.
Thanks given by:
Forever just has like 50 servers lol
Thanks given by:
Waka Waka match server has moved to 162.218.233.251 in New Jersey, default port, waka.waka.ac
Thanks given by:
[Image: waka_menu.png]
[Image: waka_menu2.png]
[DOWNLOAD]
Thanks given by:
Where is GoW?
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 14, 09:45PM)Mhtsos Wrote: Where is GoW?

Someone could probably add GoW if their private connects were known. That being said, /does/ GoW have off the MS servers?
Thanks given by:
-BoB
+rC

[Image: h2rsnjj.png]

[Download]
Thanks given by:
+w00p tyr
+FaD
+Unbreakable
~Gema and AoX Updated
[Image: pmenu_4.jpg]
[DOWNLOAD]
Thanks given by:
Can someone update me with the connect, here is what I have atm

[Image: SKJ5Ton.png]
Thanks given by:
Uk.fad-ac.com 7888/8888 match maybe?

Nl.4xac.com 5555 match
Fr.4xac.com 5555 match

Or is this not what u meant
Thanks given by:
Yep thank you

[Image: l82zfJu.png]

[Download]
Thanks given by:
Are you going to add new official clans such as {KK}?
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 15, 02:18PM)Mhtsos Wrote: Are you going to add new official clans such as {KK}?

do they have proper match servers?
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 15, 02:18PM)Mhtsos Wrote: Are you going to add new official clans such as {KK}?

If they have correct match servers, yes of course, you need to give me the connect and the location.
Thanks given by:
Guys, where do i put this code?
Thanks given by:
The easiest is to put the code in your autoexec
Thanks given by:
I don't play anymore, but just wanted to greatly thank the people that have helped continue this script :) Much love babes
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
(02 Jul 15, 07:24PM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: I don't play anymore,

come back to accccccccccccccccccccccc
Thanks given by:
For anyone who is still using this, here is an update from what I could put together currently.
If there are servers that need added please post the info here.

[Image: 3OXzx2r.png]

Get the update below or from here.
[Download]
Thanks given by: TheNihilanth , X-Ray_Dog This user is a dev/forum admin , Million , Hostaa