next release (formerly "1105", but that's just incorrect)
v1.1.0.5 has already been established; the next release will get a version number once we package it - it is a lot more likely to be 1.1.1 rather than 1.1.0.6 - but only time will tell.
FYI: v1.1.0.5
Thanks given by:
No, the next release will be 1.1.0.1.1.0.0.0.1.0.1.2

</sarcasm>

Can we just call it 2.0 now or is there some big, overly exciting feature in the near future? From what I know, quite a few improvements have been made so...
Thanks given by:
how is the damage and recoil as well as well spread on smg atm ?

Are the stats of the weapon balance thread up to date ?
Thanks given by:
@Elite
That belongs in that thread not this one.

I always assumed version number made a larger jump when much larger changes were implemented, i.e. the addition of the carbine etc.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 11, 06:20PM)Elite Wrote: how is the damage and recoil as well as well spread on smg atm ?

Are the stats of the weapon balance thread up to date ?

Feel free to get the SVN and try it out for yourself
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-178.html <-For Linux
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-166.html <-For Windows
Thanks given by:
I don't see a mac binary in there. Shame on you lantry.

I just became a little more worthy, hehe.
Thanks given by:
I think RR builds some from time to time.
http://pbclan.tk/files/
Thanks given by:
Yes, the most current will have the rev number. And you will know it by the .dmg.
Thanks given by:
Can't wait for a break so I can sink my teeth into these new idents.
Thanks given by:
Anyone else can't stand the new survival mode? The maps weren't made for where the "arena" is. I thought it was going to be a zombie mode at first but it seems more like a limited spawn camping.
Thanks given by:
Are you kidding? I love the new survival mode! While it is true that some of the arenas are somewhat limited in size and pickups, some maps play very well in my opinion! (e.g. ac_power)

It would be even more amazing if there were some maps made exclusively for Bot Survival ;)
Thanks given by:
Theres a zombie mod someone made that was two-player. Theres a youtube video somewhere.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 11, 01:37AM)VenteX Wrote: It would be even more amazing if there were some maps made exclusively for Bot Survival ;)

Which there probably will be once it gets released. It would be a good excuse to make a legit map with a superawesomefortresscastle in it.
Thanks given by:

There we go. XD
Thanks given by:
Where is zombie bot mode with the fog, and the gamma 50, and the zombie bots racing at you with knifes?!!?!
Thanks given by:
Ever played infection with Undead? ;)
Thanks given by:
I don't think it was with Undead, but yes I have :)
Thanks given by:
Oh man, so sorry for naming my thread wrong, maybe admins could check everything I do before I do it. Hmm, maybe I should just give up on this useless community. Yeah, you people can keep it, I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP THIS FORUM. But what the fuck do I know. I guess everything I say is trolling??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

O well, I'm just not cool enough to have an opinion. I have 70%, you mods are almost there. Or perma is more suitable for a person like me. Lord knows no one gives a shit.

So much for meeting new people and trying to help. Let every other tom, dick, and harry post useless shit, flame war, super trolls, don't warn them. Ban me for trying to help.

DO YOU LIKE GREEN, RED, PURPLE, CLEAR APPLES?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

BB
vern

-_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________-
Thanks given by:
(15 Jun 11, 07:37PM)vern Wrote: So much for meeting new people and trying to help.

I'd hardly call your needless insults helping, but that doesn't really matter.

Viper, that's one sick vid!

Thanks given by:
^^^

CASE AND POINT!!!!!
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 11, 07:57PM)Bukz Wrote: There has been lots of changes/updates, I too feel it should be released as soon as possible. I think the only thing hanging us up ATM, is weapon balance related things. There also seems to be a rather large lack of SVN testing going on lately, it could slow things up a bit in the long run.

Take ur time, great job with this game thus far since I started. I wouldn't want to see an inferior product, and I thank yas
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 01:46AM)vern Wrote: CASE AND POINT!!!!!

... It's usually case in point. Though I do like the use of capital letters.

Thanks given by:
[Image: Fuck-the-Police.jpg]
Go get em' Vern!
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 03:28AM)Lantry Wrote: [Image: Fuck-the-Police.jpg]
Go get em' Vern!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxHhBx1FtLQ
Thanks given by:
Can someone just ban Vern.. seriously..
Thanks given by:
..............cant be that easy
Thanks given by:
* Nightmare nominates vern to be a mod and a dev.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 11, 01:22PM)Nightmare Wrote: * Nightmare nominates vern to be a mod and a dev.

I THEKUND DAT MOSHUN
Thanks given by:
@vern, random much?
Thanks given by: