goblin/SALEM
Yes he is back and starting to warm-up again. He made it pretty obvious with his same cheesy gameplay style, and insults mainly directed at me and calling his winning team noob team. I he has been banned twice on TyD blacklist, so he is evading. Is this correct??

[Image: 1zz3wuq.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Can you prove that he is actually SALEM by any statement made by him or by an IP used in the past?
Thanks given by:
He did do his old 'wat' after every death - that gave it away. But I don't have any 'real' proof, so to speak.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 11, 03:30AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Can you prove that he is actually SALEM by any statement made by him or by an IP used in the past?

HE did WAT and PWNT in game and his IP is on TyD BL

[Image: jjo76h.jpg]

Edit: I posted at TyD also and I just checked, it appears he is BL'd again
Thanks given by:
Why is that posted as the image while you can simply copy and paste?
Thanks given by:
close this post is blacklist ready dont discussion :)
Thanks given by:
Err..what? :/
Edit: ty mai
Thanks given by:
"Close this post, he's blacklisted already no need for discussion :)"
Thanks given by:
* MykeGregory inserts 'in-before-the-lock.gif'
Thanks given by:
Message to PERROS: tienes que mejorar tu ingles jajajaja.

I said that e needs to impove his English :P
Thanks given by:
close this post is blacklist ready dont discussion :)

hay que ser uno mismo con lo poco se se puede entender :)
Thanks given by:
Just post about him again in the blacklist thread.
Thanks given by:
He is back again starting the same $hit. I really dont mind cause I just put him on ignore, but then when you ignore him he starts doing stuff like this making the game less enjoyable for every1.
[Image: 20tplqr.jpg]
[Image: i2vf2d.jpg]
and IP:
[Image: 2wf5r8o.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How many routers does this guy have?
Thanks given by:
Range ban time?
Thanks given by:
Y U NO SUPER RANGE BAN?!?!?!
Thanks given by:
174.99.48.0/20 // [~2011-7-3] - http://i56.tinypic.com/4id2x0.jpg - SALEM again. See "SALEM - Badgering other players" - http://i56.tinypic.com/4id2x0.jpg

Remind me what a range ban is?
Thanks given by:
Well, /20 is not a
(15 Jul 11, 12:30PM)Nightmare Wrote: SUPER RANGE BAN
:P I'd say it's /18 or even /16 time if that guy is such a pest.
Thanks given by:
In terms of this particular character:
/20 affects no other current players and is enough to cover all the IPs he's used so far, in this block. SUPER RANGE BAN not needed.
Remember though, CharlyMurphie, some server owners simply don't care about him, don't read this, don't think it warrants a ban, etc.
Thanks given by:
Just added the range ban now. Let me know if this kid shows up again.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jul 11, 09:57PM)jamz Wrote: Remember though, CharlyMurphie, some server owners simply don't care about him, don't read this, don't think it warrants a ban, etc.

I understand. I only play laddered matches for the most part. It would be nice to at least get him out of the laddered matches, when he is always trying to get ya kicked and sometimes it works if there are a few nublets playing. I did find that when his tactics dont work such as: people not responding to his votes, putting him on ignore, pwning him and teabagging his face while shooting it, he tends to leave. :-)

(15 Jul 11, 10:10PM)MCS Wrote: Just added the range ban now. Let me know if this kid shows up again.
Will do THX.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 11, 04:07AM)CharlyMurphie Wrote: teabagging his face while shooting it
Perfect note to end on.
Thanks given by: