Poll: Map-restriction?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
F1
43.55%
27 43.55%
F2
56.45%
35 56.45%
Total 62 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Map-restriction.
@apollo
it is your first map which is published but not in the game ;) I published the 5th attempt.

@tipper
This is thread isn't about weapons, you missed a thread with anti-sniper lobby ;)

@Lantry
I don't know only Makke, flowtron and drian (never met them for a discussion), but i know the rest very well. With many of them i was in one clan, they know me, i am not against them, i don't care if they don't understand my opinion about restriction. it is just my opinion. After all of this it is still game, where i am very long.

I think the supporters of restrictions want to present it this way: Haters of restrictions == Haters of dev team. It is ofc bullshit. If you have a level, try other arguments please.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 11, 07:14PM)Alien Wrote: @apollo
it is your first map which is published but not in the game ;) I published the 5th attempt.
Yeh, but that's what we're talking about, right? Noobs releasing cheesy first attempts to be played on servers. But IMO they should be told otherwise, not restricted.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 11, 09:36AM)!jack! Wrote: Uhmm, i definitely F2'ed, however i still think there should be restrictions but just not as bad, like maybe a height distance or a width distance etc,
but if the vote for no restrictions wins, i think it would be great to have a quality section in the server list, like game mode but quality, so if it is good, no lag, good fps, quality Section should be %100, or if it was rifle@camper Quality %0

oh and please try to refrain form using my name in bad ways,

(06 Jun 11, 04:49PM)Hellspell Wrote: F2. Just because you don't like a map means jack shit, frankly.

Lol

Hehe, sorry about that :P
There's a slight problem with your quality section idea though, people might decide not to join a server and play what may in fact be a great map which they'd enjoy because the 'quality percentage' isn't as high a map on some other server
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 11, 07:14PM)Alien Wrote: I think the supporters of restrictions want to present it this way: Haters of restrictions == Haters of dev team. It is ofc bullshit. If you have a level, try other arguments please.

Yes, that's bullshit. However, there have been plenty of other arguments presented. Please, go back and read the thread. There are plenty of good arguments for requisites, but you dismiss them without even considering them, and then say that there haven't been any.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 11, 07:14PM)Alien Wrote: @apollo
it is your first map which is published but not in the game ;)

Still wrong, it was also played. But maps like ac_church were quite more popular and the map wasnt implemented in a map rotation on one of the few servers to that time.

Really - why do ppl always think they know my history better then I do? But thx for your excuse for calling me a liar - wait you havent apollo-gized...
Thanks given by:
(08 Jun 11, 12:39AM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote: But thx for your excuse for calling me a liar - wait you havent apollo-gized...

Made my day.
Thanks given by:
I think that's a good note to end this thread on. Mods, would you care to do the honors?
Thanks given by:
It doesn't need to be closed, its a nice debate. ;)
And very close in the poll.

Not the thread's fault if an angry person wants to come on and rant a little. <3
Thanks given by:
It's getting rid of my favorite maps (headshot city etc.) so I F2
Thanks given by:
As I like to think of it, more maps the merrier XD
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 11, 02:18AM)Iguana Wrote: As I like to think of it, the more maps that don't suck, the merrier XD

fixed ;P
Thanks given by:
I like pickup restriction and I would like to see restrictions that will only stop people from making super uber laggy maps..thats it. Not the ones that would stop decent maps that do not make you lag from being played. People have different tastes its funny that some people cant understand that.

Trollcasm:

Maybe add a new restriction that makes you use certain textures under certain conditions and blocks the map from multiplayer if you used less then 10 textures :D

edit: u! u! also so you cant like put a plasma tv too close to a park bench? its unrealistic ?
unless you steal a park bench and bring it back to your living room..Get my drift?
Thanks given by:
the map restricitions are stupid and so are the devs
Thanks given by:
^ lol

0/10 - I know you can troll so much better than that fredriK. ;)
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 11, 06:40PM)fredriK Wrote: the map restricitions are stupid and so are the devs

Easy on the words, aren't we? :)
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 11, 06:40PM)fredriK Wrote: the map restricitions are stupid and so are the devs

Im disappointed this was like a basic "fake and gay" post:D
Thanks given by:
Sorry i wanted to say much more but i was in a hurry to the gym but tomorow ill write a novel about map restrictions and the devs and post it here :)
Thanks given by:
The map restrictions are not stupid. Maybe it is just in the way you see it.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 11, 09:34PM)fredriK Wrote: Sorry i wanted to say much more but i was in a hurry to the gym but tomorow ill write a novel about map restrictions and the devs and post it here :)

I'll be waiting for that novel. No seriously. If you don't follow through I'll lose all my respect for you.

@Brahma

You guys know whats best :)
Thanks given by: