_18 height
_8900 max area

WTF ? please

you can download the map here :

http://cjoint.com/?AECpB37R4cH

map name is : cartouche-boat-beta3

thank for help
Thanks given by:
Salut cartouche. Je ne pense que ce map laggent. J'aime le map.
Thanks given by:
c'est l'eau. l'eau fait toujours des cartes de latence, surtout quand il couvre une grande surface par exemple ac_keller.

i love google translate.
Thanks given by:
I wonder how what I read that as and what google translate reads that as differs...
"is water. water is always maps latency, especially when it covers a large area such ac_keller."
Awww, that was surprisingly close.
Thanks given by:
merci , je vais enlever un peu l'eau alors ;)
Thanks given by:
8. We understand that english is not the first language to many of our users, but do your best to use English (if possible), proper spelling, grammar, etc.
Forum Rules
Thanks given by:
DES|OpenSource, "We understand that english"

He is trying. Many people are glad to help with the french -> english translation.

Cartouche, si tu avais plus de questions, pose dans l'anglais et francais. Merci!
Cartouche, if you have any more questions, ask in english and french, thanks!
Thanks given by:
I specifically asked him to stick with French, since his earlier attempts at English were so unreadable.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 11, 10:20PM)V-Man Wrote: I specifically asked him to stick with French, since his earlier attempts at English were so unreadable.

Eh... they were ok. His in-game English is better. Why is there a rule for English attempts all the time? Couldn't there be more of an explanation?
Thanks given by:
Just to keep everyone on the same page, linguistically. We don't need sub-cliques of different language speakers ostracizing each other.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 11, 10:30PM)V-Man Wrote: We don't need sub-cliques of different language speakers ostracizing each other.

English did that already...

Shouldn't there be a rule so you attempt in English, and you post text in your native language? Seems to me most of the languages are Indo-European, so it shouldn't be THAT different than each other.

Don't split. I suggest we make a new thread.
Thanks given by:
Closed. Make a new thread about the things said above. Thanks for helping cartouche!
Thanks given by: