Poll: Would you like an ACtv night?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
92.96%
66 92.96%
No
7.04%
5 7.04%
Total 71 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

ACtv (#ACtv gamesurge)
i can create a jingle type thing for this, and ive got a "commentary voice" if needed. As long as things are held on weekends i can do it! Also if you need a banner i can create an example once i get on my computer and over to a friends for internet. Im a forum whore so ill be posting and reading this Thread a lot. feel free to hit me up if i can participate.
Thanks in advance,
Yahtzee.
Thanks given by:
Lol Gayituux xD
Thanks given by:
It'll be easier and your audience will be bigger if you pre-record. For this I say yes, go for it!
Thanks given by:
Pre recording isn't as appealing, live streaming would be good
Thanks given by:
and yes lets try and see if this can be DIAL-UP friedly :D but if it cant oh wells
Thanks given by:
We're trying to schedule a 1vs1 for this Friday. I will be playing because SKB fixed his stream. Stay tuned!
Thanks given by:
Alright, If Dial Up users can't watch due to 1977 technology, we should be able to play. I vote Bukz F1, play and lag all over the map while he pwns all. \:D
Thanks given by:
If you need a player , i'm here :)
Thanks given by:
rwar!
Thanks given by:
First scheduled ACtv match: Gibstick vs DES|Bukz! Tune in and join #ACtv gamesurge on Friday April 8, 16:30 EDT, 20:30 GMT (GMT WITHOUT DST).

In case Bukz can't make it, I will try to get a-d-a-m. If a-d-a-m cannot partake, another player will be chosen randomly so join the channel!
Thanks given by:
ooooh... the link for the streaming is...
Thanks given by:
Join the channel! It will be http://www.own3d.tv/live/43990/SKB_s_stream.
Thanks given by:
Great idea and good luck with this. I'm ready to participate as well.
Thanks given by:
(07 Apr 11, 02:39AM)Gibstick Wrote: First scheduled ACtv match: Gibstick vs DES|Bukz! Tune in and join #ACtv gamesurge on Friday April 8, 16:30 EDT, 20:30 GMT (GMT WITHOUT DST).

In case Bukz can't make it, I will try to get a-d-a-m. If a-d-a-m cannot partake, another player will be chosen randomly so join the channel!

kk, i need an idiots' translation for this obviously. WTF is EDT? Anyway, what time would that be standard GMT. Better yet, I am in Caribbean TZ, what is it here? I am assuming your time is 5hrs ahead of mine, going by the location of the stream being Ireland. But Gibby, you are in Canada sooo?!?! I am confused. The AC forum needs a time zone helper app of some kind for just these kinds of things.
Thanks given by:
EDT is Eastern Daylight Time, which is 4 hours behind standard GMT
This includes the Eastern US Coast Line as well as parts of Canada

he even does the math for you in the post, he clearly says 20:30 GMT as well as 16:30 EDT
(making a 4 hour difference)
Thanks given by:
You going down to China Town Gibbeh :D
I'll be coffee shopping and watching. GO BOOOKS!

My Prediction : DES|Bukz 22 - 4 | Gibbeh 4 - 16
I'm taking bets; Bukz over Gibbeh; paying 30 to 1.
Thanks given by:
My prediction, and i dare anyone to take bets otherwise: Lag 2222 - 0 | DES|Bukz 0 - 1109 | Gibstick 1 - 1111
Thanks given by:
I can't wait for this to get going smoothly.
Im so excited !
Thanks given by:
(07 Apr 11, 03:21PM)DES|Halo Wrote: he even does the math for you in the post, he clearly says 20:30 GMT as well as 16:30 EDT
(making a 4 hour difference)

my math isn't exercised all the time where I live. I just count the coconuts on a tree. Or the 'cigars' in my hat. Even then, just for the hell of it.

I guess counting burger patties keeps that math strong, huh K.C.?
Thanks given by:
you would think that someone who claims they served in the armed forces would have better knowledge of basic subtraction, wouldn't you

EDIT: or the english language for that matter (seeing as they are, infact, American
Thanks given by:
Stop it ok ok ok ok ok ok. It's 20:30 GMT ok ok ok ok ok ok

All you need to know is your offset ok ok ok o kok
Thanks given by:
*Pic removed*

mod edit: warned ok ok ok ok ok ok ok and I warn you too Halo if you continue ok ok ok ok ok ok
kk. soz
Thanks given by:
give me warning points, i could careless to be honest
he is just butt hurt because he was in the armed services and yet he can't read or do basic math
i say read because of this:
"WTF is EDT? Anyway, what time would that be standard GMT"
when gibstick already wrote:
"Friday April 8, 16:30 EDT, 20:30 GMT (GMT WITHOUT DST)."

apparently if i know how to read and do simple math, then i'm learning more from said burger flipping then they are teaching in the military

umadbro?
Thanks given by:
Sorry, tonight's match will have to be postponed, though only fifteen minutes. It will start at 20:45 GMT, or 16:45 EDT because I can't get home before then. We're also trying to get more for 3vs3 so join the damn channel.
Thanks given by:
God forbid use UTC like anyone in the world that actually needs to keep track of multiple timezones. Sheesh. And someone actually had the nerve to bitch at me because my BL reports are
Quote:"F***ing messy and the date thing makes no sense."

Standardize something and people just complain that it's not what they're used to. (Orly? That's the point of standardizing it; so people have some common ground.)
Thanks given by:
Quote:join the damn channel.

already added to "open on startup" :P

err, could a mod maybe remove the picture Boomhauer posted too? would be right imo
Thanks given by:
(08 Apr 11, 01:32PM)eftertanke Wrote: God forbid use UTC like anyone in the world that actually needs to keep track of multiple timezones. Sheesh. And someone actually had the nerve to bitch at me because my BL reports are
Quote:"F***ing messy and the date thing makes no sense."

Standardize something and people just complain that it's not what they're used to. (Orly? That's the point of standardizing it; so people have some common ground.)

Any chance this thread could be about ACtv, and not .........
-______________-
Thanks given by:
Fra 2:1 =MyS= on ACtv yesterday! :D
Thanks given by:
The person streaming doesn't have to be the player it can be a spectator watching the player if needed.

You just need to setup a server with no afk limit.
Thanks given by:
Or use mastermode private/match :D
Thanks given by: