Poll: Are you hungry?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
67.65%
23 67.65%
No
20.59%
7 20.59%
I'm a vegetarian
11.76%
4 11.76%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Are you hungry?
Empty threats XD
Thanks given by:
xD, ya Halo you know I wuv u <3
Thanks given by:
I'm a hungry hungry hippo and I eat plastic balls.
Thanks given by:
ya well, balls to you
Thanks given by:
yes havnt eaten in 3 weeks, i live in the woods and everytime i kill a bear or deer this pesky wolf comes by and takes my kill, eats it right infront of me, but i cant do anything cuzz i know he will kill me in a second.
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 11, 12:21AM)BrickSquad Wrote: yes havnt eaten in 3 weeks, i live in the woods and everytime i kill a bear or deer this pesky wolf comes by and takes my kill, eats it right infront of me, but i cant do anything cuzz i know he will kill me in a second.

Of course.
Thanks given by:
Can someone explain how vegetarians need an additional option here?
Thanks given by:
Not sure about the reason in this thread, but if I were to do things that way, it'd be based on my experience that vegetarians are generally sensitive about their eating habits and get offended when special considerations are not made for them.
Thanks given by:
(03 Mar 11, 08:02PM)Vegetarian Wrote: Do have any idea what they do to those poor chickens.

No, but its delicious.
Thanks given by:
I like to keep my options open
Thanks given by:
Time for Vegetarian jokes!!!

How many vegeterians does it take to change a lightbulb?
Two, one to change it and one to check for animal ingredients!

On a more serious side, I really have nothing against vegetarians so don't get offended. I actually sometimes feel bad when eating a big piece of steak, thinking about the animal, but oh well, the food chain and tummy come first!
Thanks given by:
I have a friend who is vegetarian, not because he dislikes what animals go through or anything like that, but because he doesn't like how meat tastes.
although we did get him to try bacon the other day :D
Thanks given by:
Im CDN
Thanks given by: