Tag evasion ban, are you serious?
Ok, we are clan tag banned, you have valid reasons, Maybe it should be done to the other clans that have ex-cheaters aswell? Pwnage RandumButthurt?

So then what defines us from w00p's ex hackers or oNe's ex hackers? or maybe you should ban Kirin on your servers aswell, you are not being firm nor lenient with ex bl'd players you are just holding a grudge in specific cases :(

TyD your members have been abusive towards me and my clan on many occasions

"ShieldyBear> I'm going to leave cum stains on your nig nig face Vermi "
Thanks given by:
But Shield is naturally like that, and don't get so anal Vermi, your just as bad with insults, if not worse.
Thanks given by:
@Foo that was My point, even if You didn't want him he is in your clan and that is as bad as if You all want him in. I'm not saying You all have to pay for him, but sadly That's the case. :/
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 11, 12:04PM)Foo Wrote:
(25 Feb 11, 09:55AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote:
(25 Feb 11, 08:15AM)V-Man Wrote: -snip-

for the record only 2 or 3 people of the 11 members of the clan wanted davitomon in the clan, but, yeah.

Then IMO there is something flawed with your recruiting rules, what ever happened to majority rules? -.-
Thanks given by:
I CAN'T FIND MY FUCKING GLASSES!! I HATE U ALL!! VERMI STFU and DEAL WITH IT. SHIT HAPPENS. NEVER SHOULDA LEFT KH SHOULD YA????? YEA. NOW SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME FIND MY GODDAMN GLASSES!! I AM SQUINTING AT THIS SHIT. OMG OMG OMG!! START REPPING YOUR MEMBERS. IF YOU WANT A HACK-FREE DAVI IN CLAN, THEN YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT A BAN. DEAL WIT IT. SMOKE MY ROCK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO SERIOUSLY THIS AIN'T FUNNY. I NEED MY PHKING GLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
Maybe you lost your glasses, but at least you've found a well-filled glass.
Thanks given by:
Look next to the toilet. They may have flown off during the purge process.
Thanks given by:
Its good to know MK sees the glass as half full, til it gets chugged down.
Thanks given by:
* Greifenstein certifies the thread as worth reading :D
Thanks given by:
* MykeGregory is still wondering why this type of text is red again? its the same colour as the blood that comes out my eyes when i look at it. IT HURTS!
Thanks given by:
Now, If you all wish to actualy see what davi is doing for Legacy (NOT EVEN PLAYING) read

http://legacyesports.prophpbb.com/topic45.html

that is all. kthnxbye.
Thanks given by:
This thread is hilarious

Mael has said all that needs to be said tbh, everything else is personal issues (which, c'mon lads, keep out of the convo)
Thanks given by:
Impakt'd = Legendary oNe
Thanks given by:
xenon = disrepsectful **** whom I regret inviting to clan
mod edit: user warned for rude attack
Thanks given by:
that's kinda unreal if you ask me, it's like: "oh yeah i really wasn't even a part of the team so yeah i better go". But still the ban remains?
Thanks given by:
Paranoia, xenophobia, mistrust, grudges, disrespect
are all difficult to frag.
And even when you do,
they respawn after 5 seconds.
Thanks given by:
Funny how I prefer Xenon too you foo, and MK were they on your head?
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 11, 07:58AM)V-Man Wrote: Paranoia, xenophobia, mistrust, grudges, disrespect
are all difficult to frag.
And even when you do,
they respawn after 5 seconds.

Word!
Thanks given by:
Foo <3
Thanks given by:
Xenon I was just pissed at Davi bro

XENON <3
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 11, 01:43AM)Foo Wrote:
(24 Feb 11, 10:57PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: In my opinion, if there is an issue with a player from a specific clan;whether it is hack accusations/allegations, bad history from the player, etc., that player should be the one banned, not the rest of his clan mates. If you want to ban a clan's tag because it has/accepted a cheater, then please first make sure you only do it with absolute and clear proof that that player actually cheats.

let me run through a list here

Legacy accused of hacking:

Davitomon
Vault77
Sepehr

Legacy not accused of hacking:

Castiel
Larry
Jason
Foo
Vermi
yata
Xenon
Shorty(?)

In conclusion the tag ban is deserved only if you're a terrible server admin, and can't find the IP adresses, or ranges, of 3 players.

HOWEVER

If you truly want to tag ban us, we will keep on evading, keep on using our dynamic IP adresses, and keep on changing nicks.

Well...I´m sorry if someone get feels offended but this sounds a little childish...If you´re not wanted somewhere just go somplace else...not like there´s only one server right?

Regarding the bans for clan tags I think it´s not practical at all...like any other permanent ban...´cause the banned can always change ip, name or whatever and fair players can get in the middle. I always think twice and warn before banning players (except for cheaters) and they stay banned for an hour, but i never ban permanently. I even had a few cases of clan members (or some fu..er impersonating them) showing a really bad attitude and even insulting my country but it doesn´t mean I have to take it on the entire clan...I just banned the guy and if he wants to come back he´s welcome after an hour knowing that his behaviour will have to change to stay in...

In any case that´s my humble opinion.

Thanks given by:
Nativo, are you even aware that the blacklist a clan gets isn't for 1 server? You sound like a fairly new player, so just so you know, we are talking about clans being blacklisted in the TyD and NZ blacklist (where most go). Most of the actually good servers use these, and being blacklisted in those blacklists means having to stick to the noob servers with headshot city000522!!11! and riflecamper@52!!!11!
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 11, 12:02AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Nativo, are you even aware that the blacklist a clan gets isn't for 1 server? You sound like a fairly new player, so just so you know, we are talking about clans being blacklisted in the TyD and NZ blacklist (where most go). Most of the actually good servers use these, and being blacklisted in those blacklists means having to stick to the noob servers with headshot city000522!!11! and riflecamper@52!!!11!

Well yeah I'm new at the game and everything related to it...but even so, I might have said things the wrong way and got missunderstood. I know about the blacklists and I even was about to use the TyD one but then I didn't...'cause I don't think a permanent ban for a player, a clan or whatever u want to ban is useful to the game.

What I was meaning to say is that the blacklist for me seems ratter pointless and may (and surely has already) hurt a lot of players as some kind of collateral damage (ie: legacy members not accused of hacking or some users within a banned ip range). If we shut too many doors we might find ourselves locked in alone...

I wouldn't blacklist a player, a clan or an ip range...for me it's enough with an hour in the cold...
Thanks given by:
servers, as always, belong to the owner. In most cases, the owner pays for it. As the server belongs to the owner, the owner can run it however they choose to. They make the choices in the maps and modes. They can also choose who they would like to be on there. Banning can get helpful as it gets rid of cheating players, players who abuse, and any other undesirable player. A server is property, not some democratic entity.
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 11, 10:34AM)Huntsman Wrote: Funny how I prefer Xenon too you foo

Firstly, i second this.

(28 Feb 11, 01:43AM)MCS Wrote: servers, as always, belong to the owner. In most cases, the owner pays for it. As the server belongs to the owner, the owner can run it however they choose to. They make the choices in the maps and modes. They can also choose who they would like to be on there. Banning can get helpful as it gets rid of cheating players, players who abuse, and any other undesirable player. A server is property, not some democratic entity.

MCS speaks the ultimate truth. Too bad your TyD eh?
The ausD blacklist had 4 entrys and the Brazilian range. The server was hacker free for 2 months. With ~120 players a week. Servers do not need blacklists, they need diligent admins. Servers dont need politics, they need a good maprot. Servers do not need cheaters they need players!
Thanks given by:
yeah but I'm an ex-oNe :P
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 11, 11:33AM)MCS Wrote: yeah but I'm an ex-oNe :P

Oh, you gain +100 respectability.
Thanks given by:
24 |oNe|skee 10 443 295 1.50 106 192 32 15 30 17 4930
40 |oNe|Avatar 10 301 242 1.24 198 62 16 5 21 14 3683
62 |oNe|ElCol 4 296 300 0.99 191 77 33 16 22 7 2786
75 |oNe|MCS 6 188 81 2.32 148 23 5 1 18 8 2430
121 |oNe|P0p3yE 1 157 137 1.15 153 8 12 0 21 1 1458
145 |oNe|Impakt'd 0 121 81 1.49 44 42 5 2 3 4 1101
313 |oNe|-Nvidia- 1 0 1 0.00 0 0 0 0 0 0 94

from back in the day. the old acfan ladder.
Thanks given by:
LoL, you let ElCol get in front of you?

You lose -100.
Thanks given by:
Funny thing is I am blacklisted from MyS, some DES|, all TyD, all |NZ| so tell me what server to go play on, the one server I play on is the BoB server and it is the only half decent server I can play on apart from Rifle@camper, TOSOK or gema11221 OR Headshotcity so thankyou for ruining the game for me :) GG
Thanks given by: