Assault Cube mapping contest goes green
and i think you won't get my 25$ if you do ;)
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 11, 05:45AM)Viper Wrote: I think im gonna make an epic lss_BRAZIL!!!!!_minimap_revolution map.
NEWCOMERZ FTW!

LOL xDDD

(15 Jan 11, 06:29AM)DES|Halo Wrote: and i think you won't get my 25$ if you do ;)

And I thought you handed your position as a judge to Jiba, so you can submit your awesometastic ac_dingy :P
Thanks given by:
He is saying Viper wont win with that map. He is still supplying part of the winnnings.
Thanks given by:
Where must we post the map and the download?
Thanks given by:
you can submit the map anywhere you like, place the link to download in this topic, kthx :P
Thanks given by:
well thats not just up to you now is it halo :P
Thanks given by:
i have pretty good confidence that with a LSS map you will not win, anything
Thanks given by:
Hopefully this time i will be able to get some results for a Wiki page eh?
Thanks given by:
unless of course they plan another forum update :P
Thanks given by:
Yes. Well, i have a basic one up for now, which i will add maps and results too.
Wiki Page
Opinions wanted/needed.
Thanks given by:
might want to mention something about the prizes (as well as the extra prize for the best new comer, and the rules behind the best new comer selection)
Thanks given by:
Halo, updated the wiki page mate.
Thanks given by:
Cool a newcomer price :D. I just made some mods, but I've got a very interesting idea....
Thanks given by:
i didn't want the new comers to feel like they were going to be bullied out by the experienced mappers, so i offered up a small price which could turn into a big price, a new mapper can win a 25 dollar gift card, but if they 1up the experience mappers they can win up to 75 total, otherwise it will be a 50-25 split between the winner and the best new comer ;)
Thanks given by:
how do i enter this competition? do i just post on this thread?
Thanks given by:
you make a map, you upload it, post the link to download in this topic
Thanks given by:
Looking forward to seeing some nice new maps. Maybe I'll try and finish one I got going for this thing.
Thanks given by:
Ahh, should we say "upload to akimbo because other places are dodgy?"
Thanks given by:
*download link taken down by MykeGregory*
* MykeGregory presents 'Crouch Castle'. Enjoy.

EDIT: map didnt meet competition standards because of release date
Thanks given by:
@MykeGregory

The rules:
* Map wasn't released anywhere before

the date on that file is august 2010, meaning, you broke that rule, that map can not be entered

Date Added: Aug 17, 2010 09:23 PM
Thanks given by:
Here is my entry:

ac_tropical

[Image: tropicalmosaic.jpg]

It is currently available on the {TBR} Dyfi server. I can't get akimbo to work at the moment so it's probably easiest for people to just get it from the server.

Thanks go to DaRealRocky and Iguana for their help in design and testing.
Thanks given by:
Bloodsport's ac_tropical get it here: http://bcus.pwnz.org/ac_tropical.zip
Thanks given by:
thanks blue print
Thanks given by:
Yeah {TBR}
Thanks given by:
Bloodsport, are you a newcomer? i hadn't seen to many maps (maybe 1?) from you, if you are a new comer please list yourself as so (2 or less maps) otherwise you will not be entered in with the new comers or have a chance to win that prize
Thanks given by:
I have previously made (in order of roughly decreasing quality) ac_wadi, ac_chem, ac_spaceport, ac_fuel and ac_port. Since evidently few of them have gained much popularity, I will let you decide where that fits within the rules of the competition.
Thanks given by:
i guess not then, i thought it was less than that, well good luck on any case Bloodsport
Thanks given by:
You made as many map as me Bloodsport. :P
Thanks given by:
Well, I got tired of being owned in clan matches, so I thought I should spend the time on something a little more productive.
Thanks given by:
Its not to late to start working on that map, you can't win if you don't enter ;)
Thanks given by: