|FOX| Clan Server ban issues
Hey |FOX|

Today you've had a lot of vote-spammers and teamkillers who ended up banning players from the server. I'll quote some names and votes:

Quote:JB|JustinBieber called a vote: kick player killaguerilla, reason: called_me_a_nigger_whore
PooPee called a vote: kick player StopNationalism, reason: no-i-wont
JB|JustinBieber is afk
player JB|JustinBieber disconnected
connected: JB|JustinBieber
JB|JustinBieber called a vote: ban player StopNationalism, reason: STFU_PLEASE_WHITE_ASS_MOTHER_FUCKER
StopNationalism: f2 this bs
JB|JustinBieber: ROFL
Terrorist fragged teammate JB|JustinBieber
PooPee called a vote: ban player StopNationalism, reason: no-one-likes-you
JB|JustinBieber called a vote: ban player StopNationalism, reason: your_name_is_sooo_fucking_gay
you voted no

The final vote got me banned, I believe at 6 to 2. Can this be lifted?
Thanks given by:
Please take issues with FOX servers to FOX directly, not through the AC forums.
In-game bans last, by default, 20 minutes, but, seriously, if you dislike the way the server is run enough to come here and complain about it, why would you want to go back?
Thanks given by:
While I do agree with you jamz, I think JB|JustinBieber (as he runs servers) should stick to his own servers if he's going to act that way. So I think the complaint is probably valid.

Unless he runs this one of course.
Thanks given by:
Might i just say that i do stay in my own servers for the most part. I left my computer with mu little brother for a couple hours while i went out with my girlfriend! I am truly sorry for anything that may have happened
Thanks given by:
Lamest excuse ever, true or false.
Servers shouldn't be left in your hands if your computer is left in your "little brother's" hands.
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 10, 05:15PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Lamest excuse ever, true or false.
Servers shouldn't be left in your hands if your computer is left in your "little brother's" hands.

This thread should be closed now, in my opinion. The OP has been answered and dealt with as much as it can be for now: check the blacklist reports.
Thanks given by: