My clan has servers, when the owner isnt even in my clan?
X-Ray_Dog, DID host my servers, but was fired... and yet he is running MY clan servers, yet he blacklists me from them! If anything I demand the server discription to be changed!

[Image: screenshot20101226at101.png]

[Image: screenshot20101226at101.png]
Thanks given by:
Wow... mature-ness at its best
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 10, 06:48AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: mature-ness at its best
no, at its worst! D=

;)

Thanks given by:
lmao, invite him to the group.
Thanks given by:
Y not ask for the server to be removed from the ms and go find a less mature clan to destroy XD
Thanks given by:
Maybe you can try blacklisting the server by asking the devs. Try IRC.

Thanks given by:
I want it to be removed from the MS!!! Makes me mad that he runs my clan servers, when he was fired, and I don't want HIM of ALL ppl to run a server for my clan!
Thanks given by:
OMFG u dumbass!! You asked me like 2 minutes ago to change it and i said i would, and the only reason its up is because i started my servers up without checking the name. Your such a dumbass we already talked about this! I hate 12 yr olds cant do anything right. Also the server became full and im not about to kick a full server, infact it has been full all night. When it goes empty it will change, we already established this NOW STOP TRYING TO BLACKLIST ME U NOOB!
Thanks given by:
Im sorry but i disagree with removing the server. There is no real reason to remove the server from the masterserver.
Thanks given by:
Ok, since this topic was started, Ares has told X-Ray_Dog to change the server desc, and X-Ray_Dog said he would get around to it, and Ares said that was ok. I was there when this happened.
So, since they seem to have worked things out, this thread should be closed IMHO.
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 10, 08:35AM)|FOX|X-Ray_Dog Wrote: OMFG u dumbass!! You asked me like 2 minutes ago to change it and i said i would, and the only reason its up is because i started my servers up without checking the name. Your such a dumbass we already talked about this! I hate 12 yr olds cant do anything right. Also the server became full and im not about to kick a full server, infact it has been full all night. When it goes empty it will change, we already established this NOW STOP TRYING TO BLACKLIST ME U NOOB!
Why is he blacklisted in your server?

Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 10, 09:00AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Why is he blacklisted in your server?

Multiple reasons:
admin abuse
racist
cusses a lot
makes fun of people
rants on clans
never actually enjoys the game
noob kicks
etc.. it goes on
Thanks given by:
All right. Just make sure you change the name and we can all be happy again.
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 10, 09:09AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: All right. Just make sure you change the name and we can all be happy again.

Thats what im saying lol, ares doesnt seem to understand. When it goes empty its a done deal like i told ares and he said ok
Thanks given by: