Two suggestions
1. Is there a way to make it so that it appears you're only on the red team, even though you could be on the blue? I'm sick of accidentally killing my teammates because I'm not used to being on the other team.

2. Is there a way to track your frags and deaths locally?
Thanks given by:
I know nothing about cubescript or anything around those lines. Your best shot is putting your suggestions here

And your second problem, what exactly do you mean by frags and deaths locally?
Thanks given by:
Like, it tracks your stats and saves them on your hard drive, rather than online.
Thanks given by:
See V-Bukz's Script.

Mod edit: Giving everyone proper credit/linking to the script. :p
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the script. Installed it and it's working fine.

Now, the other request.
Thanks given by:
Bukz Wrote: Yea that would never work for what you want it to...

Be aware of team changes as much as possible and use /teamdisplaymode 2.

so technically no.
Thanks given by:
That is an interesting idea, but I think you'd have to modify the client to get that to happen -- and you don't want to bring a modified client to a public server.
My advice is to get used to snapping back and forth between teams; it happens a lot in this game. Practice glancing at the team icon in the upper-right-hand corner as you spawn, so you can say to yourself, "Okay, I'm red, so I shoot blue dudes" or "I'm blue, so I'll shoot red dudes now."
It's one of the more subtly acquired skills of this game. XD
Thanks given by:
when i play...1 team change = 1 teamkill.
sorry mates :s
Thanks given by:
We got this on our list.
Thanks given by:
(07 Dec 10, 03:23PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: Practice glancing at the team icon in the upper-right-hand corner as you spawn, so you can say to yourself, "Okay, I'm red, so I shoot blue dudes" or "I'm blue, so I'll shoot red dudes now."
It's one of the more subtly acquired skills of this game. XD

It took me 4 months to master.

Thanks given by:
I still haven't mastered this completely after almost 2 years :P

Maybe a big ass message that covers the entire screen and burns your eyes with flashing pictures?
Thanks given by:
Or an audio file that plays when you are forceteam'd.
Thanks given by:
I bet a script could take care of that just fine. :D
Thanks given by:
I was thinking of colourizing the HUD. At least a little (flash & fade) border of the colour of the team you're on .. but possibly even tinting the hud-chars/-icons in the red or blue .. whichever you're on. As makkE said - it's on our list - we'll be discussing it and hope to implement a few things you can then toggle on/off so you get the feedback/visuals that help you the most.
Thanks given by: