Ideas
@V-Man; By all means, help me update it. I haven't added anything new, just crossed things out. I also didn't do too much research. I noted that I could use a lot of help on the weapons part.
Thanks given by:
:/ And here I was telling myself to relax.
Thanks given by:
7 shots in a row whit the smg should be a gib
Thanks given by:
Lets leave the gibs for the shotguns and snipers. I'd actually prefer a different animation for shotgun gibs. However, that wont happen :(
Thanks given by:
Are you high? 7 shots? Were lucky if half the people in this game can get 7 body shots out of 30. But, the people who can? They deserve +2 kills for it? Sure lets do it. While were at it lets make Undead a mod and Al Gore president.
Thanks given by:
Anyone else get really annoyed with the idle servers changing order in the server browser? Even with the filter set to order them by map name the idle ones keep rearranging themselves by ping. Can we get another filter to arrange them by player slots/ping/etc.. separately?
Thanks given by:
I believe there is a way to change the sort order. I think if you go in to the options (F2?) then you will see how to sort them.
Thanks given by:
Not for idle servers with no map loaded on them. They get sort differently.
Thanks given by:
Server Description.
Thanks given by:
That doesn't fix the problem im talking about.
Thanks given by:
Add an optional argument to the existing writecfg that when supplied, would allow us to change what path/file the configuration is dumped to. If the path/file does not exist, preferrably create it (if possible). This would allow scripters to create configuration backup scripts that would alleviate the need for things such as this.
Thanks given by:
Add an ability to make tmp aliases that dont get saved, so any alias prefixed with tmp_ would not get saved to the saved.cfg.
Thanks given by:
some ideas:
stop reloading if knife is chosen (only).
2 different msgs display (1 for chat at the bottom, 1 for info at the top)
Thanks given by:
@ macm: I like those ideas; specially the two messages at the top and bottom idea. I'm sure that the bullet, health, etc. icons, and the fps info (lod, wqd, and so forth) could be possible to get rearranged if the chat was to be moved to the bottom (most probably the bottom-right corner, perhaps?)
Thanks given by:
This idea is for the website only. can you guys make snow effect on the front page or something? it's Christmas. look at ours http://skforum.forumotion.com/
it looks good :D
Thanks given by:
Get rid of afk kick in Spectator mode.
Thanks given by:
I agree about the server order changing. Perhaps I don't understand the sort options properly (possible) but it's annoying when I'm trying to choose a server to connect to and the order keeps changing. Please forgive me my noobness and I'll forgive those who noob against me.

I like the idea of splitting out the chat and game messages. I don't know which should go where, I have a tendency to think that the top of the screen is more prominent and so my preference would be to place chat there. Perhaps some people would argue game messages are more important. In general though, better use of screen real-estate without obscuring vision would be great.
Thanks given by:
http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk290...1292722696

See the overlap on the grenades and CTF icon, anyone else get it? If its not just me, fix please :D
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20101219020703acshinect.png]?! Are you playing in fullscreen or windowed?
Thanks given by:
full screen 1280x1024
Thanks given by:
Well, i guess it's time to change it!
Thanks given by:

Thorite: 1280x1024 ? why the image size is 1024x819 ?
Thanks given by:
idk its what the ingame settings say....but I' rather not start discussing my lil problem on this thread anymore.
More Ideas!
Thanks given by:
maybe if you have been damaged with grenade then there would be motion blur for few sec :)
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 10, 12:29PM)snake_eye Wrote: maybe if you have been damaged with grenade then there would be motion blur for few sec :)
Could be an initiative. We already got the eardrum ringing noise, and since AC is a fast-paced I believe a few secs would be too much. What about 1.0-1.5 seconds :)
Thanks given by:
yeah:D
Thanks given by:
there should be another positsion for hud icons :) , atleast for weapon icons:):*
Thanks given by:
What do you mean snake_eye? Where would they be?
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 10, 12:43AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: What do you mean snake_eye? Where would they be?

I think that that the equipment icons should be moved so that they don't cover up the CTF icons and so that they are more evenly spaced. (However those problems are probably specific to me.)

Oh, apparently the issue with the CTF icons is the resolution. Still that's not an uncommon resolution, and pushing them closer together would resolve that.
Thanks given by:
Move the weapon icons to the side like this: http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk290...1293586009
Thanks given by: