Thanks given by:
LOOL true V-man

EDIT: I hate rapidshare's waiting time :/
Thanks given by:
lol, but you coul download from
Mediafire or something else...
This is why I uploaded to multiupload.
Thanks given by:
For all teAm members: You can add me by Skype. Just pm me for my skype name.
Nah, ok, you HAVE to add me.
Thanks given by:
Ugh... Please don't use those ad sites. Just link to the files directly. Then no one else will "re upload" the files.
Thanks given by:
I just want to know how much klicks i got^^
I have 12 msi Downloads and 4 rar downloads^^
Thanks given by:
Are you guys serious?

I see nothing, really nothing in your "MOD", which wouldn't have worked with the standard mod feature.

At the moment I'm even wondering whether this re-distribution is license infringement or not...

Four pages of bla bla about nothing. Looks like nobody of the responsible modders did his homework. Poor show.
Thanks given by:
Er...
Just realized, you've repackaged the entire game, including your autoexec.cfg and saved.cfg files...
Why not just package the "mod" part??
Especially since I can't figure out which parts are modded and which aren't!

Also include a readme file to explain what is modded and how to apply it!
Thanks given by:
@mr floppy Yes. Why should we mode the source ? We want the mod to be compatible with the normal servers, without it being cheating. Also the mod is still not finished.
@V man lol, kp dunno xD
Thanks given by:
I can't think of a word which could describe this situation better, so all I say is: FAIL!
Thanks given by:
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
Thanks given by:
Please don't repackage the entire game, some people can't afford to download the game twice.
Thanks given by:
Some people don't have the necessary patience to click through all this shit and then wait one hour for an artificially throttled download to finish.
Thanks given by:
Agreed, If you put all of your custom stuff into a mod folder, you don't need to modify any source code. You just put your sounds, models, scripts, and etc into a folder dude...
Thanks given by:
Ok, we need someone who could make the skins for the weapons, because snake_eye is not able to do this anymore, and I always fail. pls pm me
Thanks given by:
That's a really nice pistol model you guys got there.
Also I can say I spent a lot of time nailing perfect headshots on bots in slow motion. :D
Is there any way I can save a demo of a bot deathmatch? I wanna see my slow-mo perfection at full game speed.
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 10, 01:45PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Are you guys serious?

I see nothing, really nothing in your "MOD", which wouldn't have worked with the standard mod feature.

At the moment I'm even wondering whether this re-distribution is license infringement or not...

Four pages of bla bla about nothing. Looks like nobody of the responsible modders did his homework. Poor show.

Mr.Floppy = Asshole
Why don't you help instead of being a sad troll?

Mod edit: user warned for abusing another forum user, which is against the forums' rules
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 10, 07:21AM)SnowOak Wrote: Mr.Floppy = Asshole
Why don't you help instead of being a sad troll?

Considering you have just joined the forum you seem a bit over sensitive to Mr Floppy's comment?
Thanks given by:
SnowOak - back down... MrFloppy is loved!
Thanks given by:
Sorry but even on akimbo i've seen him be mean to other users.
Thanks given by:
Hello SnowOak and welcome to the community!
Thanks given by:
BestCat im back , i can make skins again :*
Thanks given by:
Yay, also the HK416 is ready. Now snake_eye has got to texture REALLY much. lol
Thanks given by:
Btw. are there any more screenshots except for the ones in your first post?
I've tried browsing your project-"homepage" But it seems to be... well... "not finished"

Would be nice to have a lil look at your work without downloading the whole thing at a incredible slow internet connection
Thanks given by:
actually someone is working on a new website^^ And also I cant make really much screens cuz there are not really much things for screenshots. on the new website you will be able to download every single mod part or model.
Thanks given by:
What I'm asking for is just... dunno... pics of the weapons, the playermodels and the pickups. maybe one gui screen and thats it ;P
Thanks given by:
untextured guns are ugly, but ok.

Ok uploaded a new screen^^
Thanks given by: