Project Real Assault
Well I dont know how to do unwrapping I suggest either asking the AC community on the forums or go to the AC IRC channel and see if anyone idling in there can help ya XD
Thanks given by:
snake_eye said he can tecture, ask him.
Thanks given by:
True but Jake is the one with the unwrapping prob not me XD
Thanks given by:
Oh yes: Really important for the modellers!!! T This project is called REAL Assault, so the sence is, that you make high poly and high quality models. High quality does not mean only really much polygons, it does mean the models have to be animated to. So: Make a seperated slide. Not only pistols have something like this. Or some weapons have a metal thingy, that coevers the place where the shells come out. It goes back when you shot, so the shell can get out, and the next bullet gets loaded. And don't forget the shell. And only beacause it appers only fast, it doesn't mean it can be low poly. Assaultcube does;nt have motion blur, so you can see the bullet when it comes out very good. And if you don't know how to animate, texture or other thing, we have a team. Just ask the people from the team, maybe they can help you.

It would be nice if someone make a hk ump a the subgun. But you can make something else to. And if you make something, or want to do something, WRITE THAT YOU ARE MAKING A MODEL OR SCRIPT OR SOMETHING ELSE. I don't want that someone makes something what somebody else already did. This would be a big waste of time. If you make something please write it.
-Thanks for reading this, and helping with the mod, bestcat
Thanks given by:
yeah im kinda having a problem with texturing but i can wait, i still have to make some changes on the models.
Thanks given by:
Well good luck with it and I am waiting for some something to do XD
Thanks given by:
lol im about 1/8 finished with the new model.. xD
Thanks given by:
Why does this remind me of BattleCube?
Anyhow, hope you have better luck than them.
Thanks given by:
there are still plenty of things to do in the 'original' ac, why not revert your valiant and good natured efforts into making needed additions to the current ac? (without bulking it up of course)
Thanks given by:
The mod has to be compatible with the normal Assaultcube, so you can play om the normal servers.
Thanks given by:
The sounds frustrated me, but now it's fun to play with them. Oh yeah, I will send everyone from the team the "pre alpha version" of the game. ^^
Thanks given by:
I would love to help you guys out. I'm trying to make a desert eagle mod, and I guess I have gotten started on it but I might need some help on it. Once I can get that done maybe we can do a USP .45
Thanks given by:
We already have a pistol, and the subgun will be a UMP not a USP. We already have a team. But what do you can do else? Oh, and we need a rifle.
Thanks given by:
Bestcat can u give me something to do cuz right now Im kinda just sitting here waiting for something to do XD
Thanks given by:
bestcat , p99 done so far:

[Image: Untitled_1.png]
[Image: 1.png]
Thanks given by:
(18 Oct 10, 08:27PM)~TgS~NightHawkd Wrote: Bestcat can u give me something to do cuz right now Im kinda just sitting here waiting for something to do XD

So, what can you do good?
Oh, get hamachi. We are chatting through hamachi, it's easier. i pmed you with the servername and pass.
At the moment snake_eye is the most activ member. get hmachi and START TO WORK!!!
Thanks given by:
Ok im ok at scripting =/
I need a link to hamachi XD
Oh and I have no pm about anything about Hamachi btw.
Thanks given by:
Bestcat , if you hack one more time in my brothers computer i will kill you!
Thanks given by:
very nice skin snake_eye!

NightHawkd: http://hamachi.en.softonic.com/ for hamachi!
Thanks given by:
I got it and thanks Robo XD
Thanks given by:
lol, did i really hacked a pc?
Thanks given by:
:P:P:P
Thanks given by:
Yes or no?
Thanks given by:
yes
Thanks given by:
No way!!!! You're kidding me right?
Thanks given by:
:bump: It's important!
Thanks given by:
So ,Bestcat is this mod dead?
Thanks given by:
The mod will never die. We just weren't on at the same time, lol.
Oh, the AA 12 is ready. I will also upload the "Alpha" soon.
Thanks given by:
okey :)
Thanks given by:
Some new screenshots are ready. Now just adding some sound, and maybe a AA12 texture and the alpha release will be ready.
Thanks given by: