Poll: Do you want this?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.30%
27 40.30%
No
59.70%
40 59.70%
Total 67 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Guns
we should update the guns list once in a while like ak47s and stuff
Thanks given by:
No.
Thanks given by:
why not Zarj
Thanks given by:
Adding too much new stuff takes away the feel of the game. The newest weapon, the carbine, has given enough "something new" feeling to the game to last for a while.

P.S. This isn't CoD... or Sauerbraten for that matter.
Thanks given by:
[sarcasm]I think we should unban everyone on the blacklist once in a while like frit0 and carglass... [/sarcasm]

Dude, don't play the game for a week then come and hope to change the game to something that it isn't. If you want to have AK47's and RPG's, then go play some CoD or CounterStrike.
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 01:15AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: [sarcasm]I think we should unban everyone on the blacklist once in a while like frit0 and carglass... [/sarcasm]

Dude, don't play the game for a week then come and hope to change the game to something that it isn't. If you want to have AK47's and RPG's, then go play some CoD or CounterStrike.

That's why I mentioned CoD. But hey, at least he's on here and not spamming in chat ingame :)

Offtopic: I think they should add RPGs as an April Fool's joke. And make them shoot confetti and do no damage :D Yay!

EDIT: Wow that was random. Haha.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Offtopic: I think they should add RPGs as an April Fool's joke. And make them shoot confetti and do no damage :D Yay!

LOL make everyone download the game again just for a useless RPG? hahaha, this isn't club penguin xP

Thanks given by:
Lol, hell I'd download it! :D
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 01:15AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: [sarcasm]I think we should unban everyone on the blacklist once in a while like frit0 and carglass... [/sarcasm]

LOL i'd love to do that but the reason why i still play this game is because i have a mac(powerpc for that matter)sooo my game options are VERY limited when it comes to free 2 play mac fps games that dont require and intel processor(which is the 1 thing powerpc's dont have!)

i also keep playing because its genuine gameplay where u can just press one button and start making a map......but the overall graphics and weapons are lacking......I like the game buuuuut it just needs work.....If im not mistaken, the games graphics and weapons are areoun 4 generations behind.....as much as i'd LOVE to play some CSS i just cant without investing in some major cash to get a good pc or and intel processor......i've heard the excuses of why free2play games like this take so long to get better stuff....they dont get payed for 1 so ya cant just drop everything and work on a new version to fully satisfy players......i'd love to help.....im good at models and I'm not too bad with blender.....I'd still play this game even if they charged us money for updating costs and thats because i've grown to like this game in particular.......LOL this reply turned out longer than i thought it would......xD I'm making a few models for the game in blender.....i'm almost finished moddeling a FAMAS that i've been working on over the weekend.......but im stuck and dont know what to do next! xD

Anyways I appreciate the hard work u guys put into the game even though most ppl dont like it........ :D
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 02:03AM)jakedisaster Wrote: Anyways I appreciate the hard work u guys put into the game even though most ppl dont like it........ :D

Umm. Excuse me?
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 02:07AM)DEKiMA Wrote:
(12 Oct 10, 02:03AM)jakedisaster Wrote: Anyways I appreciate the hard work u guys put into the game even though most ppl dont like it........ :D

Umm. Excuse me?

LOL sry SOME! :/
didnt mean it as i an insult.......
Thanks given by:
We all love the game the way it is ;)
Its low graphics are here for a reason. The game is made for it to work for most computers out there, hence its small file size.
Thanks given by:
Coding new guns is not difficult. Creating stats for a new gun is extremely simple, although making the model would take a little more time (although there are more than enough people who would be willing to do it).
The big issue with new guns is finding a proper weapon balance. A game can have 100 guns, and not be any better than a game with 5 guns. One of the beautiful things about AC is its simplicity: it is easy to learn how to use each gun (although mastering them takes a lot longer).
Thanks given by:
Lets keep AC simple, thats the beauty of it. I'm attracted to AC because of its simplicity.
Thanks given by:
You really seem to think that the lack of weapons and bad graphics is because this is a "cheap" "f2p" game that doesn't have "good stuff" and "needs work". It isn't.

The guns are "lacking" because AC aims to be simple, and it only has enough guns to fill in most niches for a nice varied gameplay. It's not because the devs are "lazy" or "the game needs work", it's just because this is AC.

The graphics are "lacking" because, yes, the engine is old by choice of the devs to keep the game accessible to those with... not so great hardware. Not because they're too "cheap" to put in better graphics.

Also......... a little fewer............. you know.............. dots.............. would do the job................... really.............. too many of them............... make posts kinda...................... annoying........................ to read............
Thanks given by:
Quote:Lets keep AC simple, thats the beauty of it. I'm attracted to AC because of its simplicity.

Yep ;)
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 05:57AM)JMM Wrote: Also......... a little fewer............. you know.............. dots.............. would do the job................... really.............. too many of them............... make posts kinda...................... annoying........................ to read............

Agreed.
Thanks given by:
OK for add some weapons like AK47 or new pistols.
Thanks given by:
I have already made another pistol :p
6/18 ammo
25 hp
high spread
slow
lot of recoil
Thanks given by:
I'm still waiting for some halo guns .......... Just say'an
Thanks given by:
I hope you have a lot of patience :)
Thanks given by:
Hmmm well i was just saying if we could just have more types and stuff like a wide range than maybe it would just seem better.Oh and maybe able to pick the dropped weapons of the people you kill or atleast get ammo from them if they have the same one!!!
Now that ive read more replies maybe ac would be better with the weapons it has but i still would like my previous comment!!
Thanks given by:
(12 Oct 10, 05:57AM)JMM Wrote: You really seem to think that the lack of weapons and bad graphics is because this is a "cheap" "f2p" game that doesn't have "good stuff" and "needs work". It isn't.

The guns are "lacking" because AC aims to be simple, and it only has enough guns to fill in most niches for a nice varied gameplay. It's not because the devs are "lazy" or "the game needs work", it's just because this is AC.

The graphics are "lacking" because, yes, the engine is old by choice of the devs to keep the game accessible to those with... not so great hardware. Not because they're too "cheap" to put in better graphics.

Also......... a little fewer............. you know.............. dots.............. would do the job................... really.............. too many of them............... make posts kinda...................... annoying........................ to read............

lol just the way i type xD
Thanks given by:
I do actually like the idea of getting certain pickups from dead players, namely nades and/or armour.
Thanks given by:
(13 Oct 10, 12:42AM)JMM Wrote: I do actually like the idea of getting certain pickups from dead players, namely nades and/or armour.
I as well.
As for more weapons, the only other weapon "category" you could possibly ask for is a rocket launcher. All the other ones are filled: AR, SMG, shotgun, sniper, carbine. If you look at Call of Duty those are all the weapon categories (AR would have to be machine gun and carbine is semi-auto). Even then, most of the weapons in the same category have very similar stats (the graph means almost nothing). Don't get started on attachments and perks.
Thanks given by:
I think the "Machine Gun" category is the only one that is not really filled yet... a weapon with long range and a VERY big clip would do that. The current AR IMO is not nearly a machine gun.. it is an assault rifle: medium range, fast firing rate, and a small clip. I wouldn't mind seeing a gun that slows you down because it is heavy, but acts really well as a 'support' weapon.
Thanks given by:
I think having a gun slow you down would take away some of the uniqueness of AC. In AC all of the balancing is done in the ~4 basic stats (I didn't really count). So this makes it very simple to choose your weapon.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, it is in the Assault Rifle category. I was thinking about CoD 5 for a moment there. So yes, everything is filled. A support weapon would have to make the player move damn slow if it killed fast.
Thanks given by:
why dont we all just go play cod

:|

No.
Thanks given by:
...................................cod.............................stinks..........................like...........................old.................................dead......................................rat...............................that.......................you......................find..........................in............................the......................attic.
halo 1 ftw. =P
Thanks given by: