"Andrew Feng"
This blacklist has been disabled on |NZ| servers.

This is a 'last chance'. If he re-offends, please post this below.

If the IP address matches 118.92.0.0 - 118.93.255.255 (Vodafone NZ), it is probably him. He also uses a Telecom NZ IP address from time to time.
Thanks given by:
Kiwi's archnemesis hath returned! Hopefully he's straightened his shimmy up, but I'll keep an eye out for ya shimmy.
Thanks given by:
You should probably add that he goes by .cO'|Black or DecK now.
Thanks given by:
imo he has improved but not a great deal as witnessed in the last month. He has recently been discreet which is a blessing.
Thanks given by:
You sure about that Panda?
Thanks given by:
Panda is correct
Thanks given by:
Andrew doesnt use .cO'BlacK or DecK anymore, he now uses .cO'|BuzzyBee
Thanks given by:
Saw DecK on hi skill the other day.
Thanks given by:
I saw BuzzyBee on my server today.
Thanks given by:
(10 Oct 10, 08:35AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I saw BuzzyBee on my server today.
Should we be concerned? xD

Thanks given by:
No, just realizing who it was.
Thanks given by:
What did he do again? All I know is he curses alot ingame.
Thanks given by:
(10 Oct 10, 10:34AM)Lightning Wrote: What did he do again? All I know is he curses alot ingame.

When i arrived to the comunity (aka SK forum) he was already hated.
Thanks given by:
He impersonated 100+ people, as well as making himself a all around nuisance
Thanks given by:
Did he use any cheats?
Thanks given by:
no it was impersonating and offending behavior that got him blacklisted again and again ;) but I think its right to give him that chance as he is doing all right atm!
Thanks given by:
No, its not right to give him 'that chance' because, just one month ago, he was impersonating people _AGAIN_
Thanks given by:
(11 Oct 10, 09:41AM)Shorty Wrote: No, its not right to give him 'that chance' because, just one month ago, he was impersonating people _AGAIN_

also ban evasion to the maxXxxXX
Thanks given by:
Shorty, explain pls ... you just throw something into a discussion and expect everyone to know it, that sucks!
Thanks given by:
Shorty...

Even, if you're not ok with me getting unblacklisted, thats not the right way to handle it. You're doing admin abuse. I'm obviously not blacklisted on Drakas servers so you dont have a right to ban me for NO reason.

I was playing on the server "HI-SKILL" playing happily, doing nothing and not irritating anyone. This w00p member person comes in the server and bans me.

Proof:
http://img256.imageshack.us/f/2010101207...bantd.jpg/
http://img715.imageshack.us/f/2010101207...bantd.jpg/

I got unbanned less than 10 minutes. Went back to the same server. I play for about 10 sec (approximately) and he just bans me for no reason again.

Proof:
http://img225.imageshack.us/i/2010101207...inect.jpg/

/kick 5 byemrfeng.
Thanks given by:
i believe that comrade shorty handled the situation perfectly. do not question the authority or face prama ban.
Thanks given by:
Andrew, i can ban who i want and seeing as your known as a public pest i will be happy to ban you each and every time i see you in any server.
Thanks given by:
Thats the past, mate.

I did nothing wrong. You banned for no reason, that simply means you are "admin abuse."

You dont have the right to do that.
Thanks given by:
Its not admin abuse, because it isn't 'the past' its the present, the moment we live in and every single second you waste trying to tell me its admin abuse. When its not, because you ARE ANDREWFENG THE MASTER OF IMPERSONATION.
Thanks given by:
As i said, thats the past, i didnt impersonate 100+, stop exaggerating.

Also, i didnt impersonate last month, i was on holiday in America, so dont liar.

Thanks given by:
Thats funny, because your IP impersonated several w00p's in that time.
Thanks given by:
Thats funny, because w00p only has around 10-20 members, that doesnt make 100 players...
Thanks given by:
Buzz, you're going to have to accept, that although you are un-blacklisted, you have a history, and admins may permit or deny who they wish on their servers.

Just don't do anything silly because of the actions of others based on your history.
Thanks given by:
Are you stupid? Thats just some of who you've impersonated.. I'm bored of talking to a 12 year old that is thick as bricks.
Thanks given by:
Okay RK :P

Okay Shorty, im not a brick
Thanks given by: