Yet threads keep get closing...
My response to http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1092.html , another thread that is closed for no reason, basically as most of other closed threads here (no wonder why mods start whining about lots and lots of new threads).

You know, after seeing posts like THIS, and especially THIS and THIS when taken into consideration ALL that has been said there, and topic for the official AC IRC channel saying:
Quote:Topic for #assaultcube is “http://assault.cubers.net/ - Get AssaultCube now! - We are P@ndel-less for 7 (count em - SEVEN - jiba ftw) whole days! Paaaartayyyyy! :D”
it is now crystal clear that nobody gives a damn about what is happening on the forums. Not even the developers, who for some reason are ignorant of these things and reluctant to step in and fix them. Well, i have a great news for all those whose posts i have quoted and who happen to be in the same team, you did a great job in silencing all those who had something to say, most of the time things that were very normal to say but things which you for some personal reason did not like. Calling a known hacker, cheater a *hacker*? Ban! Criticizing the clearly not so efficient anti-cheat with lots of false detections? Ban! You argue with a mod about a game feature? Ban! Discussing about TyD or DES, about how one of their members hacks a clan forum? Warning, or Ban! You seem to resemble a guy who is not welcome in this community? Ban! Wow, nice going. Let me also tell you this: your have done an amazing job about killing the spirit of this game, and caused many players to leave. All those who tried to help you (oh please don't even bother to tell me don't need it, please spare that to yourself), offered to contribute their time and effort are, as MK said in his topic, mostly banned, or forced to stay away from the forums and AC in general. Well, my congratulations to mods and the devs. But i guess nobody will read this, even if they do... well from the posts i quoted you know that nothing will change. So i better take this advice and not be:

RandumKiwi Wrote:a disrespectful dickhead

Yet i am tempted to make a final remark and ask both mods and the devs: who do you expect to stay here, and continue playing this game if this is the way you will treat those who happen to play your own creation? What is the purpose of your hard work if you don't let people enjoy it?

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
We all know what is wrong. We all know who is doing things wrong. We all know who is angry. We all know who is trolling.

We all know EVERYTHING.

So, this is going nowhere. Sorry P@ndel, but i reckon this thread is better off closed.
Thanks given by:
titiPT, i don't care if it will be closed or not, i think i clearly stated in my topic the following:

Quote:My response to http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1092.html , another thread that is closed for no reason

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
Actually, i can't even see that thread.
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 10, 08:46AM)P@ndel Wrote: My response to http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1092.html , another thread that is closed for no reason, basically as most of other closed threads here (no wonder why mods start whining about lots and lots of new threads).

If you have a problem with mods closing threads you ought to take it to IRC. Starting another thread about mods closing threads isn't going to get you anywhere.

(03 Oct 10, 08:46AM)P@ndel Wrote: Well, i have a great news for all those whose posts i have quoted and who happen to be in the same team, you did a great job in silencing all those who had something to say, most of the time things that were very normal to say but things which you for some personal reason did not like. Calling a known hacker, cheater a *hacker*? Ban! Criticizing the clearly not so efficient anti-cheat with lots of false detections? Ban! You argue with a mod about a game feature? Ban! Discussing about TyD or DES, about how one of their members hacks a clan forum? Warning, or Ban!

You remember Get Rational? I argued with everyone, devs included, about a number of things. I was very clear that I didn't agree with them and I made damn sure they knew I wasn't going to fall in. But neither during nor after did I receive a single warning point. I knew I wasn't going to get any points because I never crossed the line between debate and outright disparagement. That is what you and others have done, are doing, and will continue to do.

(03 Oct 10, 08:46AM)P@ndel Wrote: Wow, nice going. Let me also tell you this: your have done an amazing job about killing the spirit of this game, and caused many players to leave.

I haven't heard a single person claim the devs pushed them out of AC. Almost all of them have told me, or said in public, that their reasons were conflicting schedules, boredom, or fighting in this community. The devs aren't fighting anyone. There might be passive aggressive behavior evident in isolated actions but you're the one causing conflict.

(03 Oct 10, 08:46AM)P@ndel Wrote: Yet i am tempted to make a final remark and ask both mods and the devs: who do you expect to stay here, and continue playing this game if this is the way you will treat those who happen to play your own creation? What is the purpose of your hard work if you don't let people enjoy it?

P@ndel

Looks like you didn't ask yourself who is going to continue to develop this game and make the changes you want if you continue to treat *them* this way.

You've disrespected the devs beyond a simple disagreement, pushed it into an obscene conflict that you insist on fighting publicly, and refused to make any attempt to resolve the conflict in any sensible manner.

You are what you're fighting.
Thanks given by:
(03 Oct 10, 08:56PM)Mael Wrote: If you have a problem with mods closing threads you ought to take it to IRC.
On an IRC which once had its topic
Quote:Topic for #assaultcube is “http://assault.cubers.net/ - Get AssaultCube now! - We are P@ndel-less for 7 (count em - SEVEN - jiba ftw) whole days! Paaaartayyyyy! :D”
No, thank you.

(03 Oct 10, 08:56PM)Mael Wrote: I knew I wasn't going to get any points because I never crossed the line between debate and outright disparagement. That is what you and others have done, are doing, and will continue to do.
I never crossed the line and insulted anybody. Please do check all my posts and make sure for yourself.

(03 Oct 10, 08:56PM)Mael Wrote: I haven't heard a single person claim the devs pushed them out of AC.
And why should they whine about that? They were made crystal clear that they are not wanted, and so they left.

(03 Oct 10, 08:56PM)Mael Wrote: There might be passive aggressive behavior evident in isolated actions but you're the one causing conflict.
I didn't know that stating what is known to be fact is called *causing conflict*. My apologies.

(03 Oct 10, 08:56PM)Mael Wrote: There might be passive aggressive behavior evident in isolated actions
And by your reply, you are not being passive aggressive? If you don't like someone standing behind his beliefs and ideals, please be my guest and ignore me. I won't be offended by that. But attacking me for that, is not acceptable.

(03 Oct 10, 08:56PM)Mael Wrote: Looks like you didn't ask yourself who is going to continue to develop this game and make the changes you want if you continue to treat *them* this way.
As far as i know, after a certain incident that happened a few months ago, it wasn't up to me that i was treated in such a manner. And as much as i try to respect anyone, no matter who or what they are, a human being has a limit after which he stops being respectful.

(03 Oct 10, 08:56PM)Mael Wrote: You've disrespected the devs beyond a simple disagreement, pushed it into an obscene conflict that you insist on fighting publicly, and refused to make any attempt to resolve the conflict in any sensible manner.
Nobody is disrespecting them. I am just stating the facts, the facts that people do get banned for any unfounded reason, including criticizing of the anti-cheat, which is supposed to be something constructive (but apparently not everyone can stand criticism, but that shouldn't be my problem), that mods are doing a bad job on the forums (http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1024.html) and nobody even thinks about doing something about that (hey, where are the promised forum rules? How hard can it be to write some rules? Instead we have this: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1044.html), that people who wanted to contribute are in one way or another forced to keep away as their contributions were not welcome (and those guys did contribute quite a lot, but guess it is a matter of appreciation of certain selection of people) and other things. And if you are so prone to talk about disrespect, i give you a good example of what disrespect means:

RandumKiwi Wrote:***, have some respect, or GTFO.
RandumKiwi Wrote:I will ban you, should you be a disrespectful dickhead.

And if you still think that i still am trolling here, then please ignore my *trolling*.

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
I'm not going to discuss this any further here. You want to talk, take it to IRC.
Thanks given by: