You guys are at each others throats and its making me sick
@.ExodusS*

all said previously can be seen without playing and i use mere logic on what others map happen to be when share similitudes with maps like yours.

btw i just commented about your map cause you said it was far better than swamp, i took the time to see whether was a correct claim or not, and give you my opinion about it, for what i have to say about swamp, i can describe it, but won't be a short paragraph, so for sake of not making this off topic i won't write about it.

something to understand is there's no perfection while creating maps, since this is subjective topic when come to people's perspective also there are plenty of ways to create different kinds of gameplay by a smart combination of design and layout, so is the mapper's job to find out a good balance between both.

--
back in the thread

while i made this point i realize, it is when we may need a single thread for posting appeals for official maps and receiving feedback about them, in not a harmful way, but to encourage people to improve their previous works and to show whoever is in charge of the official package, in a easier way, which maps are suitable to become official.

in addition to this, if what jamz said comes to happen (having official AC server with custom maps) then that thread could even be used for those mappers to give server hosters an option to have a maprot being selected by the community, a poll every month for having a list of custom map rotation etc, i am just throwing ideas, if anybody feels this is pure blasphemy, bear with me, they are just ideas.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: You guys are at each others throats and its making me sick - by Stranz - 29 Mar 12, 04:23AM