You guys are at each others throats and its making me sick
(27 Mar 12, 03:05PM)RealViking Wrote: I'll end with telling you that you should shut your tiny little kid mouth until your brain is fully, or half, developed and then you can try to start an arguementation with me.
User warned for cited insults.
/modmodeoff
Maybe you should think less highly of yourself, RealViking, that might make it easier to accept how other people have different opinions instead of insulting them and depicting them as some kind of remote apparatus of the damn "elite".

On topic, well, there are quite a few servers running good custom maps, although it is true that those aren't played much. But many people aren't just playing official maps either - what they're playing is CTF on douze, TOSOK on desert and that's pretty much it.
That said, I do think we should add some more maps to the official package (oh noes, it'll increase the download size!!!!111oneone). ExodusS, your maps aren't in not because they're not good enough, or not played frequently enough, or anything. There just (AFAIK) weren't any attempts to get new good maps into the package, that's all.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: You guys are at each others throats and its making me sick - by tempest - 27 Mar 12, 04:04PM