You guys are at each others throats and its making me sick
(27 Mar 12, 12:16PM)VenteX Wrote:
(27 Mar 12, 07:47AM)RealViking Wrote: ...
I wonder how the rest of you would have replied.

Probably the same way. It's sort of what happens when you, how can I put this, show some open-mindedness? Believe it or not, the AC community (or rather, "the elite," a phrase I still find hilarious) is not just one person. Everyone has their own opinion, everybody has the ability to change their opinion.

Maybe you should try considering other perspectives before you keep repeatedly bringing your old grudges to every thread. It's getting quite stale.

VenteX oh VenteX. I love breaking down your posts to spare parts and then putting the parts back together again but in the correct way like it should be. Let's give this one a try. You are talking about the AC community as if the people on this forum are The Community but the real community are out there playing gemas and camper@camper and other crapmaps. Everyone has their own opinions and everyone can change their opinion, yes that's true but guess what, people here just don't and can't. You know kid, I enjoy going on a pub under some, in my opinion, rather creative alias and frag some Elite two times in a row in a wannabe pro looking way. After that they open up their hearts for me and tell me their most deeply hidden secrets (or perhaps we should call it "the truth") since they think I'm some sort of pro. What's funny is that they say one thing in private but when I go on these forums they say something totally different. And people call me a troll. You know, I used to think our dear elites were a bunch of hypocrites but I've realized it might be something worse than that. I spoke (or wrote) out of own experience you see and I always consider other perspectives, unlike you who don't put anything of value into your posts. I don't wish to go offtopic here so I won't reply to anymore of these hilariously dumb posts which, I think, are supposed to be some sort of personal attack when they acctually just make me giggle. I'll end with telling you that you should shut your tiny little kid mouth until your brain is fully, or half, developed and then you can try to start an arguementation with me. Until then - au revoir
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: You guys are at each others throats and its making me sick - by RealViking - 27 Mar 12, 03:05PM