World Cup- 2014
(20 Jun 14, 01:43PM)Nightmare Wrote: Also, any other underdog wins and it's a 'delightful surprise', and 'good for them'. If America wins, excuses flare up 'The best African team sucks'

Ghana isn't the best African team :D
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 01:43PM)Nightmare Wrote: Chart is just there to say if America escapes from the group without their two best players, there is no denying they're a solid soccer team.

Not really since your logic relies upon the assumption that all groups are at the same skill level. Argentina have an easy group and will escape with no problems this time around but if they were stuck in the same group as Germany and Brazil (just using this as an example) they would get owned. And by your judgement that would change the value of Argentina as a football team (btw it's the world cup, it's "football" not "soccer"), even though they played to the best of their ability. Plenty of teams get through the group stages every year that might not deserve it as much as other countries.

(20 Jun 14, 01:43PM)Nightmare Wrote: That's not the real Portugal, Germany took the night off

Well it's not the real Portugal. If you follow football AT ALL you will know that they are probably the team in the WC that has the most "unused potential". They always play like shit in important games and I don't think this WC will be any different. And beating Germany? b srs pls. I would have more chance of spontaneously combusting into a pink gorilla.

(20 Jun 14, 02:59PM)Marti Wrote:
(20 Jun 14, 01:43PM)Nightmare Wrote: 'The best African team sucks'
Ghana isn't the best African team :D

also this^ :D
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 01:43PM)Nightmare Wrote: Chart is just there to say if America escapes from the group without their two best players, there is no denying they're a solid soccer team.

Also, any other underdog wins and it's a 'delightful surprise', and 'good for them'. If America wins, excuses flare up 'The best African team sucks, That's not the real Portugal, Germany took the night off'

Let's wait until you have beaten Germany or Portugal before we talk about, you know, the USA having beaten Germany or Portugal.
Thanks given by:
omg! The referee stole a clear penalty for costa rica. The Referees always favor the bigger teams, and I say the same of Brazil and Croatia.
Thanks given by:
Take that italians

Costa Rica 1 - 0 Italy
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 06:05PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Take that italians

Costa Rica 1 - 0 Italy

hahaha, go Costa Rica!
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 05:55PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote: The Referees always favor the bigger teams, and I say the same of Brazil and Croatia.

Except when the ref gave Australia a penalty vs the Netherlands
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 06:27PM)Marti Wrote:
(20 Jun 14, 05:55PM)*H1TM4N* Wrote: The Referees always favor the bigger teams, and I say the same of Brazil and Croatia.

Except when the ref gave Australia a penalty vs the Netherlands

I have to disagree with you, in my opinion there was penalty, not as clear as today.
Thanks given by:
What is wrong with Spain & Italy?
Thanks given by:

Costa Rica 1 - 0 Italy

Suca ricchione di merda, still 4 world cups.
vai a fartelo buttare in culo, costa Rica di merda, negri lol
Thanks given by:
[Image: hX1RS0C.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Italy vs. Suarez, go!
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 06:52PM)Andrez Wrote: negri

What does this translate to in English?

I'd get shot if I said that in my neighborhood. :o
Thanks given by:
can someone explain this to me?
[Image: cup.png]
group of death?
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 06:52PM)Andrez Wrote:

Costa Rica 1 - 0 Italy

If you're gonna insult, at least do it in English. Obviously you got no balls, just like your team today.
Thanks given by:
Italy to get rekt by Suarez
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 07:12PM)Sacerockin Wrote:

Costa Rica 1 - 0 Italy

If you're gonna insult, at least do it in English. Obviously you got no balls, just like your team today.
It barely means "Well, at least we lost this one, still 4 world cups.
We'll try to do our best in the next game, fucking Costa Rica, niggers lol"

Said in a humurous way, like calling Italians "greasy whops", so there is no insult there.
Thanks given by:
Just one thing to say about this World Cup atm; It's a Big up to Costa Rica, Croatia and Bosnia herzegovina... I hope more surprises will come!
Thanks given by:
Tim Howard #1
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 07:43PM)Andrez Wrote:

Costa Rica 1 - 0 Italy

Said in a humurous way, like calling Italians "greasy whops", so there is no insult there.

Io non sono un bambino, andrez. Si querés jugar a los insultos, me avisas, italiano de mierda.
Thanks given by:
You don't have the guts to accept a game my friend! ;)

Italy got defeated, also... Costa Rica is an awesome team, they can play against strong teams.
Be respecful bro, we love haters ;)
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 06:52PM)Andrez Wrote: Suca ricchione di merda, still 4 world cups.

Honduras > Italy
Thanks given by:
I have to take my hat off to Costa Rica. They are the best team in the group. Italy, Uruguay and England are thoroughly average teams, despite the star names. What Costa Rica have done is beautiful, and they haven't lucked it, they have been the superior team.

(16 Jun 14, 08:01PM)EndGame Wrote: If you know about football, you know that Mathieu Valbuena is the best French player.

Best shout in this thread it has to be said
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 08:28PM)Sacerockin Wrote:
(20 Jun 14, 07:43PM)Andrez Wrote:

Costa Rica 1 - 0 Italy

Io non sono un bambino, andrez. Si querés jugar a los insultos, me avisas, italiano de mierda.
succhialo latino di merda, sei cosa di feccia e favelas, frocio :)
Thanks given by:
GG's bros... This WC is quite good
Thanks given by:
Sácate el dedo, lo tenes bien adentro todavía italianito.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 14, 11:09PM)Sacerockin Wrote: Sácate el dedo, lo tenes bien adentro todavía italianito.

ROFL it's funny :D
Succhiacazzi di un ispanico, vai a spacciare fumo coi tuoi simili del cazzo, merda vivente :)
Thanks given by:
Aight boys, calm down and watch Honduras play.
Thanks given by:
Ecuador>Honduras>Italy>England
Thanks given by:
Italy needed to win for England to have a chance of getting through. gg England
Thanks given by: