World Cup- 2014
yep, it's official. This world cup has no favourites.
Thanks given by:
What i told u Waffles? Now its only USA beat PT and will be in 1º.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 14, 03:13PM)Nightmare Wrote: Ghana: 1-0 (#best-african-team #upset #yolo)

Close enough.

That German team could come act in Hollywood. You touch them and they get blown away as if hit by a shotgun blast.

Thanks given by:
yup, great news for us.

our own coach said we'd have to play the best games of our lives to have a shot.
that tie just helped.
Thanks given by:
ghana cmon you can do it
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 14, 08:37PM)ElCrema Wrote: Pretty sure the US can beat Portugal, that is Cristiano Ronaldo (at 70%) and some 10 other guys that can't play for shit. So my bet is Germany 1st and US 2nd, that last minute goal vs Ghana is gonna put you guys in the next round.

Our usual starters are playing like shit atm, so it's actually a good thing that we have 4 injured (except for Coentrao, he's always a beast and will be missed this sunday) players and pepe suspended. This means that our stubborn/retarded coach is forced to start young players who actually look like they want to win games. William Carvalho is a beast and will hopefully play, for example. Luis Neto is also pretty good. Ruben Amorim and Eder will likely start as well.

We'll see. I'm not too hopeful, but I think we can beat the US.

Edit: fuck joao pereira, worst excuse for a player I've ever seen
Thanks given by:
(21 Jun 14, 07:48PM)Andrez Wrote:
(21 Jun 14, 06:46PM)Marti Wrote: iirc all WC titles Germany has won were with german players, y u crying cuz italy sucks
You realize that said by a guy whose national team has never won anything besides an European cup, it's quite irrelevant?

Please, go to get some world cups please, then you may be able to speak.

Ahahahahahahaha

Lol everyone can see italy was just bad vs Costa Rica, i dont need 1000 world cups to see this, what a pathetic argument

Anyway, whaddup germany drawing vs ghana

Edit: titi joao pereira is pr0 qq
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 14, 03:37AM)Marti Wrote: Anyway, whaddup germany drawing vs ghana

Ghana isn't bad though. They are one of the best (if not the best) african team. They made it to the quarter finals in 2010, and slightly lost to Germany after drawing for 120 minutes. They also missed a penalty just before full time or something iirc, so they were almost in the semi finals

edit: or maybe it was ghana vs uruguay actually
Thanks given by:
I know Ghana is one of the strongest African teams, but seeing how Germany played vs Portugal, and in their friendlies before the WC, i assumed Ghana would get destroyed. But this WC shows that there really isn't a favourite, iirc only 4 countries have won their first 2 games till now.

Let's hope Belgium can get that W vs Russia
Thanks given by:
Why does Soccer allow time-wasting like Germany's coach kicking the ball, the Ghana guy faking a leg injury, getting up, faking it again. Then the ref just walks up to him 'get up'
'okay' *gets up, good as new* ???
Or reward flopping with free kicks.
None of this makes sense.
Thanks given by:
that's why there is Injury time, "The time added on by the referee at the end of each 45 minute half to compensate for interruptions during the game. Injury time is commonly added on for substitutions (30 seconds for each one), injuries, time wasting and other interruptions."
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 14, 02:41PM)Nightmare Wrote: Why does football allow time-wasting like Germany's coach kicking the ball,

i doubt Löw wanted to waste time, i'm fairly sure he was just angry, he wanted to win the game so they would qualify for next round after that game.
Thanks given by:
It feels like more than the 3-5 added minutes get wasted each half though :o
Especially with the fake injuries.
Thanks given by:
a lot of time gets wasted in most sports, especially american football.

it helps the game be more organic if the clock keeps rolling. Something i love about football.
Thanks given by:
Tonight South Korea is going to play again. Go Byron Moreno, your people need you!
Thanks given by:
Just goes to show the "top teams" didn't come prepared.
Thanks given by:
ALGERIAAAAAAAA

Algeria for WC final pls
Thanks given by:
FFS we're starting João Pereira, Miguel Veloso and Postiga. USA, it's all yours
Thanks given by:
Ready for USA vs PT ?
[Image: image.jpg]

Seja mais otimista titi, voces tem Cristiano Ronaldo =)
Thanks given by:
NANI GGWP
Thanks given by:
What the hell the defender of USA did ???
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 14, 10:00PM)titiPT Wrote: FFS we're starting João Pereira, Miguel Veloso and Postiga. USA, it's all yours

FFS we're passing you the ball 5 yards away from the net. Portugal, it's all yours.
Thanks given by:
Let the slaughter commence.
Thanks given by:
Nice save by Howard.
Too bad it's probably his last world cup :(

HALFTIME 1-0 Portugal lead.
Thanks given by:
Raul Meireles is playing like shit. And to make things worse Andre Almeida is probably injured, so there's no way Raul is being subbed. FML
Thanks given by:
Back in the game!
Thanks given by:
Can't watch, too scary!
Thanks given by:
Bye Portugal

omg goal at 15 seconds remaining o.O
Thanks given by:
Not yet
Thanks given by:
TIE GAME!
Thanks given by: