Anticheat was turned on
was jamz the referee
Thanks given by:
Brazil really wants to face NL i see

They needed their star player [Image: 21.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Brazil eliminated in group play.
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 08:43PM)Oracle Wrote: Lol cuz CR-Uruguay was better? You didn't even face Suarez :P
Overall Ghana did play much better than us yes, and we got quite lucky. But let us have our pride in our miraculously good fortune, don't try to knock it down.

Don't get mad, calm down... Also, i never said anything about CR-URU... LOL... "Knock it down" so funny... It's a game bro! Suarez... Not a good player, better Cavani

Honduras and France wasn't a good match, i though that they were going to destroy themselves... Just the 1st round was boring, 2nd one was kinda good... Also, Argentina and Bosnia-Herzegovina was quite amazing :)
Thanks given by:
I don't get the Cavani hype. He has been useless the few times I've watched him. Suarez however is magic. He is the joy of the Premier League.
Thanks given by:
mexico 2 op
Thanks given by:
Don't get surprised if we beat Italy on Friday. :)
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 14, 11:23PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Suarez... Not a good player, better Cavani

Once again someone who has no clue of what he's talking about
Thanks given by:
Preparing for Netherlands vs. Australia. Most highly anticipated game so far. Netherlands as the underdogs are going to have trouble against the Oceanian superstars.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 14, 02:01PM)Orynge Wrote: Preparing for Netherlands vs. Australia. Most highly anticipated game so far. Netherlands as the underdogs are going to have trouble against the Oceanian superstars.

oh the hockey game ended a couple of days ago. Aussies won 6-1, you must have missed it.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 14, 02:14PM)Flames Wrote:
(18 Jun 14, 02:01PM)Orynge Wrote: Preparing for Netherlands vs. Australia. Most highly anticipated game so far. Netherlands as the underdogs are going to have trouble against the Oceanian superstars.

oh the hockey game ended a couple of days ago. Aussies won 6-1, you must have missed it.

But the women won ;)

So this game will be the tiebreaker

GL Ory :p
Thanks given by:
Yeaaaa straya
Thanks given by:
I hope Martins is okay, Cahill really fucked him up. Glad he's getting dq'd from their final group game.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 14, 05:51PM)Vanquish Wrote: I hope Martins is okay, Cahill really fucked him up. Glad he's getting dq'd from their final group game.

but did you see his goal, like a bomb.
Thanks given by:
True.

NL losing 2-1, shitting yourself yet Marti? :D

EDIT: Twelve mins later and they're winning 3-2 :D
Thanks given by:
Go Spain we can!!!! Today Spain will win GOOOOOO!!!! :D
Thanks given by:
3 min and counting :D
YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA
Nice game
Thanks given by:
If Australia didn't spend half the match throwing themselves on the floor faking being hurt then they might have had a better chance. gg wp NL!
Thanks given by:
Winners again. GoodJon team!!! What we couldn't do 4 years ago we do now!
Thanks given by:
[Image: BqcNws3CAAAl6Rj.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[Image: 682103103835583117090223256463628349049863339463n.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Spain were terrible. Perhaps the Netherlands aren't quite so good.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 14, 10:18PM)Hellspell Wrote: Spain were terrible. Perhaps the Netherlands aren't quite so good.
That'll be tested once they measure themselves against Mexico ;)

Ok, no.
Thanks given by:
Netherlands is a good team mate, unfornately Spain... like you said... terrible team, they got whipped :d

Mexico... ROFL
Thanks given by:
It's not that Spain was terrible...Chile OP!

VAMOS CHILE MIERDA!
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 14, 10:02PM)MotoShadow Wrote: [Image: BqcNws3CAAAl6Rj.jpg]

lol saw that live :)
Thanks given by:
(18 Jun 14, 06:55PM)Vanquish Wrote: If Australia didn't spend half the match throwing themselves on the floor faking being hurt then they might have had a better chance. gg wp NL!

Red card for flopping!
Thanks given by: