Poll: What map do you want to see?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A remake of the Ed, Edd, N Eddy Culdesac
32.00%
8 32.00%
The area where the Sexy And I Know It video was filmed
28.00%
7 28.00%
A military style rival base camp area ideal for tosok
8.00%
2 8.00%
Some kind of urban area
12.00%
3 12.00%
The area where Party Rock Anthem was filmed
20.00%
5 20.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Next Map!
I have some map choices to make. Some of these were my ideas, but others were requests. I wanted to know what you guys think I should make next or what would you prefer to see. Please vote for a choice in my poll. Thank you.
Thanks given by:
Ed Edd and Eddy :D - You MUST have plank XD
Thanks given by:
Party Rock Anthem!
Thanks given by:
A Spaceship.
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 12, 11:04PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: Ed Edd and Eddy :D - You MUST have plank XD

I can't do a face but i could make a small random board with the wood texture.
(17 Feb 12, 11:44PM)Nightmare Wrote: A Spaceship.

That's a cool idea, but that would be a challenge. I could probably only do the inside though.
Thanks given by:
I need more people to vote. Please vote guys. Thank you. Also, the Ed, Edd, N Eddy map seems like it's winning! :) Keep voting!
Thanks given by:
xD call it ac_lmfao I think those are two of the more original suggestions I've heard.
Thanks given by:
Hey guys, I just realized something. If I'm going to make the Ed, Edd, N Eddy map, the Culdesac will have to be square. It's just a small change though.
Thanks given by:
Why so? You can make it rectangular or triangular etc.
Thanks given by:
Or, you could try making it an octogon by using corners.
Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 12, 01:15AM)VenteX Wrote: Or, you could try making it an octogon by using corners.

Thanks for the idea. I was actually thinking about doing that.
Thanks given by:
make a map where one team spawns in a 1000 cube high tower and the other spawns on the ground.
Thanks given by:
No can do.
Thanks given by:
Please add the option 'None of the above'
Thanks given by:
Ed Edd n Eddy cul de sac! Even now, if I saw it listed, I'd still watch that show. Not just the cul de sac, you could add the trailer park, the scrap yard, and the cardboard city from one episode - that'd be particularly interesting. Even better, you could add mapmodels like a one of plank, if someone you know knows how to do them. I don't think plank would use up to many polygons (I don't know why people can't just say shapes instead). I'd get my arse of cod and start playing ac again for this map.
Ah, how the memories have come flooding back :)
Thanks given by:
Haha des cleaner i think he made this post planning on doing a map no matter what. I dont particualairy think any of these ideas would be fun to play on or go well with gaming but making the maps the fun part :D
Thanks given by:
It better be great for TOSOK, the only real mode.
Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 12, 11:58PM)Hellspell Wrote: I don't think plank would use up to many polygons (I don't know why people can't just say shapes instead).

Because 'a shape' means nothing, they are all sorts of shapes, in 3D programming we use polygons in the shape of triangles in order to create faces.

Like this...

[Image: gastank.png]

And indeed, a single plank is very low in polygons/triangles/faces (only 12 of them).

[Image: plankc.png]
Thanks given by:
I get what you mean (polygon unlike shape means exclusively 2d objects) but I think it sounds a bit needlessly technical. Those pictures almost make me want to try making some myself. It can't be as easy as drawing in lines though can it?
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 12, 02:01AM)ProSmoke Wrote: Haha des cleaner i think he made this post planning on doing a map no matter what. I dont particualairy think any of these ideas would be fun to play on or go well with gaming but making the maps the fun part :D

Actually, I do intend that these ideas go well with gaming and that they are fun for all to enjoy. If I knew that no one would want to play on them, I wouldn't make maps at all. I do it for not just me, but for everyone's enjoyment.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 12, 05:42PM)Hellspell Wrote: I think it sounds a bit needlessly technical.

* Cleaner shake head in disbelief at this sentence.

(21 Feb 12, 05:42PM)Hellspell Wrote: Those pictures almost make me want to try making some myself. It can't be as easy as drawing in lines though can it?

If you grab it yes it does! They are some boundaries but moddeling is great fun.

(21 Feb 12, 11:16PM)PR/PARTY_ROCKER Wrote: I do it for not just me, but for everyone's enjoyment.

Christ! You just got in a new concept! Make maps that people will enjoy...

PS: sarcasm is a sense of humour not necessarily appreciated by all...but that doesn't bother me.

Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 12, 11:16PM)PR/PARTY_ROCKER Wrote: I do it for not just me, but for everyone's enjoyment.

PS: sarcasm is a sense of humour not necessarily appreciated by all...but that doesn't bother me.

[/quote]

What do you mean by that.
(22 Feb 12, 12:16AM)PR/PARTY_ROCKER Wrote: [quote='PR/PARTY_ROCKER' pid='88603' dateline='1329862589']I do it for not just me, but for everyone's enjoyment.

Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 12:16AM)PR/PARTY_ROCKER Wrote:

(22 Feb 12, 12:16AM)PR/PARTY_ROCKER Wrote:

Im not completely sure but maybe he is reffering to the amount of maps people dont enjoy. (cuz sarcasms the opposite right?)
Thanks given by: