simple question - racism
(16 Nov 11, 06:34PM)MykeGregory Wrote: i would ask them to change it - if they dont, Post a BL repport with out hesitation.
There is no room for racism in our society and that includes gamers/gaming.

I do not support racism, and I know that I'm not one to speak (I've had my fun...), but why would you regulate racism? Face it, banning random racists is not going to put the game anywhere. Sure, if the guy hacks go the chat is flooded with GAYNIGGERS GAYNIGGERS GAYNIGGERS after the spam detector or whatnot kicks in, but just racism or being a dick is not adequate criteria to blacklist someone from the game for a number of months. How does players being racist affect any aspect of this game? If you cannot tolerate HARMLESS ONLINE racism, I suggest you stop looking at what people say, as there is never anything too important there.

tl;dr Deal with it and focus on hax.
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 12, 06:50AM)Dr.Rockzo Wrote: I just wanted to welcome myself to the AC Community HI
http://tinypic.com/m/favfac/3

You are really reaching my friend. I'm just wondering if you are new at this type new (racism) gamism, as opposed to the topic
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 12, 06:50AM)Dr.Rockzo Wrote: ...Deal with it and focus on hax.

(29 Jan 12, 09:52PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: // Name: Dr.Rockzo
// Ban date: 2012-01-29 15:49 EST
// Server: .:Sj server (derp i forget which one)
// Ban reason: speedhack
// Proof: watch the demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?phj5x3sonp7k9nd

Dont worry noob, We already are...
Thanks given by:
With no IP?
Jaja, should be able to find that.

And one more thing; Dr.Rockzo, no need to make a new account.
We know who you are.
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 12, 10:45PM)Bortelli Wrote: People have the right to freely express themselves, regardless of how offensive it is to others.

(01 Feb 12, 02:04PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(01 Feb 12, 06:50AM)Dr.Rockzo Wrote: ...Deal with it and focus on hax.

(29 Jan 12, 09:52PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: // Name: Dr.Rockzo
// Ban date: 2012-01-29 15:49 EST
// Server: .:Sj server (derp i forget which one)
// Ban reason: speedhack
// Proof: watch the demo: http://www.mediafire.com/?phj5x3sonp7k9nd

Dont worry noob, We already are...

I'm not defending just myself here. I feel that you are combating free speech. I should be allowed to call myself GAYNIGGERS or JEWSKULLFUCKER or whatnot, as long as I do not hack or actually cheat. I hacked; I cheated; but not some people, and they are whom I am defending (poorly).
Thanks given by:
(02 Feb 12, 12:40AM)Dr.Rockzo Wrote: I'm not defending just myself here. I feel that you are combating free speech. I should be allowed to call myself GAYNIGGERS or JEWSKULLFUCKER or whatnot, as long as I do not hack or actually cheat. I hacked; I cheated; but not some people, and they are whom I am defending (poorly).

You can on your own servers, or offline. But if you're playing on someone else's server it's their rules.
Thanks given by:
(02 Feb 12, 12:40AM)Dr.Rockzo Wrote: I feel that you are combating free speech. I should be allowed to call myself GAYNIGGERS or JEWSKULLFUCKER or whatnot, as long as I do not hack or actually cheat.

We're not denying you of your right to free speech. You a very much allowed to set your name to any racist, brain-dead thing you like, and type anything your tiny mind can conjure into the chat prompt.

Similarly, server admins (to include the master/webserver admins) have the right to disallow you the privilege of using the services which they provide (usually at some expense).

We're kicking you out of our houses, not taping your mouth shut.
Thanks given by:
good closing words. @mods: feel free to close this thread, since my question in the op is answered. :)
Thanks given by:
^^
Thanks given by: