aG 3vs3 Tournament
(23 Jan 12, 02:18AM)Dynamite Wrote: How do we find out who is playing on what server when? I would be interested in watching some of the events.

Some teams will play each other without setting a date before hand. For those teams that do arrange times beforehand (preferable), you read their match threads. It's probably better to just grab the demos afterwards and watch casts when they're available. Cast times will be published in this thread too.
Thanks given by:
This Sunday's Casts (29th)

oNe take on BoB _________ 13:00 CET _____ 12:00 GMT _____ 7:00 EST
MyS take on PL __________ 14:30 CET _____ 13:30 GMT _____ 8:30 EST

These matches will be cast by Aekom with commentary from Waffles and Jason. I'm certain they'll be great matches to watch so join us then!

The stream link will be posted closer to Sunday.
Thanks given by:
Thought MyS was playing Poland? D:
edit: yaya fixed.
Thanks given by:
This Sunday: AlienWare against Mafia Assasina at 20h30 GMT

Quote:[22:45] <@Sacerock> we can play this weekend ExodusS
[23:30] <@Sacerock> at this hour? (22:30 GMT)
[23:30] <+ExodusS> at this hour, not possible
[23:30] <+ExodusS> it's really to late for sunday
[23:30] <@Sacerock> what time is it there?
[23:30] <@Sacerock> well maybe 2 hours back?
[23:31] <+ExodusS> 2 hours back should be good
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 08:17PM)Nightmare Wrote: Thought MyS was playing Poland? D:

Thank you, and fixed!
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 07:45PM)Roflcopter Wrote: These matches will be cast by Aekom with commentary from Waffles.

isn't Waffles playing?
Thanks given by:
i'll be casting the second. the first obviously i'll be playing
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 10:32PM)Undead Wrote: isn't Waffles playing?

Yes, he'll be commentating MyS vs PL. The match before (oNe vs BoB) will be commentated by Jason. I've updated my post to reflect this.
Thanks given by:
Yeah...too early for my time but ill see whats the soonest i get up just incase some match or something comes up
Thanks given by:
So I'm guessing we can't go into the server and spectate, just watch the casts, right?
Thanks given by:
Thats what the Casts are for. Since we cant have the server full of spectators.
Thanks given by:
Normally casts are done by fairly knowledgable players, so hearing commentary is often more enlightening (somewhat) than watching the games. The demos of the games will also be posted on the aG* forums so you can download them there and watch them afterward if you really want to see the whole thing.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 12, 06:41PM)Waffles Wrote: Normally casts are done by fairly knowledgable players, so hearing commentary is often more enlightening (somewhat) than watching the games. The demos of the games will also be posted on the aG* forums so you can download them there and watch them afterward if you really want to see the whole thing.
There won't be a streamer?
Thanks given by:
They will be streamed wolf, I was just providing knowledge of alternatives other than spectating/casting.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 12, 06:41PM)Waffles Wrote: Normally casts are done by fairly knowledgable players, so hearing commentary is often more enlightening (somewhat) than watching the games. The demos of the games will also be posted on the aG* forums so you can download them there and watch them afterward if you really want to see the whole thing.

Sweet.
Thanks given by:
AW vs M|A = Best. Match. Ever.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 12, 10:58PM)Nightmare Wrote: AW vs M|A = Best. Match. Ever.

Gutted there was no stream D:
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 12, 10:58PM)Nightmare Wrote: AW vs M|A = Best. Match. Ever.

Indeed it was. MA won ac_shine 10-2. AW won ac_elevation 11-3. Then they drew ac_sunset 5-5. Switching sides they drew yet again 5-5! Of course by now, they have same number of flags in first two games too so we played a third tiebreaker of ac_depot which MA won 1-0.

Probably the funniest match I've ever seen.

Also today, BoB beat oNe. oNe drew ac_desert3 3-3; had Undead had just a second longer and oNe would have won. BoB won ac_gothic 7-4.

MyS beat PL. 2-0 on MyS's pick ac_outpost and 5-2 on ac_elevation.

And yesterday FD beat dyH. 12-2 on ac_mines and 4-1 on ac_outpost.
Thanks given by:
all great games. WHAT AW VS MA WASNT STREAMED????
Thanks given by:
Are these demos going to be posted somewhere?
I'm dying to watch these.
@_@
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 12, 03:40AM)MasterKaen Wrote: Are these demos going to be posted somewhere?
@_@

In their forums, yes.
The link's in the OP.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 12, 03:40AM)MasterKaen Wrote: Are these demos going to be posted somewhere?
@_@

http://forum.aftershock-gaming.com/

on the subforum league, every game played has to have screenshots and demos, so those rofl said the result, demos might be already posted ^^

enjoy watching 1:15 hour of M|A vs =AW= xD

Thanks given by:
Second Round

With the exception of dR vs BeerBrothers, which the BeerBrothers appeared to be drunk for, all the first round matches were completed successfully. And boy does that set us up for a great second round.

Old rivals MyS and w00p are in for a clash. 1.04 kings MA take on a quickly improving FD clan. LC will face the Brazillian bulldozers Sj. And probably the most interesting match of all, BoB vs dR.

The teams only have one week, until the 12th of February to play so organize quickly! We'll announce streams as they are arranged.

For more information, click here.
Thanks given by:
mys vs. w00p has my bet for most interesting personally. I hope i'll be around to cast it.
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 12, 11:17PM)Roflcopter Wrote: Second Round
1.04 kings MA

Here you go! :D
Thanks given by:
Here you go! :D

Ouh jesus, thats nice!
I didnt know that =AW= is better then MA...OMG! :D
Okay...ehuum...Good Job then Guys! ^^
Rlly nice play´n...!
Thanks given by:
lol Exoduss, get over it dude, you lost in the tournament, no need to post here a clan match.

About the thread, good luck to everyone in the second round!
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 01:41PM).EL. Wrote: Here you go! :D
I didnt know that =AW= is better then MA...OMG! :D

It depends who play, atm MA won 2 matches against us. :)
Thanks given by:
Looking forward to round 2 :) Good luck to all groups in the league.
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 06:19PM).ExodusS* Wrote: It depends who play, atm MA won 2 matches against us. :)

Yea i know, but its cool to know that some other clans can beat MA too ^^
Anyway, good luck continues and "Looking forward to round 2" how Mr.OpTic said :)

Thanks given by: