Poll: Should spread be lower?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it's too high
41.67%
25 41.67%
No, it's fine
38.33%
23 38.33%
I'm not sure/ I don't care
20.00%
12 20.00%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should spread be reduced?
Jason Wrote:Not quite. Using a Carbine just isn't as effective against a good AR, only an SMG/AR will do it.

Give me a carbine in ac_douze any day. Or any area with long range.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 01:38PM)Nightmare Wrote: @mercy

1) hax
2) <3
3) it's on the meme thread so yeah. :D

lol aw i thought there was some wierd way that no one knew where you could stop recoilz....and there's a meme thread here?
Thanks given by:
-messing around on shine(fixed server ofc)
-spawn as rvsf
-afk dude just on the box with the health on the left side of rvsf base
-shooting at him from rvsf base
-crosshair over him the whole time(using AR ofc)
-4/20 bullets hit

[Image: gbn2b.gif]

This spread man
Thanks given by:
Try getting closer to him first.
Thanks given by:
Boho, my bullets arent hitting...
Must be something wrong with AC.

Oh, i got it - we blame it on spread and hit reg.

Fak, we been playing this games like this for years now, and there was never any problems.
But now, out of the blue there is a big hitreg and spread issue.

Live with it or go play some other game.

Oh, and a other thing about hitreg fix servers, arent the servers changing gameplay?
Should they be allowed to connect to master server?
Are this "hitfix" approved by devs? If not servers running it should not be able to connect to master server.
Thanks given by:
I don't think you should be surprised if you shoot an automatic weapon crossmap and get 20% accuracy...
Thanks given by:
Hitfix fixes a bug :P

Its a pretty minor gameplay change, too minor for noobs (main reason I would guess) for the gameplay changing rule.
Thanks given by:
Yes i know hitfix stuff is a bug, but we all have it.

If players on every server with (no hitfix) hits 5 of 10 bullets and on hitfix servers hit 10 of 10 then its a big different imo.
And this will change gameplay.
Specially if there are good smg's like godsmack that now can kill all enemies with one clip.
Thanks given by:
I'm not saying this spread makes automatic weapons hard to use, i can hit 5/5 cross map on douze with AR without even placing my cross-hair on the playermodel, it's just completely random as to when this happens, I hold the opinion that AR was overpowered before this hitreg fix and it has become even more overpowered with the fix

^ If godsmack is a good player in your opinion then i shall disregard any criticism you ever offer

OH I'LL JUST GET CLOSER TO ALL THE ENEMIES SHOOTING AT ME, THANKS MAN!
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 02:20AM)ParryHotter Wrote: ^ If godsmack is a good player in your opinion then i shall disregard any criticism you ever offer

Who are you?

Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 02:31AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote:
(19 Jan 12, 02:20AM)ParryHotter Wrote: ^ If godsmack is a good player in your opinion then i shall disregard any criticism you ever offer

Who are you?

Yes, it was you i was shooting at.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 01:58AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Are this "hitfix" approved by devs?
As RR says, it fixes a bug. It does change the gameplay slightly, giving automatic weapons more of an advantage, but in any server players should be able to adapt their weapon choice and tactics to suit the map/mode/number of players anyway. New players stumbling into a 'hitreg fix' server are not going to notice anything different from the default binaries, and are not placed at a disadvantage.

Parry, just say who you are so I can merge your posts into your normal account, thanks.
Thanks given by:
Many good, experienced people using the 1 account because it's just easier.

Jesus, some people on this forum are spastics. Felix, play me 1v1, PM me and I'll play you 1v1 douze ar v carbine.

OS, you sir don't understand the problem, some people get it more then others... This wasn't in 1.0 so no-one noticed it. Now since it's in 1.1 it had been noticed, in fact for over 4 months without any of the community knowing 'cept a certain select few. I don't get what's wrong with all you pub whoring spastics who just think spamming this mouse button and getting lucky spread makes you good. If you think that, then you sir are a bad player.

"Burst fire, you'll automaticlly win" kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..... spastics, burst firing only works 1/5th of the time.
[/rant]
Thanks given by:
You can disregard any criticism you want for all i care.

Im saying my opinion.
I have my right to do so.

Im saying that if spread are reduced and there is a "hitreg" fix too, the weapons need to looked at in every way.
After fixing hitreg bug and reducing spread we are facing a long time playing 1.1.0.4 before a new release will be ready.
This cos weapons need to looked at to get balance back to where it should be.

This is something devs can work with over time and release in "the big one", something like 2.0.0.0.

The game is playable as it is if they fix some small stuff like the shotgun thats overpowered when it comes to distance.
The "getting stuck" bug. Its real annoying.

Small stuff.
And still work on the other things but let them have time to do this.

You are all here talking about a big change to AC and before releasing something like that they (we - the players) need to make sure it works and keep this game as it is.

Arent we all playing this cos we like it?

Let big changes come over time so the game dont change from what we love to what we run away from.

(19 Jan 12, 02:31AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Who are you?
My thoughts also.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 02:06AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Yes i know hitfix stuff is a bug, but we all have it.

False. Newbie didn't have a single unhit in a whole game. Others have extremely low amounts too.

(19 Jan 12, 02:06AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Yes i know hitfix stuff is a bug, but we all have it.

If players on every server with (no hitfix) hits 5 of 10 bullets and on hitfix servers hit 10 of 10 then its a big different imo.
And this will change gameplay.
Specially if there are good smg's like godsmack that now can kill all enemies with one clip.

In a way it does change gameplay I guess. But when you consider there are already players with 0% hit-loss you realize that all a fixed-server does is give us all the same conditions. Fairness and equality for all, man!

(19 Jan 12, 01:58AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Boho, my bullets arent hitting...
Must be something wrong with AC.

Oh, i got it - we blame it on spread and hit reg.

I already win about 80% of my games but I really don't care about winning any more. As in really really don't care. I just want AC to have, what I think are, nice things. Plus, my aim is awful atm, if you guys lower spread I'll suck even more. :D

Why don't you attack my arguments instead of my motives?
Thanks given by:
No Rofl, you baddie, we beat you on 5 maps in a row last night, you rage banned me twice, and undead twice :)
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 02:38AM)Roflcopter Wrote: False. Newbie didn't have a single unhit in a whole game. Others have extremely low amounts too.
And you got 100% accurate why this is happening?
Where and what is wrong in the code?

(19 Jan 12, 02:38AM)Roflcopter Wrote: In a way it does change gameplay I guess. But when you consider there are already players with 0% hit-loss you realize that all a fixed-server does is give us all the same conditions. Fairness and equality for all, man!
Im all for fairness and equality for all.
But this doesn't mean we should rush it.
Im just saying that hitfix and spread reduce can be a bit much in one release.
Weapons need to get balanced as it is, how its gonna be if there is even more to think about when it comes to balance.

(19 Jan 12, 02:38AM)Roflcopter Wrote: Why don't you attack my arguments instead of my motives?
Im not attacking anything.
Why should i attack your motives?
Is there something behind all of this you wanna share?
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 02:45AM)ParryHotter Wrote: No Rofl, you baddie, we beat you on 5 maps in a row last night, you rage banned me twice, and undead twice :)

I banned Xenon for trolling which he was. He completely admitted it afterwards. I'm fairly sure you and Undead were not banned but I can't remember.

Your team agreed with us before the match that if you trolled we'd win (this was due to bad experiences with you guys before). Deciding instead to troll anyway but only when you were winning so you could claim it was a rage ban. Honestly quite pathetic. But since you broke your promise you lost not us. I'm under no delusion your team played better but agreements are agreements. :)
Thanks given by:
And we didn't troll, spastic ;) Your bad, you need hit-reg to win. You need 20 ping to win. You need to have state of the art shit to win, no you don't. It's AC and you need reactions, something you don't have :)
Thanks given by:
lol Undead.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 02:38AM)ParryHotter Wrote: Many good, experienced people using the 1 account because it's just easier.

and just like that, any semblance of constructive discussion vanished into thin air.
Thanks given by:
If this is going to be put in the open (Vermi was in the team with Xenon):

Quote:rofl: interesting how he sees things
rofl: we had a solid agreement with you guys yesterday
rofl: and you broke it
Vermi: i didn't troll
rofl: no, xenon did though
rofl: he admits it
Vermi: yeah
Vermi: so we agreed not to and then did
rofl: and he admits he agreed we'd win if we trolled
Vermi: making us the losers
rofl: exactly
Vermi: yes

I'd much prefer all these offtopic posts be put in another thread at least or deleted.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 03:51AM)Roflcopter Wrote: If this is going to be put in the open (Vermi was in the team with Xenon):

Quote:rofl: interesting how he sees things
rofl: we had a solid agreement with you guys yesterday
rofl: and you broke it
Vermi: i didn't troll
rofl: no, xenon did though
rofl: he admits it
Vermi: yeah
Vermi: so we agreed not to and then did
rofl: and he admits he agreed we'd win if we trolled
Vermi: making us the losers
rofl: exactly
Vermi: yes

I'd much prefer all these offtopic posts be put in another thread at least or deleted.

I'm actually quite civil when not on AC forums
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 03:45AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: lol Undead.

what?
Thanks given by:
I didn't expect all these posts when I saw that this thread had replies :P
Quote:The "getting stuck" bug. Its real annoying.
Yes it is.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 02:31AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Who are you? [ParryHotter]

^^
I would ask the same. You seem to have just arrived in this forum to troll.

/ontopic
Does the spread have some kind of 'measurement' so we can compare all the weapons.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 12:17PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(19 Jan 12, 02:31AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Who are you? [ParryHotter]
I would ask the same. You seem to have just arrived in this forum to troll.

That has been dealt with for now. If you spot him using a new account, please report or PM a mod.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 04:26AM)Undead Wrote:
(19 Jan 12, 03:45AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: lol Undead.
what?
Wolf, Undead was unbanned, he doesn't need a second account. :P
Thanks given by:
It is Vermi I think.
Thanks given by:
IMO spread is fine at the moment. It becomes a much more realistic experience and real guns also recoil when bursting.
Thanks given by: