Top 10. The best players in the history of Assault Cube?
1.Undead
2.Fate
Thanks given by:
(31 Oct 11, 11:55AM)SkyHawk Wrote: 2. eQ.|sgt.D

:D

1. Undead
2. Vault
3. Melone
4. Sanzo
5. Chris
6. Wolf
7. Fate
8. Halo on ac_power
9. Haste
10. MusicMan10 and Xenon share this spot.
Thanks given by:
1.Dylan
2.Dylan
3.Dylan
4.Dylan
5.Dylan

Because he spits hot fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9lg6HqJeY0
Thanks given by:
(27 Oct 11, 10:06AM)Orynge Wrote: Screw my Undead/Vermi/Biscuit list:

1. Gibarix
2. Lt.G
3. GOTTALOVE69

This post is bursting with win.
Thanks given by:
Seeing too much undead in this list. Since when was an Australian the best at anything?
Thanks given by:
(02 Nov 11, 08:03PM)Hellspell Wrote: Seeing too much undead in this list. Since when was an Australian the best at anything?

xD
Only played with him on a pub once. He jumped infront of a sniper, got teamkilled, and tried to kick the guy.

Top Ten Material. :)

Thanks given by:
top ten indeed lol
I only ever played with him in a once too, also in a pub. I gibbed him and felt like God because of all the hype.
Thanks given by:
(02 Nov 11, 02:58AM)Viper Wrote: 10. MusicMan10 and Xenon share this spot.

finally the recognition i deserve

1. pwnage
2. Halo
3. Duckett
4. Droid
5. CharleyMurphy
6. Viper
7. Exoduss
8. Brett
9. Ronald_Reagan
10. Anderson
Thanks given by:
3 Bs there. Damn, we're good.
Thanks given by:
(02 Nov 11, 08:03PM)Hellspell Wrote: Seeing too much undead in this list. Since when was an Australian the best at anything?

He's a good player, very possible he could be one of the top 10. However very clearly not the NUMBER ONE player (that spots reserved for me tehehe). However he tends to never sleep, not practice and play awful most of the time due to an infatuation with Minecraft. However when he does actually focus he is a reliable lagger like most of the top Aus players.

I'm sure all the hype from him comes from the likes of nooby American players, not mentioning any names, that have never faced the top European players e.g. Marten, Benson, because playing on those servers are too laggy.
Thanks given by:
Never seen Marten Benson or indeed you before in game. I hope you and they aren't just all hype too :P
Thanks given by:
-ech0
-tenshi
-Panda
-Dam
-Wolf
-Sanzo

They have enough arguments to stay on the list, no matter what version is.
Thanks given by:
Ok, the two best:

1. Xiaou
2. Gibarix
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 11, 12:17AM)Viper Wrote: Ok, the two best:

1. Xiaou
2. Gibarix

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

[Image: 20111103230703acdesert3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(03 Nov 11, 12:25AM)Jason Wrote:

He's a good player, very possible he could be one of the top 10. However very clearly not the NUMBER ONE player (that spots reserved for me tehehe). However he tends to never sleep, not practice and play awful most of the time due to an infatuation with Minecraft. However when he does actually focus he is a reliable lagger like most of the top Aus players.

I'm sure all the hype from him comes from the likes of nooby American players, not mentioning any names, that have never faced the top European players e.g. Marten, Benson, because playing on those servers are too laggy.

Please...come play on american servers where your ping is 150-200 and you guys consistantly bitch about it to no extent...timezones are also a factor of this too unless you are like Undead and never sleep
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 11, 04:32AM)lucky Wrote: your ping is 150-200 and you guys consistantly bitch about it

ahah so true
Thanks given by:
Exactly^ only like a handful of euro players can manage the 150 ping..the rest whine and complain..then RQ

gg
Thanks given by:
I can play on HyPE, and B} servers with 150 ping with ease, it's the Mewtwo servers I can't stand with 200ping.
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 11, 02:01AM)YourSister Wrote: [Image: 20111103230703acdesert3.jpg]

They were winning at the beginning of the match. BATTTTTTTY BOI.
Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk we were 3 1!!!
Thanks given by:
(04 Nov 11, 07:13PM)Jason Wrote: I can play on HyPE, and B} servers with 150 ping with ease, it's the Mewtwo servers I can't stand with 200ping.

Well then...maybe stay away from mewtwo then? I prefer the Deux and B servers over mewtwo now aswell.
Thanks given by:
Just to clarify, B} and Deux servers have the hitreg fix enabled. If you think that it needs tweaking, talk to the operators of the servers (Me and Verse for B}, Joesmith and other HyPErs for Deux).
Thanks given by:
1. Wolf
2. Jason
3. Panda
4. ech0
5. sanzo
6. tenshi
7. Drakas
8. Harrek
9. Brett
10. Matasar
Thanks given by:
harps, mega, shadow
93<3
Thanks given by:
All this complaining about ping, I get 30+ ping on my own laptop which I use as a server ._.
Thanks given by:
Thank you Sp33dy for including me in your list :)
Thanks given by:
1.Jas0n,
2.J@S0N,
3.Jason
4. Nomotivad,
5. Br00klyN,
6. Fugutive,
7. HeaV3n
8. Nimueh
9. Ralike
10. God A.K.A Jas0n.
Thanks given by:
suckup^
Thanks given by:
Thinking off the top of my head (judging by the players I have played with)...

In NO PARTICULAR ORDER :
~Benson
~Undead
~Biscuit
~Sepehr
~Vermi
~BigBaddy
~kingCHUBBY
~Melone
~haste
~lucky
Thanks given by:
lucky, hes the best player in AC, I just mentioned him 10 times :-)
Thanks given by: