Anon blacklist posting thread?
Good idea or not? I think more people would be willing to say who think is cheating. Personally I've been almost sure of someone being a hacker numerous times but I haven't put anything in the thread because it's a well known player and the hacks I suspected are "it's possible that's skill/luck" hacks and I decided everyone would side against me which I would not want. Im sure there are other reasons someone might want to post anonymously as well though.
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure you'd change your mind if someone anonymously posted that they think you're cheating.
Accusations like that require evidence or they cannot be taken seriously.
And if you do have evidence but you're hesitant because of the person's place in the community, give the evidence to someone who is willing and able to look at it and make an evaluation.
Thanks given by:
V-Man is RIGHT!
Thanks given by:
Bugboy1028 is GIVING ME A SEIZURE!
Thanks given by:
V-Man is correct, in my opinion.

The go to guy for this type of thing, would be jamz :P
Thanks given by:
I have no problem seeking help to make sure someone is a cheater. If you want to be anon, just talk to me and I'll look at it :> (or talk to the person I may end up talking to - jamz)
Thanks given by:
I did mean with evidence, I say think because there's cases where as I said people will say "it could be just skill/luck"
Thanks given by:
Well, I suggest you hand over your argument and evidence to someone else to use as a proxy. If the cheater is a mod, then they couldn't figure out who reported you then (all mods can see IP addresses, and match them up with users on the forums). Hence I would talk to someone, and have them look into it for you.

Or just man up and put it out in the public :)
(although always good to get a second opinion)
Thanks given by:
(25 Oct 11, 11:49PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: I have no problem seeking help to make sure someone is a cheater. If you want to be anon, just talk to me and I'll look at it :> (or talk to the person I may end up talking to - jamz)

+1, I'm more then willing to look over some demos if you think someone is a possible hacker, and if i believe there is a possibility, i'll speak to Jamz, or if i can tell you without a doubt i'll just blacklist them myself :)
Thanks given by: