Assault Cube World Cup 2011
The final is Germany vs France .. That's all.
Thanks given by:
I just hope Germany will play before the deadline (saturday, 23:59 (GMT) )

In first, we had decided not to put a deadline, cause we was thinking you can fix a date, alone and fast.

But apparently it's not the case.

This message is in particularity for Elite (German Captain):

Please don't think that we are corrupt and we willing to make all in our power to make the french team Win.

1st Point:

-This year luc@s had the great idea to organize an ACWC.
-He didn't make this cup for french but for all the country.
-He asked to the community if some guys can help him.
-He got some referees and no admins (except for french).
-So if you think (like you say) we are for the "w00p team" (BTW : WTF it's not Premier League it's ACWC ....) don't forget the others w00p like Horus in your team :) .
- w00p's players are in semi-finals cause they are good and not because aid them.

2nd Point:

-Sunday, you told me you don't wanna play next week-end, because your going in holiday. And you don't want see your team play the match with subs against Brazil, cause you think brazil is afraid of you when you are here (this is your words).

DUDE

-Don't react like a child. Brazilians players are Adults and working. They can't be ON before your hours of play, cause of time difference.
-But if you still think in this version, prove to the rest of the world (Brazilians, ACWC Staff, and others), you can win this match with or without you.
-Subs are not here to support you during all the competition and look you, when they are not on the server.

I hope you will understand what I try to say.

Best regards

Bigben

(PS: Sorry for my bad english)

Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: I just hope Germany will play before the deadline (saturday, 23:59 (GMT) )
Bigben, you said no deadline, that's written on acwc.us.to.
Stick to your word and don't make this cup more of a joke as it is already.
Thanks given by:
(29 Aug 11, 05:39PM)CicloN Wrote: The final is Germany vs France .. That's all.

The final is New Zealand vs South Africa .. That's ball.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 11, 11:12AM)Horus Wrote: Bigben, you said no deadline, that's written on acwc.us.to.
Stick to your word and don't make this cup more of a joke as it is already.

The problem is, if you don't play before the 5th (and you wanna play the 11th or 12th of september), in the case of the french team will play the final, they will not be present because they return to school and they stop playing during this period.

You will say "FRANCE AGAIN"

Yes but the problem is the same for all the teams.
We can not penalize a team just because you do not want to play while you can.
It's not because it's France, but becuase it makes sense.

Or we will play the final in 2012(Forget it).

(30 Aug 11, 11:15AM)RandumKiwi Wrote:
(29 Aug 11, 05:39PM)CicloN Wrote: The final is Germany vs France .. That's all.

The final is New Zealand vs South Africa .. That's ball.

We are talking about ACWC, not Rugby World Cup ^^

Thanks given by:
Everyone in Latin America has already started work/studies about 1-2 weeks ago, yet that's no excuse and we still played against UK, so it doesn't make sense that France has to play before school starts, while we can't. I'm sure they can find some time, and weekends are always an option.
Thanks given by:
The case of each person is different Wolf.

For my point I told you what they say to me. But I let them respond on this point. I don't know their program and what they do hour by hour.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 11, 12:17PM)Bigben Wrote: You will say "FRANCE AGAIN"
Yes, I could say that indeed. You are twisting your own rules and penalize my team to make it easier for the french team to find time for their match. When I had school I was still able to play in the evenings and the weekends.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: -This year luc@s had the great idea to organize an ACWC.

Not true, there was heaps of talk from everybody but credit to him for actually getting something started

(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: -He didn't make this cup for french but for all the country.

Who cares if he made a french only cup? That wouldn't affect anybody other than the french...

(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: -He asked to the community if some guys can help him.

Yes, those who helped were banned.

(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: -He got some referees and no admins (except for french).

Extremely bias, imagine if all administrators of a world cup were from a country competing in the tournament?

(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: -So if you think (like you say) we are for the "w00p team" (BTW : WTF it's not Premier League it's ACWC ....) don't forget the others w00p like Horus in your team :) .

lol

(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: - w00p's players are in semi-finals cause they are good and not because aid them.

They are in the semis because there are no teams to contest them, the only team that could beat them was excluded.

(30 Aug 11, 12:17PM)Bigben Wrote: The problem is, if you don't play before the 5th (and you wanna play the 11th or 12th of september), in the case of the french team will play the final, they will not be present because they return to school and they stop playing during this period.

LOL(has to be in caps) I know you think the world revolves around you but I thought i'd inform you that other countries have already returned to school. *gasp* *shock!* *horror*

So how can you try and force them to play quickly to suit your team and then say you're being objective? It's laughable.

If you specify NO DATE then they have as long as they want, but you will probably end up kicking them anyway no doubt.

One last thing, who are you?

Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 11, 01:07PM)castiel Wrote:
(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: -This year luc@s had the great idea to organize an ACWC.

Not true, there was heaps of talk from everybody but credit to him for actually getting something started

If there was heaps of talk from everybody, why only Luc@s started?

(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: -He didn't make this cup for french but for all the country.

Who cares if he made a french only cup? That wouldn't affect anybody other than the french...

Sorry but I think you don't Understand what I say.

(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: -He asked to the community if some guys can help him.

Yes, those who helped were banned.

Can you tell me the names of the admins banned please.
I'm interested.

(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: -He got some referees and no admins (except for french).

Extremely bias, imagine if all administrators of a world cup were from a country competing in the tournament?

I imagine ! If they are admins it's not to create competition between them, but for organize together.
Cause I think Admins are not dumb.
And you ?

(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: -So if you think (like you say) we are for the "w00p team" (BTW : WTF it's not Premier League it's ACWC ....) don't forget the others w00p like Horus in your team :) .

lol

All is saying, "lol" is a very constructive comment.

(30 Aug 11, 10:24AM)Bigben Wrote: - w00p's players are in semi-finals cause they are good and not because aid them.

They are in the semis because there are no teams to contest them, the only team that could beat them was excluded.

Totally agree
SO disappointed about the comportement of Undead :/

(30 Aug 11, 01:07PM)castiel Wrote: If you specify NO DATE then they have as long as they want, but you will probably end up kicking them anyway no doubt.

Look the post of acwc.us.to again :

Quote:We don't put a deadline for this step, but we hope the teams can play as soon as possible.

(30 Aug 11, 01:07PM)castiel Wrote: One last thing, who are you?

My name Is Benjamin, Nickname: Bigben aka Sp!d3R
Nice to met you

And you? Who are you ?

Thanks given by:
big ben, this cup took so long, I have to play now altough I have school again ... do you think I want to? no.
germany always were the first to play their matches and wanted to get this done asap and now when we need some time ...

we would have already played on sunday evening (altough we had work/school on monday) but brazil couldnt play and I am sure french players will have 60 mins of free time on the weekend altough they have school ...
Thanks given by:
I'm totally agree on this point Robtics. This cup make a long time to take place, and it's true Germany always playing first.
I'm just desegree with Elite when he say " We will not play with Subs next weekend, because I go on holidays"

If ou can fix dates of matches with Brazilians, French, and Latin American, after the start of school, And If all players are OK, I don't see why I would oppose that.

But please contact the others captain to take a decision to make everyone agree.
I can't be "intermediate" every time.
Thanks given by:
I dont see where the problem is, the teams make their dates to play, we will ...
Thanks given by:
Its all a CON-spiricy!
Thanks given by:
Everyone has had school start already...
Thanks given by:
For my point I restart studies in 3 weeks.
And I konw I will completly stop AC to concentrate on my studies.
I know some people are like me.

But ask them :D
Thanks given by:
It's not about school. ACWC should just have been finished now. We asked teams' availability for July and August only.

Also germany can play but not with Elite. We don't have to wait for Elite to be ready if the match can be played.

Also castiel, please shut up, you deserve your sanction, ther's nothing to discuss.
And yes i'm also sad a few australian players couldn't behave well, penalizing their whole team. And it's a shame they still don't understand why sanctions were taken. But there will always be selfish players to defend them...

Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T86Yq2jtK...re=related

Just kidding
Thanks given by:
Germany, we can play this weekend and we can do an effort to play on friday night (night for us). We just need your dates.
Thanks given by:
@cOGhost thats a catchy song!
Thanks given by:
@Ben

1) You didn't even read all of my post.
2) You are not playing so doesn't matter if you need to "focus" on studies, i'm sure other people will get the event finished.

(30 Aug 11, 09:50PM)Luc@s Wrote: It's not about school. ACWC should just have been finished now. We asked teams' availability for July and August only.

Also germany can play but not with Elite. We don't have to wait for Elite to be ready if the match can be played.

So essentially you are asking them to play with a weaker squad because it suits you? That's pretty much how it seems. Then you go and say you are "fair" and "not backing the french team", you are contradicting yourself.

(30 Aug 11, 09:50PM)Luc@s Wrote: Also castiel, please shut up, you deserve your sanction, ther's nothing to discuss.
And yes i'm also sad a few australian players couldn't behave well, penalizing their whole team. And it's a shame they still don't understand why sanctions were taken. But there will always be selfish players to defend them...

I have no respect for you so don't really care what you think. Your "sanctions" are just your bias, nonobjective and unsympathetic opinion. You are an idiot and I wasn't talking to you anyway so if you don't like my comments don't read them. I am simply giving my opinion on the selfishness and unfair treatment of the german team.

Thanks given by:
@Castiel :

Haha... I don't know who you are but you make funny jokes.

But to answer your questions:

(31 Aug 11, 02:24AM)castiel Wrote: so if you don't like my comments don't read them

- That why I don't read you post.

- I Stop AC last year because I started the study last year. (that's why you don't know me :D)

-And if I say something it's because I know what I'm talking about.
I don't know all, but you either.

(31 Aug 11, 02:24AM)castiel Wrote: So essentially you are asking them to play with a weaker squad because it suits you? That's pretty much how it seems. Then you go and say you are "fair" and "not backing the french team", you are contradicting yourself.

-We talking About Germany against Brazil, Not france.
Yes we are Fair
Yes we are behind French Team (cause we are french).
But no, we don't favor them.

-Last thing, If you aren't agree with your way to lead the World Cup, I propose to Australians to run the admin of the cup next year.

If you think you can make best things.
Thanks given by:
I know Only 1 THing !

ACWC Has The Best CASTER Ever !
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 11, 09:09AM)Infern0 Wrote: ACWC Has The Best CASTER Ever !

True, he comes from nowhere...
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 11, 10:02AM)Bigben Wrote:
(31 Aug 11, 09:09AM)Infern0 Wrote: ACWC Has The Best CASTER Ever !

True, he comes from nowhere...

Hahaha :)
Thanks given by:
My 2 cents: when one writes rules, one should stick to them. Or else, well, ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks given by:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsrvv-NRRik
Thanks given by:
Solution: Have ACWC earlier next year, so that it finishes well before people go back to school.
Thanks given by:
In a community like this, big things as this must be organized by an OP who has 90% reputation and knows how to use it.

Last year, no one would DARE to say anything against drakas, he had way too much respect. Lucas didn't have that and, ofcourse, haters took their chances.

It's all about reputation.
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 11, 09:19PM)SiL3nT Wrote: Last year, no one would DARE to say anything against drakas, he had way too much respect.

Ummm... Yeah, right, no one ever said anything against Drakas...

This is not a matter of respect. It's about putting all this stuff up and pulling it through despite the hate.
Thanks given by: