Assault Cube World Cup 2011
(09 Aug 11, 09:04AM)Huntsman Wrote: lol. You must be new here.

Welcome !
Thanks given by:
That's why Brazil don't go forward... People here are too lazy to learn things.
Thanks given by:
New stuff for the ACwc. (all thanks to Lucas)

[Image: ex10.jpg]

On the same page, you will be able to see the scoreboard and the stream.

Here the stream link : http://acwc.us.to/server/

Thanks given by:
Nice work
Thanks given by:
Hi all!

This ACWC is not official.

I'm seeing some brazilians "fighting" here, hahah... Ahh, old times was better.

I am ashamed of brazilians are playing...

I'm just waiting Official Cup, "this is organized"

If you don't like my point of view, Suck my dic$#@#$

Thanks given by:
he mad^ if you want to make your own cup be our guest...if not shutup kthx
Thanks given by:
Spartan': Make the "official ACWC" then.
Thanks given by:
Spartan, your shit.
Thanks given by:
Try to have a little bit more respect for others, child.
Thanks given by:
Why do I need to, he is trolling this thread and all the efforts all of the French people have put into setting this up.

EDIT: I'm 77.
Thanks given by:
move the decimal

7.7 there ya go fixed ^^
Thanks given by:
In this particular example, I believe you (and Harrek and lucky) have got the wrong end of the stick. Spartan is attacking the attitude of his fellow Brazilian players. He is also deriding those who are up in arms at the perceived injustices in this competition, when it desn't even claim to represent AssaultCube officially. He seems to be saying, "Why quit playing over one decision made by someone you don't respect?".

Of course, if I'm wrong, I apologise.
Thanks given by:
Also Spartan Why so serius?? the Brazilians from last year are playing this year.....learn to read bro
Thanks given by:
Ok Spartan, now go back to your pokeball.
Thanks given by:
je vais te donner un biffle!

Thanks given by:
Skin idea for team Poland inspired by mm10's commentary:
[Image: yfKoy.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(09:50:15 PM) <Lucas> undead will be kicked of the tournament for disturbing games and disrespecting referees and me and daytlixx

tournament invalidated france sabatoges australia

surprise surprise
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 11, 09:54PM)MusicMan10 Wrote: (09:50:15 PM) <Lucas> undead will be kicked of the tournament for disturbing games and disrespecting referees and me and daytlixx

surprise surprise

bloody castielgate all over again.

one by one they are picking the aus team apart to make a clear pathway for the fr team to win.

i shall call this, undeadgate.
Thanks given by:
LaggerBusters!
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 11, 09:21PM)Habluka Wrote: Skin idea for team Poland inspired by mm10's commentary:
[Image: yfKoy.jpg]

What did u say?
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 11, 10:06PM)Jason Wrote:
(14 Aug 11, 09:54PM)MusicMan10 Wrote: (09:50:15 PM) <Lucas> undead will be kicked of the tournament for disturbing games and disrespecting referees and me and daytlixx

surprise surprise

one by one they are picking the aus team apart to make a clear pathway for the fr team to win.

i shall call this, undeadgate.

You do that. Great argument. Theres a lot of basis behind that claim.

Stop flaming.
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 11, 10:32PM)Viper Wrote: You do that. Great argument. Theres a lot of basis behind that claim.

Stop flaming.

please stop giving blowies to lucas
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 11, 10:32PM)Viper Wrote: You do that. Great argument. Theres a lot of basis behind that claim.

Stop flaming.

Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 11, 10:06PM)Jason Wrote:

surprise surprise

Jason, you've played competitively and should know better than that. Players that show that level of disrespect deserve a season ban. The first part of competitive gaming is maintaining good conduct (not cheating, fairplay, manners...); skill comes second. Just so others are clear about the conduct the commentators (Jason, MusicMan, Undead) engaged in, it included:
  • Frequent racial slurs
  • Jokes relating to the holocaust and of a malicious nature
  • Frequent personal attacks on many players
  • Talking publicly to distract the players
  • Very little on the actual games (in fact it was admitted several times that they weren't paying attention)
  • Probably alot I didn't listen to

Good conduct is usually considered, for good reason, to be essential. Players who cannot maintain good conduct should simply not be welcome. To show that France really is sabotaging Australia in this case you would need to show that they're being unfair and acting in bad faith.

On another note, this is why AC can't have nice things. ACtv should be a nice step in the right direction to turning AC into a more competitive game but you guys messed up.
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 11, 10:55PM)Jason Wrote:

Stop flaming.

Hey Jason do you hear that? It's the sound of nobody caring.

Stop acting like a 5 year old. Seriously, get over yourself.
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 11, 10:56PM)Roflcopter Wrote: To show that France really is sabotaging Australia in this case you would need to show that they're being unfair and acting in bad faith.

1. are you implying the ban of castiel was at all fair?
2. it's lucas of course he's acting in bad faith
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 11, 10:58PM)Viper Wrote: Hey Jason do you hear that? It's the sound of nobody caring.

Stop acting like a 5 year old. Seriously, get over yourself.

Please, don't take the time to reply if you don't care (advice there, follow it) :)

I'm mean really - I'm flattered you'd spare myself a minute of your wasted time on me :)

Thanks given by:
Anything not related to the actual proceedings of ACWC can be carried on elsewhere. Regarding the latest incident, talk about it elsewhere. Make a new thread (or better yet, PM some people) if you have complaints.

Anything past this point is subject to harsh warnings and deletion.
Thanks given by:
good team brazil alemanha and françe xD
Thanks given by:
Germany versus Brazil will be a very interesting match. What are peoples' predictions?
Thanks given by: