Assault Cube World Cup 2011
Hi all,

The deafest of you must have heard about ACWC; i think it's time to bring you more informations.

ACWC will be a 3vs3 tournament between country-teams, a bit like ACWC 2010 (i hope it will be as good as it was :( )
The web site isn't public atm, but you must know :
- You'll need 4 or 5 players (not more not less) to register a team.
- I need referees, please ask me by PM (you can't be a referee if you play for ACWC)

If you wish to participate (as player, or referee) please join us on IRC, #acwc @ gamesurge.net
You'll get more informations there and we'll be pleased to answer (if we can) to your questions.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 11, 11:59AM)Luc@s Wrote: Hi all,

The deafest of you must have heard about ACWC; i think it's time to bring you more informations.

ACWC will be a 3vs3 tournament between country-teams, a bit like ACWC 2010 (i hope it will be as good as it was :( )
The web site isn't public atm, but you must know :
- You'll need 4 or 5 players (not more not less) to register a team.
- I need referees, please ask me by PM (you can't be a referee if you play for ACWC)

If you wish to participate (as player, or referee) please join us on IRC, #acwc @ gamesurge.net
You'll get more informations there and we'll be pleased to answer (if we can) to your questions.

FINALLY INFO!

Gracias, Luc@s. XD
Thanks given by:
I love you (no homo) <3
Thanks given by:
http://acwc.us.to/
You can now register your teams.
And yeah the web site is ugly.
Thanks given by:
<3
Thanks given by:
Just a question in regards to the rules. When servers are based on ping equality, are we trying to get more "central" servers. i.e If Australia are playing Germany a central server would be Central USA(Dallas etc) for equal ping. Or will one side have a high ping(AUS) and play on german servers.

If it is "central" servers I'll talk to you and see if I can organise a few central USA severs.
Thanks given by:
Quote:"Servers will be communicated by the referee a few minutes before the match. The server will be chosen from the previous list and different parameters :

Teams wishes
Ping equality"

Thanks given by:
Unfortunately there is no server in the middle of the Pacific Ocean for Australian teams versing American teams..
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 11, 11:21AM)castiel Wrote: If it is "central" servers I'll talk to you and see if I can organise a few central USA severs.

it would be amazing :)
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 11, 12:08PM)Fate Wrote: Unfortunately there is no server in the middle of the Pacific Ocean for Australian teams versing American teams..

Same in the atlantic for europe vs brasil/usa
Thanks given by:
Actually, if rambo were to make a server it would be awesome. If i recall correctly, he lives in the middle of the Atlantic ocean.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 11, 12:08PM)Fate Wrote: Unfortunately there is no server in the middle of the Pacific Ocean for Australian teams versing American teams..

hawaii
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 11, 05:20PM)Undead Wrote:

hawaii

http://www.thewebhostingdir.com/vps-hosting/hawaii.html
Thanks given by:
The most expensive hosting ever is in hawaii. They know what you want hehe. I'm up for referee if need be.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jul 11, 09:04PM)Cemer Wrote: Gracias, Luc@s. XD

please speak english on our forums
Thanks given by:
Dont troll :) Mexico team Wolf?
Thanks given by:
Jack: Come to IRC.

Lucas: When will the ACWC happen? I need to know if I'll be able to play or not.
Thanks given by:
USA team cmon we gotta see whos on Team A and B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
i hope this'll be a great event for players and for followers like it was last time :)
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 11, 01:10AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: When will the ACWC happen?

Quote:Subscriptions will be closed on July the 16th.
After the 16th :D
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 11, 08:44AM)Harrek Wrote:
(11 Jul 11, 01:10AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: When will the ACWC happen?

Quote:Subscriptions will be closed on July the 16th.
After the 16th :D

i thought it will start quick
Thanks given by:
I think there will be a bit of time (maybe a week) between the end of sign up and the start. groups have to be prepaired, times set, referees/servers chosen and maybe some teams will have to play matches to see who will actually play in the cup ;)
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 11, 04:18PM)Robtics Wrote: I think there will be a bit of time (maybe a week) between the end of sign up and the start. groups have to be prepaired, times set, referees/servers chosen and maybe some teams will have to play matches to see who will actually play in the cup ;)

I hope it :)
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 11, 04:18PM)Robtics Wrote: I think there will be a bit of time (maybe a week) between the end of sign up and the start. groups have to be prepaired, times set, referees/servers chosen and maybe some teams will have to play matches to see who will actually play in the cup ;)

Yes, like, 1 week.
Thanks given by:
great, ty :)
Thanks given by:
REMEMBER TO SIGN UP! VERY LITTLE TIME REMAINS.
Thanks given by:
>_< who decided to put Impakt'd and Godsmack on separate teams? FML
Thanks given by:
Hmm.. Are there any restrictions as to what mods a player uses?

e.g. "false" scopes, and brightskins (yes, I know they're not 'bright' anymore)
Thanks given by:
Should be allowed, I mean how can you have a 'false' scope? :P

brightskins are just skins made on paint :>
Thanks given by:
Xenon no way, you've to turn off bright skin & your red laser with the sniper :p
Thanks given by: