(MAC) ideas, and Ideas
I have been playing assault cube for a year now and although its not the only game I play on my MAC (10.4.11) os X, it’s the most enjoyable always something new and I just wanted to through some ideas out,

I am not here to suggest to change assault cube, I just want to make it more enjoyable for Mac users,

Launcher, (Mac)
[Image: AssaultCube_1.png]
It is easy to use and it was probably inteded to be easy to use but in my opinion making it more appealing by adding,
*links to Forum,
*Images like game play
*up date information and for upcoming updates,

The game size on mac is 66.8MB, Making these updates would not make it more than 100 MB

Ideas that would make the Game more enjoyable,

*Being able to kill and pick up the corpses Gun
*Making a campaign,
*Starting up the game we go straight to a Map, it causes Lag and confusion for New players and players who have high lag computers, I think having a starting Window/ menu were it has all of the Options of the regular menu.
* A More Larger veriaty of Guns (snipers, pistols, Machine Guns, Knifes)

I know its a matter of money coding and developers, but i just wanted to make a idea forum.
Thank you please give me Feedback
[Image: AssaultCube-icon.png]
Thanks given by:
Quote:It is easy to use and it was probably inteded to be easy to use but in my opinion making it more appealing by adding,
*links to Forum,
*Images like game play
You mean adding images, links and information literally inside the Mac launcher?
Thanks given by:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-16.html
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 01:10AM)[email protected] Wrote: The game size on mac is 66.8MB, Making these updates would not make it more than 100 MB

*Making a campaign,

Hmh, first: Game size over 100 Mb? That's really to many, aslong as some users still have dial-up speed ;/

Second: This would change the whole gameplay, so I don't think it's a good idea..

Thrid: Beside that all of the weapons you named are already on the game, you can search for more weapons skins on www.akimbo.in or www.quadropolis.us :)
Thanks given by:
It's a launcher, it's just supposed to send you into the game, not to show you the game, the download also comes with a docs.txt that you can read and also has a link to the forums.

Enjoy your game the launcher it's just a shell :)
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 01:17AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote:
Quote:It is easy to use and it was probably inteded to be easy to use but in my opinion making it more appealing by adding,
*links to Forum,
*Images like game play
You mean adding images, links and information literally inside the Mac launcher?

yes it would be adding Information players need, Like if there is a Update the player could click on link to Download, By images i mean adding Photos of ingame images,

For example, the world of warcraft launcher
[Image: launcher.jpg]

its basicly like adding information, and other information to the ingame launcher.

Thanks given by:
That launcher is uggoooo!

AC prides itself in being simple.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 01:26AM)Dementium4ever Wrote:
(04 Jul 11, 01:10AM)[email protected] Wrote: The game size on mac is 66.8MB, Making these updates would not make it more than 100 MB

*Making a campaign,

Hmh, first: Game size over 100 Mb? That's really to many, aslong as some users still have dial-up speed ;/

Second: This would change the whole gameplay, so I don't think it's a good idea..

Thrid: Beside that all of the weapons you named are already on the game, you can search for more weapons skins on www.akimbo.in or www.quadropolis.us :)

*I Understand what your trying to say with players with dial up,
*Game play wouldent have a major change so far as to a Main Menu added.
*i mean like adding Diffrent type of Guns but i understand this would change game play. Adding diffrent type of veriaty of guns would have to change Game Damage and it would take awhile to do that.

Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 02:09AM)[email protected] Wrote: *i mean like adding Diffrent type of Guns but i understand this would change game play. Adding diffrent type of veriaty of guns would have to change Game Damage and it would take awhile to do that.

Exactly. The devs have said that they won't add more weapons without getting the balance with the current weapons fixed.
Thanks given by: