Quack Quack
Hello AC Community!
I thought that, seeing all these various clans available for people to join, I'd take the time to advertise a new idea i was thinking.
Wait for it...
Duck Clan.
Now I know, you're probably thinking, what the hell is this, ducks aren't threatening whatsoever, so allow me to elaborate.
The clan tag will be |DUQ|, and it has multipurpose (unlike another animal inspired clan) since it shows both the Duck mascot, as well as the clan name: Dedicated Unbroken Qubers.
And to top off this awesomeness, we will have a 24/7 Ladder for all you competitive players.
Thank you for your time, and hopefully you all will consider joining the most awesome AC clan around.
Kthxbai,
X-Ray_|DUQ|
Thanks given by:
Seriously? Awesome. I liek dukks.

GGGLHF
Thanks given by:
Yay, best clan ever.
http://duckduckgo.com/
[Image: duckduckgo-logo.png]
^best duck ever.
Thanks given by:
Got any grapes? :>
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 11, 09:55PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Kthxbai,
X-Ray_|DUQ|

Is my name really that sexy? I think not.

Um... gl with your idea?

Here have a duckle.
Thanks given by:
roasted ducks, mňam ;)

recipe:
With one well aimed shot of sniper we start with cooking. We switch to knife, score the skin-side and then slice it in lattice pattern. Add salt, pepper,cumin, garlic, oil and mustard. With 2 nades we will start to roast, the third nade for color. va la, bon appetite :D
Thanks given by:
Hmmmmm.... Ducks....
[Image: Homer_sbava.gif]
Thanks given by:
[Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif]
Thanks given by:
^what the h. dude?
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 11, 10:09PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote:
(03 Jul 11, 09:55PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Kthxbai,
X-Ray_|DUQ|

Is my name really that sexy? I think not.
You are correct, my good sir. For mine is sexier.

(03 Jul 11, 11:14PM)Lantry Wrote: [Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif]
(03 Jul 11, 11:18PM)spark60 Wrote: ^what the h. dude?
Indeed. Lovely colors though...

Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 11, 11:14PM)Lantry Wrote: [Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif][Image: thllamas.gif]

strange ducks

Thanks given by:

It is confirmed for the next release that one of these will be in each base and players will be able to ride them for faster movement.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 12:42AM)Nightmare Wrote:

It is confirmed for the next release that one of these will be in each base and players will be able to ride them for faster movement.

Rifle already exist for faster movements.

Thanks given by:
Imagine rifle + One of those things!
Thanks given by:

OMG YES!

Better than zombies lmao
Thanks given by:
I don't get it...
Thanks given by:
Lol you slaughter those things and cook them to eat and regain health.
Oh wait wrong game...
Thanks given by:
Look what I can do!
Thanks given by:
Thought this would be about me, and can I get in fo freey?
Thanks given by:

I'm counting seven of them. Is there a special symbolism behind having seven?
Thanks given by:
There would if there were three.

* Ronald_Reagan refers of course to Mozart the Magic Flute, and the things that brought it about.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 08:23AM)V-Man Wrote:

I don't believe in seven.
Thanks given by:
I love the way I read "Llama" as the name next to Lantry's avatar. And then wondered what people were quoting Lantry for.
Thanks given by:
ITS WALAMA DUH!!!
check link to see him>> http://www.hristu.net/
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 11:02AM)Marti Wrote: check link to see him>> http://www.hristu.net/

It seems to go in his backward...lol
Thanks given by:
(03 Jul 11, 10:03PM)Nightmare Wrote: Yay, best clan ever.
^best duck ever.

F1
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 12:15PM)Orynge Wrote:
(03 Jul 11, 10:03PM)Nightmare Wrote: Yay, best clan ever.
^best duck ever.

F1

<3
Thanks given by:
Hahaha wow wide array of responses :P
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 09:28AM)titiPT Wrote:
(04 Jul 11, 08:23AM)V-Man Wrote:

I don't believe in seven.

Interesting! What number do you come up with when you divide 14 by 2?
Thanks given by:
(04 Jul 11, 05:53PM)V-Man Wrote: Interesting! What number do you come up with when you divide 14 by 2?

√49

Thanks given by: