6. Added an underground bunker for CLA
7. Fixed some textures
8. Fixed clips in CLA
9. Changed a trench in RSVF, and changed/fixed some clips as well
10. Several minor fixes

And that's it! Any feedback would be great

Map download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/o3odky5v49...2.zip/file
Thanks given by: 1Cap
I like the concept, And you have put way more effort into it than other WW_x mapmakers I`ve seen.
In terms of realism trenches in WWI were lined with wooden supports, And the Brits (I`m assuming this is Brits/US-Doughboys versus Germans) had smoother, More rounded trenches whilst the Germans had very sharp trenches.

But who cares about realism? This is AC.

Otherwise, I`d just texture or remove those ambiguous columns in no-mans-land, maybe fix the playerclips, and make the floor of the trenches a little muddier. (And if you`re going for a realistic trench warfare map with very few concentrated charges; I would add WAY more grenades for lobbing and creating a sort of motar effect 8-)

But overall, It`s a good map.
Thanks given by: SamGamgee55
(12 Aug 18, 10:14AM)Masterhit Wrote: I like the concept, And you have put way more effort into it than other WW_x mapmakers I`ve seen.
In terms of realism trenches in WWI were lined with wooden supports, And the Brits (I`m assuming this is Brits/US-Doughboys versus Germans) had smoother, More rounded trenches whilst the Germans had very sharp trenches.

But who cares about realism? This is AC.

Otherwise, I`d just texture or remove those ambiguous columns in no-mans-land, maybe fix the playerclips, and make the floor of the trenches a little muddier. (And if you`re going for a realistic trench warfare map with very few concentrated charges; I would add WAY more grenades for lobbing and creating a sort of motar effect 8-)

But overall, It`s a good map.
Yeah, I thought that texture was old rotted wood until I went into the texture files and discovered that it was a metal texture. :/
And about those dumb columns, I (sadly) can't remove them because because of the stupid map requirements. However, I'll see if I can make them smaller or move them somewhere else. In all, I really appreciate your feedback!
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 18, 10:01PM)SamGamgee55 Wrote: And about those dumb columns, I (sadly) can't remove them because because of the stupid map requirements. However, I'll see if I can make them smaller or move them somewhere else. In all, I really appreciate your feedback!

Yeah.... can't make anything cool because of it.
Thanks given by:
(12 Aug 18, 10:22PM)Mousikos Wrote:
(12 Aug 18, 10:01PM)SamGamgee55 Wrote: And about those dumb columns, I (sadly) can't remove them because because of the stupid map requirements. However, I'll see if I can make them smaller or move them somewhere else. In all, I really appreciate your feedback!

Yeah.... can't make anything cool because of it.

Ironically, it was made to prevent camper maps and yet those pieces of crap still exist while all the quality stuff is forced to suffer.
Thanks given by:
Camper is the best map. Clearly.
Thanks given by:
I like the idea for the map, but I feel (from a gameplay perspective) it is a bit lacking.. it might just be me though.. That and there are some map models that aren't properly clipped, and a few areas that are confusingly either clipped off for no apparent reason, or not clipped off properly all together..

Thanks given by:
(20 Aug 18, 11:03AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: I like the idea for the map, but I feel (from a gameplay perspective) it is a bit lacking.. it might just be me though.. That and there are some map models that aren't properly clipped, and a few areas that are confusingly either clipped off for no apparent reason, or not clipped off properly all together..

I clipped those empty spaces to prevent spawncamping. And why clip ladders? They don't need a clip as far as I know.
Thanks given by:
Honestly, instead of clipping off an area just for spawn camping, you should change the map such that people can't get there for an obvious in-map reason.
Thanks given by:
(21 Aug 18, 06:22AM)SamGamgee55 Wrote:
(20 Aug 18, 11:03AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: I like the idea for the map, but I feel (from a gameplay perspective) it is a bit lacking.. it might just be me though.. That and there are some map models that aren't properly clipped, and a few areas that are confusingly either clipped off for no apparent reason, or not clipped off properly all together..

I clipped those empty spaces to prevent spawncamping. And why clip ladders? They don't need a clip as far as I know.

the ladders in certain spots can be walked through to an extent and when climbed, will get you stuck, which is not good. You could also use solid walls to prevent the spawn camping (strategic barriers per say)
Thanks given by:
1.3 will be released soon... stay tuned!
Thanks given by: