"Faithful" Reskins [Playerskins]
Grew bored one day, decided to make some cleaner playerskins using the default ones... Though they are not a 100% accurate recreation, they are close. This is the outcome:

Any "constructive criticism" is appreciated.

You can download the skins here
Thanks given by: |HP| , SamGamgee55
Would it be possible to make the differences between CLA and RSVF clearly distinctive without using colored vests/colored pants?
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 18, 02:59PM)Mousikos Wrote: Would it be possible to make the differences between CLA and RSVF clearly distinctive without using colored vests/colored pants?

It is entirely possible. If you want I can try to whip something up over the next few days.
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 18, 12:15AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(09 Sep 18, 02:59PM)Mousikos Wrote: Would it be possible to make the differences between CLA and RSVF clearly distinctive without using colored vests/colored pants?

It is entirely possible. If you want I can try to whip something up over the next few days.

That would be sick. Thank you.
Thanks given by:
How's this?
Thanks given by:
How about different player models? I'm not asking you to make player models, etc. (i wouldn't do that), but is it possible to write a script that selects player model depending on the team?
Thanks given by:
Nope. The hitbox relies on the player model. Using a different model would be a cheat.
Thanks given by:
What? XD poor ac i hope it wont get worse ( also u can cbl grenadier, he tested different model on multiplayer afaik :))))))))

Maybe i didnt get exactly what you mean btw its really fun if u use different model and it counts as cheat :) i.e. that recent br cheat ( silva? ) ...anyway, idk how you want to realize it if someone delete railing models and then he can shoot through them on ac_werk :)))
Thanks given by: