AC TS3
Its about time AC had a teamspeak of its own.

The clans are struggling with the concept of forums let alone TS3.

So I propose a TS3 just for AC. We need a place to say hello ...no clan channels etc. ATM.
I want a place for things to be discussed and for us all to be friends and enemies xd

I will pay for this if you all agree. if you agree I will need help on setting it up as I am busy anyway.

I do mean well . But honestly I have a hard life and I come here to be free sometimes from my life. only to see negative Ac comments. I prefer to see them in Ts3 where I can say ...........NOooooooooooooooooo

I expect this will be a busy place once it is set up. So if it happens I will rely on my spanish,portuguese , german, french friends to help moderate and be of help.

Also inclusive of course of my friends in South America .............. I meant no offence only was trying to state languages.............. not nations etc sorry
Thanks given by: CharlyMurphie
The AC forum has always been negative. Simply because people have no lives and try to look like they're better than everyone else. That's how I think of every bully I meet.
Thanks given by: Luc@s , cannonfodder , Honor
is there anyone here that doesnt hate someone
Thanks given by: CharlyMurphie , Marti , ExodusS
(14 Jan 16, 03:50AM)Cemer Wrote: is there anyone here that doesnt hate someone

I don't... yet :D
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
(14 Jan 16, 02:10PM)The_Cube Wrote: I don't... yet :D

I can fix that.
Thanks given by:
lel
Thanks given by:
Ha nice replies. But no forward thinking from you all.
How tidy it would be to keep this game alive.
I could spend a volume on colourful writing and favourable words to prove my point here, but I choose these simple thoughts for you all you think about.

I admire most of you, even the few that do not like me, and there are a few. But still I admire your skills etc, scripting, skin design, server set ups, the list goes on.
If only you lot realised you have a gift to add to this game by just sharing.
It is why I wanted TS3.
The ability for a new person to come to an open place and ask . "How do I use voice commands ?" etc and not get bogged down in the Politics of Ac.

The politics of ac will always exist. In AC there are a host of clever people, most do not mind sharing info, or spending time with new people to show them their skills. If only you knew the amount of people who wasted hours with me trying to teach me to double jump xd.
But I was never any good, that does not go to say that that time was wasted as I learned about the people who like to share their skills.
In the forum you all seem to be for one up man ship..... SIGHS!!!!!!!!!!
I was just hoping that with TS3 there would be a window of sharing and caring.
IDK I am just a welsh dwarf.

PS this will be my last post in here for a while as I have urgent things to do. That does not mean that I shall not be in AC everyday defending new players from trolls etc xd
Thanks given by:
Well... Someone could put up a Ts3 and call it the official AC Ts3, but without it being on cubers.net and having some kind of officially supported moderation in place, it is not something people of the community can do much about on their own.

It also brings up other issues and there is no guarantee that people would even use it.
I fully support the concept, but I think most players would stick to their own corner of the AC universe anyway.

It also adds to the list of things that AC staff would need to devote time to, and we can already see there are things on the list that aren't being sorted out as it is. It doesn't make it right, and it definitely makes it seem more bleak to expect progress on it. Hell, I feel more like the effort from the Master level at this point is retirement home treatment, rather than trying to build and further the game.
Part of this is time constraints - but the people who do have time to act on things don't have the trust from the people who are supposed to be taking care of things. And it will stay that way largely because how can that trust be built when they aren't around anyway?

And, contrary to what you say, I do see a lot of people trying to help one another out with nuts and bolts here and there, so to speak.
But you can't expect some people, who don't get along anyway, to start spreading hugs and goodwill to one another. It just isn't realistic.

I do appreciate the attitude you take of building up the community as a whole and those considerations you have made regarding this. But I also think that, indeed, most people around AC don't have this sense of contributing to the game and community at-large.

To boil it down to the topic at-hand directly: I don't think another Teamspeak server is gonna do much to save the game anyway, even if it is a nice thought.

Just my two-cents...
Thanks given by: Casius , cannonfodder
I agree...a Teamspeak server won't help the game grow, at least not in my views. If you really want to help, donate. If clans can't maintain their own infrastructure, it's their problem. The devs are already have a not-so-easy task of keeping this game going, adding another project to their list isn't going to deescalate the situation. If you have the time and resources, start your own, although I don't think it'll be officially recognized by the community/devs.

I'm basically repeating what +f0r3v3r+ has said.
Thanks given by: cannonfodder
Everything has more or less been said about pros and cons so I ain't going over it again...

There one thing that I pretty much appreciated a few times back was the concept of the 'AC Radio', with devs interview, spreading all sorts of news aso...

tbh that is something I'd like too see coming back.
(15 Jan 16, 12:32PM)Cleaner Wrote: There one thing that I pretty much appreciated a few times back was the concept of the 'AC Radio', with devs interview, spreading all sorts of news aso...

tbh that is something I'd like too see coming back.

try contacting draul or morgankell :)

whatever happened to those AC Interviews where they interviewed some AC players ?
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 16, 11:21PM)vector Wrote: Ha nice replies. But no forward thinking from you all.
No "foward thinking"? You didn't even tell us to think.

BluffCreek Wrote:The AC forum has always been negative. Simply because people have no lives and try to look like they're better than everyone else. That's how I think of every bully I meet.

Well, at least people were willing to agree this place had gone downhill. AC is still fun, though.
Thanks given by:
this forum was definitely once positive and theoretically it still could be
(17 Jan 16, 10:17PM)Cemer Wrote: this forum was definitely once positive and theoretically it still could be
Yeah... like that'll happen. (I wish)
Thanks given by: Cemer
(18 Jan 16, 04:48AM)BluffCreek Wrote: Yeah... like that'll happen. (I wish)

What do you mean? Why are you negative too?
Thanks given by: Marti
(18 Jan 16, 05:02AM)Cemer Wrote: What do you mean? Why are you negative too?
Believe me, I'm not the cause. That's what anybody who hates new members would want you to think.
Thanks given by:
You might not be the cause but you still negative tho
Thanks given by:
Morgan will probably be too busy atm and DrauL is MIA :(
Thanks given by:
Morgan is around
Thanks given by:
(16 Jul 16, 09:00PM)MorganKell Wrote: Morgan is around

Wtf how did you find this thread, this was six months ago? Did you put your name in the search box shimmy?
Thanks given by: