Introducing ActionFPS
Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce a project previously started by Drakas under the name "woop.ac" and now known as ActionFPS :

[Image: 38687d10-ad47-11e5-9e58-2bfc7d9e473f.png]

What is ActionFPS ?

ActionFPS is a competitive league with the goal of providing the gameplay of AssautCube interclans/clanwars combined with a new, modern interface built around a website.

Why ?

AC is a great game but player interactions are very limited, the interface is poorly designed, also it is absolutely not centered around competitive gameplay. Our project objective is to solve these problems, under continuous development, with as little resistance as possible.

How to participate
  • Playing
    Just sign up and play.
  • Testing
    We are going to release a new client soon, with very important features such as the authentication system. This will require heavy system and we're hoping you can help us.
  • Coding
    Right now what we need the most is people who are able to code, especially in the following languages :
    - C++ for the game
    - Scala/HTML/JS for the website

We might also need people who can code in Python/other scripting languages/shell languages as well and who can deal with system administration stuff.

The website is already opensourced on github @ http://github.com/ScalaWilliam/ActionFPS
You can have a look at the Wiki to have a better understanding of the project direction, look at the issues and submit your own pull-requests, or make your own work from the AF library

JOIN US AND CHAT ON GITTER [Image: 68747470733a2f2f6261646765732e6769747465...742e737667]
Nice job!
Thanks given by:
is it just me or does the last link not work ?

good job tho! :)
Thanks given by:
Indeed, i fixed it, thanks.
Thanks given by:
I don't do Google. So apparently that leaves me out. Do you have any idea what Google is? It's a federally controlled institution that keeps track of everywhere you are, everything you do. And in the U.S. under the guise of homeland security they can invade every aspect of your life. And everywhere else in the world under the guise of anti-terrorism they can invade every aspect of your life. Think about that when your girl sends you a sexy pic on hangouts.
So, since apparently step one is signing in with Google, no thanks.
Thanks given by:
if thats your only worry, dont use the internet man :/

imo the use of google accounts is no perfect solution but a very smart way to handle it. most people have an account anyways or you create one dedicated to AC ... easy
Thanks given by:
It is also highly recommended to hang around on teamspeak so you can get notifications when an inter is starting.

You can access the TS from this page
http://actionfps.com/play/
Thanks given by:
Congratulations.
I believe it is the first step for the interactions in game.
Thanks given by: