Weed Lounge Mastership
(09 Dec 15, 05:52PM)champo Wrote: I use the Match Client and it doesn't have any bugs in it, it's the same thing as the Normal AC version with some extra features (which is a bonus). Why not actually try it instead of being stubborn & hating on it for no reason + (acknowledge someone's hard work for once)?
I agree with this. I have been playing with the client since AC latín cup and i havent seen any bugs. Maybe some players doesnt want to leave their own client.... =P
Thanks given by: cannonfodder
What happened to your cyberrelationship champo/grazy lol?

Matchclient is just meh
Thanks given by: Nemo
I wasn't just pointing that towards Grazy, it's for other people who are hating on the Client (like you who have nothing better to do than hate on other people's work just to satisfy their ego and assume things without knowing the actual facts). And just because people have different opinions doesn't mean they can't be friends (ohwait you wouldn't know anything about that).

Also if you don't have anything useful to say or relating to the topic you should keep it to yourself, last i checked this was about a tournament.
Thanks given by: .RayDen , cannonfodder , Flint
The client does suck. It's got flags that geoip blows out of the water, it won't let you play many costom maps, and it has a broken pause feature. Now cudos to the coders and devs they are kick ass. Probably took them months of hard work and countless hours of labor. But it isnt worth broken friendships and drama over and that is my opinion. If it becomes official great but until then lets not forget about the amazing client that the devs AC made either. None can beat the original. Marti as for the grampomance(grazy champo asskicking team) I miss it. Those two are a great team and the day I see them play together again will be an awesome day for sure. And to relate this to the tourney... I have nothing to say about the tourney, I spent 2 hrs recovering my password so I could come say what I did lol. Good luck to all in the tourney have fun and may all win their due.
Thanks given by:
(10 Dec 15, 03:35AM)Trionkali Wrote: The client does suck.

It's got flags that geoip blows out of the water,

it won't let you play many costom maps,

and it has a broken pause feature.

Tanks for your support its always a pleasure to help this community move forward.

I don't even know what you are talking about, country flags work perfectly fine if you don't count people using proxies.

You have a file that you can modify to suit the maps you want to be able to vote.
But once again its a MATCH client and the fact that you can't vote EzJemvill420xxxyolo is a feature.

Fun fact that you now say the pause feature is broken when you never did a bug report, feel free to do so, until then the pause feature works perfectly fine for the rest of us.

This thread is dedicated to the tournament cannonfodder is orginizing, we get it you don't want to use the client, we don't care, nobody is forcing you too, you are absolutely free, no need to whine all day. Now get back on topic, if you have any question related to the client, or even ideas, deatures that you would like in the next client release, well PMs are more than welcome.
Thanks given by: Lozi* , cannonfodder , quico
(10 Dec 15, 03:35AM)Trionkali Wrote: It's got flags that geoip blows out of the water, it won't let you play many costom maps, and it has a broken pause feature.
the client is supposed to be used on specific servers in order for /pause to work (where it has been tested a lot and only one issue was found which is resolved in the code already and also doesn't affect the gameplay)

what do you mean about GeoIP ? it works fine. But it is more accurate if you connect to compatible servers that do the country association based on the full IP and send the result to your client. also your own flag doesn't show up if you play on incompatible servers.

(10 Dec 15, 03:35AM)Trionkali Wrote: But it isnt worth broken friendships and drama over and that is my opinion.
Drama was only caused by selfish attitude, ignorance and mediocrity, from that kind of people who play no role in building the future.

We will continue our work with the help of several constructive contributors who have been joining us. Very exciting things are to come really soon, those we can appreciate a work for what it is and the enjoyment they can get out of it will consider looking into it. The others will remain happy about their unchanging dying game and we are not expecting nor trying to change their mind as we don't see any thing positive we could get from this kind of people.

TL:DR : HF GL to those who wanna play or develop things for the game. The others can talk as much as they want on the forums.
Thanks given by: cannonfodder , quico
Team: *[BRC]*
Captain: FaeL
Members: Night'Wolf , Tiago , FaeL
subs: 1cap , XTC

HF
Thanks given by: cannonfodder , .RayDen
good luck BRC ;)
Thanks given by: FaeL
(10 Dec 15, 07:53AM)Sanzo Wrote:
(10 Dec 15, 03:35AM)Trionkali Wrote: The client does suck.

It's got flags that geoip blows out of the water,

it won't let you play many costom maps,

and it has a broken pause feature.

Tanks for your support its always a pleasure to help this community move forward.

I don't even know what you are talking about, country flags work perfectly fine if you don't count people using proxies.

You have a file that you can modify to suit the maps you want to be able to vote.
But once again its a MATCH client and the fact that you can't vote EzJemvill420xxxyolo is a feature.

Fun fact that you now say the pause feature is broken when you never did a bug report, feel free to do so, until then the pause feature works perfectly fine for the rest of us.

This thread is dedicated to the tournament cannonfodder is orginizing, we get it you don't want to use the client, we don't care, nobody is forcing you too, you are absolutely free, no need to whine all day. Now get back on topic, if you have any question related to the client, or even ideas, deatures that you would like in the next client release, well PMs are more than welcome.

Now when was I whining. I was stating facts I find to be true, as I say it works for some and you did put a lot of effort into it. However I don't think it's as good as the ones you ripped it off of. Instead of attacking me like a bitch you can accept my point of view on the client on MY PC and drop it. The Client on my pc does suck does that make you mad? I have a right to an opinion just like grazy or champo or you. And you have the right to whine about my review of your client, I am only 1 of the hundreds to use or have used it and one of the fraction who had a bad experience with it lol. And don't act like I took this thread off topic because many people did before me. So.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to be pushy about this one, but are you sure that there will be girls in this tournament, right?
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 15, 03:20AM)Timber Wrote: Sorry to be pushy about this one, but are you sure that there will be girls in this tournament, right?
Dear god I hope so, i got those female werewolf models for tge tourney and they look odd on everyone.
Thanks given by:
Trionkali he didnt "attack you like a bitch" he was trying to prove your arguments wrong. No one said either that you dont have right for opinion.

I personally like the idea of having client in tournament just because it has for example the pause feature, which is perfect for this tournament. There is few things I dont like in that client (flags, halftime), but it really isnt a reason to not to use this client.
Thanks given by: .RayDen
(11 Dec 15, 01:45AM)Trionkali Wrote: I don't think it's as good as the ones you ripped it off of.
Instead of attacking me like a bitch you can accept my point of view on the client on MY PC and drop it.
And don't act like I took this thread off topic because many people did before me. So.

Can you clarify the first sentence, there might be something i don't understand. Are you implying we stole the work of anyone? I guess you have more information than i have. We built this client based on the official version with the main goal to make it suits the clan scene better. We did our work from scratch and did not rip it of anyone.

What i wrote was no offence to you, i respect your opinion as much as i dont care about it. My comment was entirely based on the fact that you gave your opinion which is heavily negative without giving any arguments to complement your point. I'm sincerely inviting you to send me the list of points that you find bad about the state of the client. You must have strong points to elaborate seeing how bad you think the client is.
And once again it's fine, i don't care about what you think of the client, i do care however of why you think of it that way.

The last part of my message was not restricted to you, i meant no personnal offence.
Thanks given by:
Why is werk not in the mappool :o :o
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 15, 01:28PM)Sanzo Wrote: Can you clarify the first sentence, there might be something i don't understand. Are you implying we stole the work of anyone?

Yes! You totally stole a wonderfull game and successfully made it shitty. And then, you posted your rip on the ripped games forums and they allow it to thrive there illegally just so Trionkali bitch about it. !--End Sarcasm--

Dude, I ask that you quietly go back to what ever game you are flag-pausing now, and I will decline to comment on this Ridiculous Absurdity of a person stealing a free game and go back to my kitkats and fapping.
Thanks given by:
Tbf I think sanzo was here quite a while before you trion :)
Thanks given by: Sanzo'' , cannonfodder
Please guys, stop this bullshit, this thread is for the tournament and not for offending discussions...
Stop going off topic, it's a tour thread not a fucking thread for girls crying, if u want to cry create a new thread or shut up.
(12 Dec 15, 12:32PM)quico Wrote: Stop going off topic, it's a tour thread not a fucking thread for girls crying, if u want to cry create a new thread or shut up.

Ok. Oh and Hi quico. And hi Tourers. This is a Weed Lounge Championhip, infact it may be the First one EVER! So Find a Team and sign up because it's going to be a *blast* GL HF!
Thanks given by:
I'd signed up the other day and I will play it. I think it will be a funny tour and a skilled one :D
I would say u to play it but u won't have a team probably :D
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 15, 04:28PM)quico Wrote: I'd signed up the other day and I will play it. I think it will be a funny tour and a skilled one :D
I would say u to play it but u won't have a team probably :D

I face them all by myself and win quico xD
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 15, 05:13PM)Trionkali Wrote: I face them all by myself and win quico xD

Who are you ?
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 15, 12:30PM)hure Wrote: Please guys, stop this bullshit, this thread is for the tournament and not for offending discussions...

I couldn't agree less. This thread was created for the tournament, not for random discussions.
(12 Dec 15, 05:40PM)championno99 Wrote: I couldn't agree less.

lol, banter
Thanks given by:
*** EDIT ***
We have 2 UK Servers, 2 SE Servers and 2 DE Servers, and also 2 Servers in LA and NY extra created for this tournament.
Thanks given by:
Tournament - Update

Hey guys, our tournament will start soon and we are glad to see that so many teams will take part. Until next Sunday the 20.12.2015 all teams should be set. So just control your team constellations, change it or set a new team if you want. After next Sunday we won´t allow new teams anymore. Besides that, have fun to train for the tournament, check out the maps and improve your teamwork.
Additionally at the match time you should take care that you can concentrate on the match. So if you have to shit, do that before the match and don´t care about phone callings and also make sure that no downloads run in the background.

If some of you have a question, just ask on TeamSpeak or in game.

Sincerely cannonfodder, |BC|hure
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 15, 08:48PM)BluffCreek Wrote:
(06 Dec 15, 06:14PM)meanduck Wrote: Is woop client available for linux ?

If AC runs on all 3 types of systems (Windows, Macintosh, and Linux) It'll work for all 3 of them.

Bullshit? Find me a link for a Linux or OS X client.
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 15, 06:09PM)Mousikos Wrote: Bullshit? Find me a link for a Linux
Why should we find it for you ? We are busy developing things or setting up tournaments and servers. The linux version is available from several places, if you can't even click cannonfodder links then why should we work for you
(13 Dec 15, 06:09PM)Mousikos Wrote: or OS X client.
no mac user volunteered to build it for Mac yet
Thanks given by:
Isn't ActionFPS open source? I can't find the source to compile it for myself.
Thanks given by:
(13 Dec 15, 08:05PM)Mousikos Wrote: Isn't ActionFPS open source? I can't find the source to compile it for myself.

https://github.com/ScalaWilliam/ActionFPS

here innit?

(13 Dec 15, 07:45PM)Luc@s Wrote: Why should we find it for you ? We are busy developing things or setting up tournaments and servers. The linux version is available from several places, if you can't even click cannonfodder links then why should we work for you

i clicked cannonfodder's link, and all i saw was this:
[Image: Y77w48p.png]

guess your site doesnt function properly yet. passive aggressive because your 'official' site isnt working lol

(just stating what i see, i am not attacking you bwoii)
Thanks given by: