Weed Lounge Mastership
Weed Lounge Mastership – Assault Cube Tournament 2015

Hosted by: cannonfodder, |BC|hure.

Rules:

Matches only on specific Servers. We have 2 UK Servers, 2 SE Servers and 2 DE Servers, and also 2 Servers in LA and NY extra created for this tournament.
Teams can be Clans, but mixed Teams are also allowed. Mixed Teams have to think about a Tag which they will be using during the Tournament. Clans can create more then only one Team.
Every single player can only play in one team.
A Team consists out of 3 Players with 1 sub, if the Team is able to set one. So it will be a 3v3 Tournament.
If one of those 3 Players is lagging out, the sub has to switch into immediately to maintain continuity of the gameplay. Only if the Team can´t set a sub, then the Match will get interrupted and will resume when the lagged out player will have returned. The time, in which the lagged out player is away, will be added as a stoppage time (like in football) through the Moderator. If this person won´t appear anymore his team get disqualified for this match.
At every Match there will be at least 1 Moderators. They are to take Screenshots, Demos and probably ensure a live broadcast, with following Video on an extra created Twitch Profile. At the Finals there will be at least 2 Moderators which take Screenshots, Demos and a live broadcast on this extra created Twitch Profile.
The Tournament will be pretty simple. Every Team plays against every other Team. A match exists out of two Rounds; first CLA votes their Map and after RVSF votes also. (Like an Inter) The Winner gets 2 Points and the Loser gets 0 Points. If there´s a tie, both Teams get 1 Point. All Teams with corresponding Points will be set on a List with a ranking. When all matches are over the first 4 Teams will play the Finals:

--> Team 1 vs Team 2; Team 3 vs Team 4; -> the two Winner´s will play for Place one and two and the two Loser’s will play for Place three and four.

There are no rules for the Weapon´s so you have a free choice there.
During the match time spectating is prohibited, with the sole exception of the 2 Moderators. (The Match will be set to private.) Every other user will be kicked immediately.
Players with a record of misconduct in the past 6 months, involving any form of cheating, will be denied access to the competition. If we recognize any kind of cheating during the matches, the culprits will get automatically kicked, with their Team.

You can use the Weed Lounge TeamSpeak Server for the match:

TS3 Server adress: ts.weed-lounge.me

We will publish the news at the Weed Lounge Mastership – Website and the Weed Lounge Forum:

http://wlm.weed-lounge.me/
http://forum.weed-lounge.me/

The Twitch Channel for the live broadcast:
http://www.twitch.tv/weedloungemastership/profile

|3i|SiL3nT will create an extra Ladder Site for this Tournament, on which the different clans and teams will be ranked.
For the start, the Tournament should be comprised of at least 4 Teams.

We hope to get some Groups together to play this Tournament. Tell us the Group structure as soon as possible. This includes the Tag, the Group-Leader, the Players and the sub, as mentioned earlier, if the Team is able to set one.

For any questions just ask here or find us on Weed Lounge TS. More Information as regards the schedule etc. will be released soon, but if you have any preferences on the match schedule, let us know in due time, so that we can regard this in our planning.
Tournament period: Between Christmas and New Year´s Eve

Allowed offical Maps – Map Pool

ac_desert3
ac_gothic
ac_ingress
ac_shine
ac_sunset
ac_swamp
ac_mines
ac_edifice
ac_stellar
ac_depot
ac_avenue
ac_outpost
ac_werk

These Maps will be allowed at the Weed Lounge Mastership.

***Added Rule***
This Rule is important for every player of our Tournament. Every single player needs the Actionfps Match Client, because of new commands which allows us to pause and resume the game if someone lags out and also with some other useful commands. The most of you have the Actionfps Match Client but for the others, it is available for example at the actionfps website.
http://actionfps.com/
The new commands and another way how to download it, are listed on the WLM - website. Just click there on Actionfps Match Client on the upper list.
http://wlm.weed-lounge.me/

Sincerely cannonfodder and |BC|hure
Thanks given by: Robtics , Federico. , +f0r3v3r+ , Teapot , Nemo , Timber , champo , Riko
Team: Obvious Winner
Captain: Gguy
Members: Gguy, Awakned, aaa

(28 Nov 15, 12:48PM)cannonfodder Wrote: Players with a record of misconduct in the past 6 months, involving any form of cheating, will be denied access to the competition.
Thanks given by: Teapot
Team: |GaF|
Captain: Subby
Members: Grazy, BaDMonkey, subby
Sub: f0r3v3r
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+ , Teapot , vector
Team: Pi_
Thanks given by: Marti , Teapot
(28 Nov 15, 12:48PM)cannonfodder Wrote: I Only if the Team can´t set a sub, then the Match will get interrupted and will resume when the lagged out player will have returned.

Isnt this unfair for the team who is losing with 1 flag difference when there is 2 mins time remaining and the enemy team player disconnects? Some teams may try to take adventage of that. Other solution could be using that match client thing where is that pause thing
Thanks given by: Teapot
Yeah thats a problem but if this case happens, the moderator will add a stoppage time (like in football) which is dependent from the time in which the lagged out person was away. If this person won´t appear anymore his team get disqualified for this match (zero points for them and two points for the other team). Thanks for offering, we´ll edit the rules.
Thanks given by: cannonfodder , Teapot
(28 Nov 15, 03:04PM)Nemo Wrote:
(28 Nov 15, 12:48PM)cannonfodder Wrote: I Only if the Team can´t set a sub, then the Match will get interrupted and will resume when the lagged out player will have returned.

Isnt this unfair for the team who is losing with 1 flag difference when there is 2 mins time remaining and the enemy team player disconnects? Some teams may try to take adventage of that. Other solution could be using that match client thing where is that pause thing

The time, in which the lagged out player is away, will be added as a stoppage time (like in football) through the Moderator. If this person won´t appear anymore his team get disqualified for this match. (like hure said)
Thanks given by:
no us servers? rip aussies and americans
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 15, 07:51AM)Waffles Wrote: no us servers? rip aussies and americans

Yo Waffles, there will be a US Server, any suggestions for the location of the US Server?
Thanks given by:
I'd like to play this tournament, nice idea cannonfodder^^
Thanks given by:
Thank you -xW-#@bd0u,
play with your clan mates or create a mixed team =)
Thanks given by:
Nice idea, ofc my clan will play :D
Thanks given by:
(29 Nov 15, 07:51AM)Waffles Wrote: no us servers? rip aussies and americans
oh no
Thanks given by:
Thank you .RayDen, GL with your clan ;)
BluffCreek, as i said there will be a US Server maybe even two, one in Atlanta and one in LA, i will setup them on Wednesday or Thursday.
Thanks given by:
Hello, Im coming back in winter holidays so if anyone wants to play with me, just send me a PM and I'll receive it when I come back. See u all soon!
Thanks given by:
One question only.

Are their going to be females in this?
Thanks given by: BluffCreek
(02 Dec 15, 06:00AM)Timber Wrote: One question only.

I had to give you a thank. Only because it stood out from the thread and somehow seemed to feel right to ask.
Thanks given by:

yes, Luc@s
Thanks given by: aarmaageedoon , BluffCreek , Timber

maybe
Thanks given by:
InReaL iR

Team: iR|
Captain: EnTy
Members: EnTy , PitoN , Fury
Sub: Rafa
Thanks given by:
gl with your team EnTy ;)
Thanks given by:
Sooo does someone want to play with me?
Thanks given by:
quico, you should ask at TeamSpeak or ingame, i'm sure there are many ppls. that want to play with you.
Thanks given by:
Team: BC
Captain: Veritas
Members: Veritas, Rayden, Nemo
Subs: Ludas,, Timber, DogDancing, Hure
Thanks given by:
Team: Swimming Birds <(*)
Captain: Tea
Members: arma, EndGame, Piotrek, Tea
Thanks given by:
gl guys, US Servers will be online soon!
Thanks given by:
Team: .vM|
Captain: Riko
Members: W@leed, Sky and Riko.
Substitute: Not decided yet.
Contact by: here, pm or Weed Lounge forum.
Thanks given by:
wow, nice .vM| plays :O
good luck guys!
Thanks given by: Riko
Team: Automatic Reload
Captain: Marlboro
Players:
aR#Marlboro
aR#Zodiac
aR#Thug
aR#Dr.P
Thanks given by:
Marlboro, how can i contact you? skype? teamspeak?
Thanks given by: