Leaving AC
Hey guys it FlameZ. I have been playing AC for 2 years now and I have kind of gotten bored of it. I have decided to leave AC. I want to thank all the people who were my really good friends on AC
-upperchel (probably the loyalist, funniest, coolest guy I know. He was an AMAZING friend and he was like a brother to me.)

-NaiL_GuN

-Iguana

-Jens

-Dextram

-Bricksquad

-Infern0

-ShadowFlameZ

-GOD_OF_SEX

-MANNY-_-

-Droid

-JuicyJ

-TheDeadSaint

-Cactus

And so many more people (To long to list.)

I also wanna thank Drakas for hi-skills because that really boosted AC.

Hope I can still keep in touch with you guys.
Thanks given by:
(24 Sep 10, 01:46AM)FlameZ Wrote: I also wanna thank Drakas for hi-skills because that really boosted AC.

[Image: 66371143.gif]

Mod Edited: Is it really necessary to be disrespectful and try to start a flame every time someone mention Drakas? Now, please, take your hate and personal problems with him elsewhere.
Thanks given by:
(24 Sep 10, 01:46AM)FlameZ Wrote: Hey guys it FlameZ. I have been playing AC for 2 years now and I have kind of gotten bored of it. I have decided to leave AC. I want to thank all the people who were my really good friends on AC
-upperchel (probably the loyalist, funniest, coolest guy I know. He was an AMAZING friend and he was like a brother to me.)

-NaiL_GuN

-Iguana

-Jens

-Dextram

-Infern0

-Bricksquad

-Infern0

-ShadowFlameZ

-GOD_OF_SEX

-MANNY-_-

-Droid

-JuicyJ

-TheDeadSaint

-Cactus

And so many more people (To long to list.)

I also wanna thank Drakas for hi-skills because that really boosted AC.

Hope I can still keep in touch with you guys.

ill miss you , buddy.
Thanks given by:
Sorry to hear, I hope you enjoy what ever you move on to.
Good luck my friend :)
Thanks given by:
one day i will own you in soccer. and then i will destroy you on ac.

bye!
Thanks given by:
I may not have known you enough, but nonetheless I wish you a good life :)
Thanks given by:
Sad to see you go mate. You're always welcome around the Xu website. :)
Thanks given by:
Sorry to see you go. GL with your future.
Thanks given by:
aww that sucks flamez, sucks your leaving, but stop by my forums and chat with us if you want too :D
you'll be missed
Thanks given by:
I really didn't know you well enough D:

Bai!
Thanks given by:
See ya FlameZ
I'll always remember you for copying my name xD
All kidding aside, you will be missed
Thanks given by:
Good luck in real life
Thanks given by:
Cya, GL IRL

Now, on another note, i'm sure these posts were meant to be stopped the 'leaving' 'good bye' or the 'I'm back' threads were surely meant to be stopped ages ago, i remember on the old forums posts being locked/deleted simply because they didn't want the forums to be over cluttered with these type of threads.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm sure that rule/standard is still going, if not fine, leave this topic open, and see many alike to come.
Thanks given by:
whats the point of posting that shorty
Thanks given by:
(24 Sep 10, 10:17AM)BrickSquad Wrote: whats the point of posting that shorty

Those, who are addressed at, get the point, don't worry ;)

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
I saw several threads/post that I would rather delete before this one here. The guy wanna thank and say farewell to his AC friends, I see no harm in this. Now to use someone's goodbye thread to spam and insinuate that the admins/mods have no idea of what they doing is something that I don't see with such good eyes. This thread was actually going just fine till both Shorty and P@ndel decided to use it to post a little political statement against devs admins/mods.
But you two don't worry: A thread with forum rules and etiquette is on the make, this way ppl will know better about what can and can not be done and will have no grounds to cry at every well deserved warning/ban.

Edited: Now this thread will remain open, so ppl that actually know and like FlameZ and have something meaningful to say to him, will have a chance. If you want to say anything else, open a proper thread for it.
Thanks given by:
You should think it twice dude :(
When the new version came out I hated it so much that I was about to leave the game,I was going to make a thread about it like you but I took time to think about it because in here I found lots of good friends no matter if they are n00bz having a good time or people who get mad with every action you made.

It feels so good to play for fun no matter if you win or you get pwned :)

I hope you have fun in the world outside AC xD
Good luck :)
Thanks given by:
Thanks for all the comments guys. I will keep in touch with you guys on the AC forums and clan forums.
Thanks given by:
(2 times to infern0?)

Have a nice life man :-)
Thanks given by:
Whoops lol my bad I fixed it ;) And thanks titi much appreciated :D
Thanks given by:
maybe inferno was just special :)
Thanks given by:
I think there's something between them **gay**

lol i'm jk xD
Thanks given by:
GoodBye, You were awesome (-: