A bounch of cowboys...
(24 Feb 14, 08:15AM)1Cap Wrote: - CN fix your ping (first warning)
- CN you are lagging (second warning)
- Kick CN (reason laggin)
--------If CN back - Kick CN again (reason : lagging, fix it before back)
-----------If CN back again - BAN CN (reason : server rules)

yes, this way it should be ! i wanna see you how politely you ask him :P, i dont like blacklist generally, i prefer whitelist... i am not racist, i just dont like administration of it ... troll can change server or use proxy, banning logins would be better, login with time attribute or saved some next metadata, it would clean many people in this game ... but sometimes i think this game is alive thx linux coders and ofc cheat coders ...
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 14, 01:32AM)MPx Wrote: It doesn't matter. What it is.. is that Perros is an admin abuser. and his server/s should be blacklisted from the masterserver.

F1
You Voted Yes
You Voted Already
You Voted Yes
You Voted Already
You Voted Yes
You Voted Already
You Voted Yes
You Voted Already
You Voted Yes
You Voted Already
Thanks given by:
^ we already can not bl assholes, so assholes with admin powers... gl
Thanks given by:
If his server was blacklisted he would still have admin password on a shit load of public servers.
He is acs 1# trusted admin ggwp
Thanks given by:
from the blacklist thread..
(27 Feb 14, 04:00PM)Marti Wrote: i dont think you can blacklist someone for admin abusing on his own server?

Let say that a newbie download the game, connect to one of Perros servers and then, this coksuker, ban him for no reasons.

"Unarmed" will uninstall the game thinking that on AC is a full of idiot admins... or maybe not. idk

But, this is what the devs want for the game? Perros is ruining the game whit his stupid behavior. Perros shouldn't have admin powers. Perros have a rage problem (seriously). We don't need people like Perros.
Thanks given by:
your experiences and lagging are for "unarmed" more worse, he helped them to stay in the game. :P

I was there yesterday, the server was full of better players , so some group of players under aliases kicked me 3 times for cheating :D, they hate him but they play there :D it is strange ...
Thanks given by:
The only strange thing here is the fact that, for some reason that I can not comprehend, his server are usually the only ones with some player in it that are not running that camper map or some gema.

As for his admin "style", it's just sad that someone would need this kinda thing to have some sort off power and control in their lifes. And besides he is a complete megalomaniac, delusional even, I can say. I told him off once and the guy said "You have no idea who you messing with, I will ban you from AC" (his actual words, no kidding). Now, long story short: he had to leave DES, no more ladder for his servers and guess what was I playing a few minutes ago?

I feel for guy, truly. Lack of pussy would be my guess. So try to be kind to him mpx, instead of complaining you should think about starting a campaign:

HELP PERROS FIND A GIRLFRIEND!
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 14, 09:04PM)1Cap Wrote:

No, this server in the past, blocked all Brazilians. I was informed that to play in this server I should use a deban pass .
Not acceptable in any way.

I honestly don't remember him adding that range. My bad 1cap.

(24 Feb 14, 09:10PM)Marti Wrote: mad demonwolf? :P

lol, naw. :P
Thanks given by:
To Anyone else wanting to put their thoughts forward..

PullBimbato / PERROS Split
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 05:32AM)ElCrema Wrote: ... and guess what was I playing a few minutes ago?
Gema ? :D

I will ask him to provide his logs to public ... it would solve all his problems , give him some protection against "pro" players and put him under control of devs, hosting so many servers is about money, it should not be destroyed by few complaints from "important" players
Thanks given by:
I have seen many people "crying" about him, so those "few complaints" are the max you will get in a half dead game.

People dont even know who is the person that banned them, because he changes nicknames all the time.

I personally dont care if he bans me for no reason, but i hate hypocrisy.

Example: I kill 2 guys next to him with grenade, we both teabag them and now guess who gets banned?

offtopic:

(28 Feb 14, 05:32AM)ElCrema Wrote: The only strange thing here is the fact that, for some reason that I can not comprehend, his server are usually the only ones with some player in it that are not running that camper map or some gema.

Bullshit! There is maybe one active gema server at all time.
Thanks given by:
@ Alien.
He won't caus that would just show the extent of his abuse towards LOTS of players, not just some ''important'' ones as you putting and, that was asked of him in the episode involvng his lame attempt of blacklist me from bob ladder (check Bob and DES forum, it's all there) I understand he is in your clan and might be your friend, bit if u knew one tenth of crap he's been doing you wouldn't be defending him mate. And spending 10 Bucks in some VPS is no excuse to ruin other players games.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 11:49AM)|HP| Wrote: I have seen many people "crying" about him, so those "few complaints" are the max you will get in a half dead game.

People dont even know who is the person that banned them, because he changes nicknames all the time.

I personally dont care if he bans me for no reason, but i hate hypocrisy.

Example: I kill 2 guys next to him with grenade, we both teabag them and now guess who gets banned?

offtopic:

(28 Feb 14, 05:32AM)ElCrema Wrote: The only strange thing here is the fact that, for some reason that I can not comprehend, his server are usually the only ones with some player in it that are not running that camper map or some gema.

Bullshit! There is maybe one active gema server at all time.

Because the gema server is usually people trying to vote camper and gemakilling...
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 05:32AM)ElCrema Wrote:
Sexual frustation?
Let him have a reason to live by kicking ass to some newbies, I'm not BL to his servers but I'm against all stupid and forced authorities.
Thanks given by:
People with a superiority complex tend to be aggressive and oppressive online since they use the internet as an escape in comparison to their own lives where most feel they lack control and/or respect. Not saying it as an excuse, mock, or anything else, that's just how many times it ultimately origins.

Thus, the solution:
Thanks given by:

MEDUSA
Thanks given by: