New Montage
I made a video today. my first one I spent any real time on....

Edit* New video added 04/28/2014
Thanks given by:
Nice video, I'd like to see more from you. :)
Thanks given by:
Well damn... I expected a bit more of a reaction, lol
Thanks given by:
Not so bad, but clips could be better
Thanks given by:
Hax
Thanks given by:
Gj!
Thanks given by:
0:29 xD

Nice montage. I wish I could make live records too.
Thanks given by:
do you even scope? :)
Thanks given by:
Boomy has it rigged that if he scopes, an electric current runs through his body, he learnt by using that for a year.

Ask him all about it, if you want a car battery attached to your nipples.
Thanks given by:
lol at Draul, /bind mouse2 BUZZINGA!) but i attach said leads in another particular place. thats why AC "stimulates' me so. i know that was a rhetorical question exo, but truthfully i rarely scope. i tend to "gutcheck" as i call it. you prolly know what i mean... after six years of playing its just kinda by feel mostly. I just within the last few months started leaving my crosshairs on my scope. used to have no crosshairs, reticle, nothing, just the zoomed circle. tbqh i was much better in those days lol...

also, to this guy...
(25 Feb 14, 06:58PM)Honor Wrote: Not so bad, but clips could be better
i say....meh. I used clips from 3 demos. ;-) i think considering that fact it turned out well

(27 Feb 14, 05:07AM)TheNihilanth Wrote: 0:29 xD
lol i am def a melotron hater newayz... even though hes "in my clan"? ;-)

Also, I am waiting for a response from YesWeCamp. I told him that one HS was going in a montage....
Thanks given by:
Did you hone your sniper skills in osok? I've always wanted to make a sniper montage but lack ability in both sniping and video editing
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 14, 12:23PM)Vermi Wrote: Did you hone your sniper skills in osok? I've always wanted to make a sniper montage but lack ability in both sniping and video editing

Olden days a lot of TOSOK... but it helps none with the sniper/pistol combo, or with true accuracy, considering it makes ya lazy and not aim for the head since one shot will do it anyway. I say its best to play you some DM with bots on douze.. then you can use /idlebots 1 to practice sniping for HS's. and then turn them back on and practice sniper/pistol without them firing.. /botshoot 0 is the command I think, not sure.. its been a while :-P. TOSOK is helpful occasionally for helping you master your knife binds....buuut TBH I think any one-shot mode has more negative effects on your gameplay than positive.

also, Windows Movie Maker is easy as hell to use to edit videos. That's what I used and its super simple.
Thanks given by:
Windows o.0 Movie 0.o Maker (Q,Q)

Looks allright seeing you used WMM

Scoping is overrated
Thanks given by:
Haha, nice video :D Luckily I managed to glue my head together after that HS.
Thanks given by:
yes it was epic luck.. :-0
Thanks given by: