A bounch of cowboys...
[Image: 300px-Tony_Montana.jpg]

Yeah, I was angry first. but now I'm lagging, I meant laughing... XD about this stupid game.

I think players don't know how to use the vote yet. So lets give them some time. Maybe they will learn. IDK.

btw, I was Chumbo.

Reason tkill. (0 TK)
[Image: PCQdL1P.jpg]

Pathetic lag hater.
[Image: 84sEBbD.jpg]

... and then you complain about the whitelist.cfg or blacklist.cfg. tell me, do you have this kind of issues? :P

if you want to watch this stupid game click here

[Image: xkSZB3r.jpg]
Thanks given by:
We should create a 'Complaints' section
Thanks given by:
I'm not complaining.. I'm laughing.
Thanks given by:
AWESOME: this idiot
connected: idiot
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 14, 12:12AM)ExodusS Wrote: AWESOME: this idiot
connected: idiot

I couldn't get over this, haha. :')
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 14, 04:19AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote: I couldn't get over this, haha. :')

This is the summoned idiot.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 14, 01:52PM)ExodusS Wrote: This is the summoned idiot.

I understood that, which is why it was rather funny to me.
Thanks given by:
"Every dog has his day."
Thanks given by:
Now I'm blacklisted on [aCKa] servers because I posted a screenshot of one of them calling a BAN vote whit the reason "tk" to a player who has 0 (ZERO) tk. lol pathetic. you guys have to think what are you doing or leave ac.

I know you will say. "Our server, our rules and bla bla bla." but I think is not a good reason, nope. and whit this attitude you look dumber than ever.

[Image: 8Vb8DBt.jpg]
Thanks given by:
[T] means player in testing, he is new, hug him :P
Thanks given by:
so you gave admin power to a player that is on testing phase?

OK. you have enough information to deny Boon's application on your clan. but I think you know that.
Thanks given by:
I've banned from my server I do not have to do with what Boon abusing admin, I've been looking at my server logs that whenever this Boon playing these outstanding report or say things on this forum if you have not communicate any problems in our forum! and I will not remove you!
Thanks given by:
Read this people:

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2677-post...l#pid45531

"...or if they are noted by multiple AC forum users as being undesirable in some way, eg. constant offensiveness/abuse by admins." 02/24/2014
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 14, 10:22PM)1Cap Wrote: Read this people:

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2677-post...l#pid45531

"...or if they are noted by multiple AC forum users as being undesirable in some way, eg. constant offensiveness/abuse by admins." 02/24/2014

all is correct except if its "constant offensiveness/abuse by perros"

He is nice person and keeps the most cheaters away.
Thanks given by:
@mpx omg, you lagged, so they kicked you, swallow that pill, you can find mistake anywhere if you try hard
Thanks given by:
PERROS: so you blacklisted me... for LAGGING! 0_O wat

oh my dog!

OK, man. if you think is OK.

@Alien, Im blacklisted right now form aCKa servers because I was laggin and perritos don't want that.

#adminabusedetected
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 14, 01:18AM)MPx Wrote: PERROS: so you blacklisted me... for LAGGING! 0_O wat

oh my dog!

OK, man. if you think is OK.

@Alien, Im blacklisted right now form aCKa servers because I was laggin and perritos don't want that.

#adminabusedetected
Why would you be so inclined to spend your time playing particularly on that server, anyway?
Thanks given by:
It doesn't matter. What it is.. is that Perros is an admin abuser. and his server/s should be blacklisted from the masterserver.
Thanks given by:
it would be prudent to central blacklist certain server admins
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 14, 01:18AM)MPx Wrote: @Alien, Im blacklisted right now form aCKa servers because I was laggin and perritos don't want that.

#adminabusedetected

In my experience perros has been a horrible admin who turns his personal feelings into reasons for banning people (also, i remember when he blocked the words "2v2", "inter" and "cm?" ages ago on the bob ladder), but to be fair if you're lagging it is a legitimate reason to be banned from a server. Any good admin should ban you if your lag is bad (i don't mean ping, i mean lag).
Thanks given by:
Some words are still banned I think, he doesn't want pr0 to steal players from his server to play inter/cms.. wich can be understand. Some (a lot in fact) clan tags are also banned.
Thanks given by:
- CN fix your ping (first warning)
- CN you are lagging (second warning)
- Kick CN (reason laggin)
--------If CN back - Kick CN again (reason : lagging, fix it before back)
-----------If CN back again - BAN CN (reason : server rules)
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 14, 08:15AM)1Cap Wrote: - CN fix your ping (first warning)
- CN you are lagging (second warning)
- Kick CN (reason laggin)
--------If CN back - Kick CN again (reason : lagging, fix it before back)
-----------If CN back again - BAN CN (reason : server rules)

Somewhere, people with a constant 300+ ping should not have the right to play on far distance public servers, it would force people to play on their "respective" servers, and a lot of server owners will now see interrests by making servers far from their countries (ex: less brasilian players on european servers means more brasilian servers needed). However, a ban is stupid because players could need to come on servers where they lag to speak with someone or to spectate.

So don't ban/kick players from the server if they lag, better force them to the spectate-mode.
Thanks given by:
just dont play on his servers and get over it
Thanks given by:
Waffles, off course. I don't think that players want to connect to a server where one of the admins is a jackass.

[Image: eVEpIX8.jpg]

@PERROS: Keep feeding your ego by banning people whit not valid reasons.
[Image: abKF7Mb.gif]
Thanks given by:
|AoX|Gema Nova?
Thanks given by:
Hey. Ok, we already understand. We'll see how things go now.

AOX and Mousikos server are cool!
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 14, 08:42PM)1Cap Wrote: Hey. Ok, we already understand. We'll see how things go now.

AOX and Mousikos server are cool!

Don't forget [SODA]___ME___'s servers, they're nice too. ;)
Thanks given by:

No, this server in the past, blocked all Brazilians. I was informed that to play in this server I should use a deban pass .
Not acceptable in any way.
Thanks given by:
mad demonwolf? :P
Thanks given by: