Top 10 players in 1.2
(10 Feb 14, 12:13AM)Undead Wrote: when you're getting unhits with sniper... lol

Resort to carbine then... sharpshooter's second weapon of choice.
Thanks given by:
yeah lets brush the obvious problems with the game under the table and resort to a weapon that isn't viable. that works.

fuck it man, going all knife

(aussie "knoife")
Thanks given by:
(10 Feb 14, 04:47AM)Waffles Wrote: yeah lets brush the obvious problems with the game under the table and resort to a weapon that isn't viable.

Obviously you don't know how to handle the carbine then... It's gotten me out of every situation imaginable...
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
i know for a fact you haven't been in every situation imaginable in this game. i recommend playing a few more competitive games before you go touting the benefits of carbine
Thanks given by:
(10 Feb 14, 09:12PM)Waffles Wrote: i know for a fact you haven't been in every situation imaginable in this game. i recommend playing a few more competitive games before you go touting the benefits of carbine

It's called sarcasm... :I
Thanks given by:
code for ignorance

(sarcasm, i know how it works)
Thanks given by:
(10 Feb 14, 04:49PM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(10 Feb 14, 04:47AM)Waffles Wrote: yeah lets brush the obvious problems with the game under the table and resort to a weapon that isn't viable.

Obviously you don't know how to handle the carbine then... It's gotten me out of every situation imaginable...

You didnt finish that one very tough gema with a carbine

Dont lie
Thanks given by:
The way peeps are leaving pretty son Money$hot will actually make into the top 10...
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 14, 02:27AM)ElCrema Wrote: The way peeps are leaving pretty son Money$hot will actually make into the top 10...
Thanks given by: