Top 10 players in 1.2
(24 Jan 14, 08:29AM)Million Wrote:
(24 Jan 14, 07:18AM)Mousikos Wrote: Telephone

Teleph|oNe| ? :D
I'll let Telephone himself reply to that.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 02:34PM)Mousikos Wrote: Telephone
(24 Jan 14, 07:18AM)Mousikos Wrote: I'll let Telephone himself reply to that.

Spanx man! :D
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 10:54AM)killerjoe Wrote:
(23 Jan 14, 10:23PM)Marti Wrote:
(23 Jan 14, 06:39PM)killerjoe Wrote: I dont see me included in the list :( lol im one of the best players im better than some people that are in a clan.

Diz guy is such a troll

waaaat why am i a troll???

its because no one who is considered GOOD has seen you play

and those players listed are all considered VERY GOOD, with some of the names easily being some of the best in 1.1 and 1.2 history

1v1 waffles and get a gauge of how you compare
Thanks given by:
i'd be glad to compete with this glorious sir.
Thanks given by:
Someone stream this.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 14, 09:35PM)Cemer Wrote: 1v1

They can be cool, but imo don't prove anything other than how small my wiener is. :p
Thanks given by:
hey i beat waffles in a 1v1 does that mean im the best
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 14, 12:38PM)Xenon Wrote: hey i beat waffles in a 1v1 does that mean im the best

sure
Thanks given by:
WOW 1/4 of them players i havent seen in my entire assaultcube history and i play ac every day.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 14, 12:28PM)killerjoe Wrote: WOW 1/4 of them players i havent seen in my entire assaultcube history and i play ac every day.

But you only play since a week
Thanks given by:
No ive played 1.2 for 5 months and 1.1 for 2 months
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 14, 01:45PM)killerjoe Wrote: No ive played 1.2 for 5 months and 1.1 for 2 months

Veteran right there.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 14, 01:45PM)killerjoe Wrote: No ive played 1.2 for 5 months and 1.1 for 2 months

[Image: mtd,375x360,n,s,V2F0Y2ggb3V0LCB3ZSBnb3Qg...ffffff.jpg]
Thanks given by:
killerjoe, I've played AC for just over five years, and I still consider myself one of the new boys.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 14, 12:28PM)killerjoe Wrote: WOW 1/4 of them players i havent seen in my entire assaultcube history and i play ac every day.

(you are making yourself look ignorant)

(ssssssh)
Thanks given by:
The newbie that believes he's an old times after 3 months in the game, every community has one (more like a few).
I bet his next step will be starting one of those drama clans, that will last for one week or two tantrums...
Thanks given by:
check the clans and wars section Crema ;D
Thanks given by:
ahhh the newbies, so predictable...
Thanks given by:
Mister Killerjoe, take my friendly advise, and hold yourself from posting, I've been playing this shit for over 3 years and I'm still a noob, so you can not come here and expect to be the greatest player of AC history, ain't gonna happen' bruh !
Thanks given by:

Who are the ones that you've seen in your entire AC history?
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 14, 12:40PM)Fate Wrote:

Who are the ones that you've seen in your entire AC history?

Unarmed
Thanks given by:
if i give a list you will be asleep on the computer

ill give you a short one though.
fsvbackspace.
AOXforever.and other aox members
.:CA members.
edf members.
docter who.
WENSEN.
|HP|.
vnarmed.
[NS]killerjoe (me).
Bstkillertr.
seryjnymodereca.
there will be others but there will be a massive list.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 14, 12:28PM)killerjoe Wrote: WOW 95% of them players i havent seen in my entire assaultcube history and i play ac every day.
Thanks given by:
u edited that
Thanks given by:
you certainly hang around the wrong servers to get a real impression of the game ...

to not be completly offtopic, I tried thinking of my list but its hard ... I have been away/semi-away for a while and now coming back: tbh I havent seen much of the "old" stars.

Goku on my #1 spot atm!
Thanks given by:
Lol killerjoe you will get trashed by everyone on these lists
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 14, 01:13PM)killerjoe Wrote: if i give a list you will be asleep on the computer

ill give you a short one though.
fsvbackspace.
AOXforever.and other aox members
.:CA members.
edf members.
docter who.
WENSEN.
|HP|.
vnarmed.
[NS]killerjoe (me).
Bstkillertr.
seryjnymodereca.
there will be others but there will be a massive list.

Dayum, I must be playing this the wrong way, I only know 2 from that list.
Thanks given by:
Hmmm, well this is somewhat flattering and yet, embarrassing....
Tip: Don't include me in a list of skill level unless it is the lower end of the middle five hundred....
xD
While there are some good players there that are fun to play with, there is a whole scene of people you haven't met yet that would likely cause you to ragequit in a panic if you ended up in a match with them....
Keep working up your chops if you want to be seriously included...
Additionally, I wanna see some screenshots of some 1v1's with you and some of these people - You have said quite a bit here in regards to your skill - let's see if your ass can cash the checks your mouth has been signing =)
Thanks given by:
guys, why are we all so mean to the killerjoe
we all know hes a complete ac monster, stop being jealous
Thanks given by:
play w00p
Thanks given by: